HHN 2017 Speculation

1 minute ago, Jcs1707 said:

looks like it could be in the same vein, but i hope they go with something more original. But who knows, maybe if it does turn out to be like the purge we could get a ahs s7 scare zone in the future

That would be sick if they had an Asylum or Coven house and an Election Year sz in the same year

Unrelated but has the Trick R Treat even been filmed yet? At this point I don't think we'll get it for a few more years

Edited by wow

1 minute ago, wow said:

That would be sick if they had an Asylum or Coven house and an Election Year sz in the same year

Unrelated but has the Trick R Treat even been filmed yet? At this point I don't think we'll get it for a few more years

I was really hoping that we would get it next year, but mike dougherty is filming the new godzilla movie right now, so i dont know if we're gonna be seeing it soon

I was really hoping that we would get it next year, but mike dougherty is filming the new godzilla movie right now, so i dont know if we're gonna be seeing it soon

I was thinking we'd get it in 2018, but at this point if we were to get it 2019 would be more possible. 

1 hour ago, wow said:

Holy crap I take back what I said about that season; maybe it's gonna be similar to the Purge?

Knowing Ryan I’m sure it’ll be different than The Purge. It’ll have something to do with like a posession or a serial killer(s) using those masks. I’m very interested in this. 

2 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Knowing Ryan I’m sure it’ll be different than The Purge. It’ll have something to do with like a posession or a serial killer(s) using those masks. I’m very interested in this. 

Me too, at first I thought this season would be straight up political but I'm glad they're adding a more horror than politics approach. 

So this is the progress on the parisian courtyard, and i have a few questions. The first picture looks like thats the hhn tent, but it looks super small, since last year was my first year ive never seen a maze in the parisian courtyard. Are they usually that small? Or is that even the house tent?

So this is the progress on the parisian courtyard, and i have a few questions. The first picture looks like thats the hhn tent, but it looks super small, since last year was my first year ive never seen a maze in the parisian courtyard. Are they usually that small? Or is that even the house tent?

It's probably a lot bigger than it looks, considering that's the tent that's gonna house our Blumhouse maze

56 minutes ago, Jcs1707 said:

The tent doesn't cover the whole maze, only a small portion at the entrance. Once you pass under the archway the tent stops and the maze continues 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13

17 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

The tent doesn't cover the whole maze, only a small portion at the entrance. Once you pass under the archway the tent stops and the maze continues 

Oh that's right; Parisian courtyards the only maze where a majority it is outside right?

1 minute ago, wow said:

Oh that's right; Parisian courtyards the only maze where a majority it is outside right?

Waterworld and Parisian. Waterworld a bit more than Parisian since there's no tent over the Waterworld Queue and Parisian has a tent as well as a section that goes through a building at the end 

2 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Waterworld and Parisian. Waterworld a bit more than Parisian since there's no tent over the Waterworld Queue and Parisian has a tent as well as a section that goes through a building at the end 

Waterworld's outdoors too? Geez I didn't even notice in TCM last year

On 7/8/2017 at 2:09 PM, wow said:

Me too, at first I thought this season would be straight up political but I'm glad they're adding a more horror than politics approach. 

I'm not sure if you've been following what's been posted in terms of leaked photos from set but it looks like it's really rooted in conservatives vs liberals. I'm very curious how it might play out 

5 minutes ago, Jcs1707 said:

hoping that the announcement is insidious, i just want confirmation for the jp que

Sadly no, John said the next announcement(tomorrow's) will not have a codename, which makes it either Jigsaw, Evil Dead or Blumhouse. My bet is Ash vs Evil Dead tomorrow, Jigsaw next week, and then Insidious

1 minute ago, wow said:

Sadly no, John said the next announcement(tomorrow's) will not have a codename, which makes it either Jigsaw, Evil Dead or Blumhouse. My bet is Ash vs Evil Dead tomorrow, Jigsaw next week, and then Insidious

oh right, totally forgot about that tweet. So does that mean we're speculating the waterworld que to be announced at scarela?? 

oh right, totally forgot about that tweet. So does that mean we're speculating the waterworld que to be announced at scarela?? 

I think; it's either that or Insidious

Shinning 

AHS Roanoke

Evil Dead

Hellraiser 

The Thing

Blumhouse 

The Mummy

"Darkhorse" the music video for the Katy Perry song, Darkhorse is set in Egypt so obviously it's the Mummy. Duh.

"By the pricking of my fingers something wicked this way comes" Macbeth quote, so basically we're getting Romeo Must die.  

59 minutes ago, Jona Mar said:

Shinning 

AHS Roanoke

Evil Dead

Hellraiser 

The Thing

Blumhouse 

The Mummy

"Darkhorse" the music video for the Katy Perry song, Darkhorse is set in Egypt so obviously it's the Mummy. Duh.

"By the pricking of my fingers something wicked this way comes" Macbeth quote, so basically we're getting Romeo Must die.  

Usually I don't feed into trolls but...

Shining is right

roanoke is right 

evil Dead is right

hellraiser is wrong

the thing is wrong

Blumhouse is right

the mummy is wrong 

A maze being called a "darkhorse" means nothing when it comes to hints. Krampus was called a Dark Horse last year, still a hint? 

John's been quoting Macbeth since the announcements last year (FVJ and TCM started it to be precise) and it has never hinted at anything. It's just John's way of teasing us and telling us something is coming. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wow said:

For the Q&A we need to ask a lot of questions about Uber Fan, that's the only property we don't know yet 

Is it a returning property? Are there anymore hints that can be given? Is it based on an upcoming movie or preexisting one? 

These are just a few I can think of. Can anybody else think of questions that would give good clues to what Uber Fan is? 

2 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Is it a returning property? Are there anymore hints that can be given? Is it based on an upcoming movie or preexisting one? 

These are just a few I can think of. Can anybody else think of questions that would give good clues to what Uber Fan is? 

Yeah those are good; Oh we should also ask if it's based on a movie, tv show, or something music related. So that way we can tell if it the Alice Cooper speculation could be true

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Usually I don't feed into trolls but...

Shining is right

roanoke is right 

evil Dead is right

hellraiser is wrong

the thing is wrong

Blumhouse is right

the mummy is wrong 

A maze being called a "darkhorse" means nothing when it comes to hints. Krampus was called a Dark Horse last year, still a hint? 

John's been quoting Macbeth since the announcements last year (FVJ and TCM started it to be precise) and it has never hinted at anything. It's just John's way of teasing us and telling us something is coming. 

But weren't you the one claiming The Thing was happening and calling out people who said that wasn't coming? 

41 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Yes, these are good question. All we have is the facade is the reason why it's got its code name. 

39 minutes ago, wow said:

Yeah those are good; Oh we should also ask if it's based on a movie, tv show, or something music related. So that way we can tell if it the Alice Cooper speculation could be true

Yes, we definitely need to ask about the music. At first thought that's what I thought when he said "UberFan is because of the facade". So I assumed it's Alice cooper because Murdy is an UberFan and has used the facades of Alice to show creativity , which this maze should be a creative and made up facade.