HHN 2017 Speculation

Man these leaks are out of control! Somebody needs to set this stuff straight! 

Galindo has ALOT of credibility behind him as he's the one who has leaked the lineups in the past so him saying Chucky is the maze makes it seem credible. 

On the other hand, hhnhart and JonaMar have both had sources tell them that Titans of Terror is the maze and Chucky is the tram. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Man these leaks are out of control! Somebody needs to set this stuff straight! 

Galindo has ALOT of credibility behind him as he's the one who has leaked the lineups in the past so him saying Chucky is the maze makes it seem credible. 

On the other hand, hhnhart and JonaMar have both had sources tell them that Titans of Terror is the maze and Chucky is the tram. 

tenor.gif

If I had to guess Chucky makes more sense, with it being a promotional maze for the film. Personally I think if they take the Orlando "funhouse" route this maze will be so awesome and ridiculously fun. Plus, the page count for Wateroworld's maze wouldn't make much sense with the Titans combined. Side note but after seeing the Leatherface trailer I think would've been a decent maze, but repetitive.

Edited by wow

3 hours ago, wow said:

If I had to guess Chucky makes more sense, with it being a promotional maze for the film. Personally I think if they take the Orlando "funhouse" route this maze will be so awesome and ridiculously fun. Plus, the page count for Wateroworld's maze wouldn't make much sense with the Titans combined. Side note but after seeing the Leatherface trailer I think would've been a decent maze, but repetitive.

The main reason I can't agree with this is Maze size. Texas was the BIGGEST maze last year (at least by size). The waterworld queue is going to be used for something BIG. It has a lot of space to work with, and so I just can't imagine that massive space being used for Chucky (mainly because I'm not imaginative enough to think of a large maze concept for it). Also, due to placement, they're going to put a very popular IP there, it's the last maze guests enter before leaving at 2:00+ am. 

10 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

The main reason I can't agree with this is Maze size. Texas was the BIGGEST maze last year (at least by size). The waterworld queue is going to be used for something BIG. It has a lot of space to work with, and so I just can't imagine that massive space being used for Chucky (mainly because I'm not imaginative enough to think of a large maze concept for it). Also, due to placement, they're going to put a very popular IP there, it's the last maze guests enter before leaving at 2:00+ am. 

I agree with you there, which is why I wish they'd have used something different than Chucky or Titans for Waterworld. If it's Titans, I hope they do it right and make it memorable and not a  "best of" of their individual mazes from last year; if that makes sense.  If it's Chucky I hope they go the funhouse route because the new movie looks pretty cheesy. Only reason I'm leaning towards Chucky is because of the page count(88 pages.) Last year's TCM was around the 120 page range and no other maze comes close to that besides Roanoke, Insidious, and the Science Project.. aka Blumhouse.

Heres the page counts for each maze this year:

Jigsaw - 72 Pages

Blumhouse - 132 Pages

Roanoke - 119 Pages

Ash vs Evil Dead - 103 Pages

Chucky/Titans - 88 Pages

Insidious - 121 Pages

The Shining - 71 Pages

Given the page count for this year's Waterworld maze its easy to determine that this years maze will be smaller than TCM was, which is why I'm leaning towards Chucky

Edited by wow

So I also received news from a friend of a friend that Chucky is coming to HHN. I think it was safe to leak because the director or producer (can't remember which) confirmed Chucky would be coming to HHN. Did not confirm if it is a maze or tram though. 

Edited by dereksdominance

Just now, dereksdominance said:

So I also received news from a friend of a friend that Chucky is coming to HHN. I used to work in the theme park industry and most of my friends still do, so I definitely believe this. I think it was safe to leak because the director or producer (can't remember which) confirmed Chucky would be coming to HHN. Did not confirm if it is a maze or tram though. 

The guy who said it would be a maze(Chris Galindo) also confirmed the leaked lineup, which is why I'm trusting him. There's been so many different rumors at this point at the very least we know we can expect to see him and the Titans this year in one way or another

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wow said:

The guy who said it would be a maze(Chris Galindo) also confirmed the leaked lineup, which is why I'm trusting him. There's been so many different rumors at this point at the very least we know we can expect to see him and the Titans this year in one way or another

You're right. In the end Chris did leak both Chucky and the lineup so it makes complete sense. 

