HHN 2017 Speculation

To be clear, the Big Thee will get a maze and will be subject of "Titans of Terror Tram". TTT will be hosted by Chucky 

Everyone remember the Titans of Terror shirts they sold last year?

...and Murdy announced a "surprise ending" for Roanoke

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 2

This is definitely the best case scenario replacement for The Conjuring. Like even though it is a replacement maze, the fact that it starts off with an original idea in a fan's house goes to show that John is really putting effort into this maze to try to beat Freddy vs. Jason. While we didn't get a ton of info from the panel (just stayed up until 1 am watching the whole thing) I expect we'll hear a bit more tomorrow about what to expect from the maze and the tram. Either way, this reveal means only 3 announcements left for the whole season (Feeling so sorry for Orlando right now, who currently only have 3 announcements) and we know all 3; Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors. It was a good year of speculation once again, and even though we were being thrown in a loop for Uber Fan, one piece out of the multiple insider info was reliable (JonaMar is the real MVP of Uber Fan, I was never 100% confident that it was Titans, but I always thought it was the most likely of everything that was leaked) 

• Like 1

Just now, wow said:

Probably can't ask but solely Jigsaw or similar to 09/10?

So maybe I shouldn't have said  "Jigsaw" but it's confirmed a "Saw" maze. I was told it was different so my thoughts are that it's based on the new movie. But a saw maze is confirminati illuminated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aam1995 said:

Spoke to murdy after panel and said Titans of Terror was planned from the very beginning. Big Chill he said was going to be in Parisian Courtyard. 

He would be contradicting himself considering he said on twitter that Big Chill was in WW and that Uber Fan was a replacement for it.

31 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Spoke to murdy after panel and said Titans of Terror was planned from the very beginning. Big Chill he said was going to be in Parisian Courtyard. 

*donald trump voice* Wrong. 

He said back in June as Manics showed that Big Chill was planned for Waterworld and Uber Fan