• Like 1

I used to be super pumped for Ash Vs Evil dead, but it completely shifted towards Roanoke. The maze is going to be enormous in size and I can only speculate what they'll put in there. Roanoke was the only season of AHS to actually give me some spooks so I'm definitely looking forward to it. Would love to be cast as a pigman. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

I used to be super pumped for Ash Vs Evil dead, but it completely shifted towards Roanoke. The maze is going to be enormous in size and I can only speculate what they'll put in there. Roanoke was the only season of AHS to actually give me some spooks so I'm definitely looking forward to it. Would love to be cast as a pigman. 

Ash vs Evil Dead was a maze I thought would he good whether it was on the show or movie, but it will be the comedy house either way. I'm hoping Roanoke can deliver because of the amount of content and with Fox assisting in the maze

27 minutes ago, Arsik_22 said:

Here's the most up to date construction (filmed this today): 

Jesus the Roanoke tent is massive, that maze looks great. Jigsaw's facade looks pretty impressive too, the maze looks pretty big too.

27 minutes ago, wow said:

Jesus the Roanoke tent is massive, that maze looks great. Jigsaw's facade looks pretty impressive too, the maze looks pretty big too.

I think I'm gonna go hike up to the Wisdom tree and get some nice HD shots of the back lot from up there

Just now, JonaMar said:

I think I'm gonna go hike up to the Wisdom tree and get some nice HD shots of the back lot from up there

Nice; got any ideas of what Jigsaw's facade is? All I saw were a lot of pipe looking stuff, but the maze looks very wide. Roanokes facade is the same as last year's but you can see where the Roanoke house is inside and it's huge. Ash vs Evil Dead is pretty hard to tell anything of at the moment, but I assume the facade will be the cabin. 

3 hours ago, wow said:

Nice; got any ideas of what Jigsaw's facade is? All I saw were a lot of pipe looking stuff, but the maze looks very wide. Roanokes facade is the same as last year's but you can see where the Roanoke house is inside and it's huge. Ash vs Evil Dead is pretty hard to tell anything of at the moment, but I assume the facade will be the cabin. 

Jigasaw will probably be a lot like the WD maze, a lot of scare actors behind shit jumscaring you, by that I mean fences. Like, you'll be able to see them but they'll lash out at you in agony. I HOPE TO GOD that they don't completely fuck up Ash vs Evil Dead. Roanoke is what I'm most excited for and

SIDE NOTE: I just got my email from Universal, I'm in. 

19 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

Jigasaw will probably be a lot like the WD maze, a lot of scare actors behind shit jumscaring you, by that I mean fences. Like, you'll be able to see them but they'll lash out at you in agony. I HOPE TO GOD that they don't completely fuck up Ash vs Evil Dead. Roanoke is what I'm most excited for and

SIDE NOTE: I just got my email from Universal, I'm in. 

Congrats! I'm also most excited for Roanoke and JigSaw

31 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

The Jigsaw trailer has dropped...

Damn.. that looks sick. The warehouse is definitely our facade and I can almost guarantee we have an announcement today or tomorrow 

1 hour ago, dykealiscious said:

Did anyone see that presales tweet show up and abruptly disappear? Said first 2 weekends went on presale with a bonus gift. I got the notification on my phone, went to the twitter account and it was gone.

Yeah I got the notification on my phone as well and I saw the Tweet but the link Murdy had didn't work and there was nothing on the horror nights site

TICKETS to the first 4 days (first two weekends) are now ON SALE. They come with gifts.... 4pm entry, Terror Tram FOL, Souvenir Cup , a Poster or Free Parking.

cost: $65 , it says regular is $135

Edited by aam1995

5 hours ago, aam1995 said:

TICKETS to the first 4 days (first two weekends) are now ON SALE. They come with gifts.... 4pm entry, Terror Tram FOL, Souvenir Cup , a Poster or Free Parking.

cost: $65 , it says regular is $135

I'm curious, does that mean Early Entry won't be free anymore? I mean I know 4 PM is even earlier than what we normally get, but I wonder if it will still work the same as previous years. Man it's just crazy how much more expensive it gets every year. So Killer Deal nights will probably be around $90 or $100? I don't even remember how much last year was :/. Oh well, what I do for HHN.

Edited by eXpressives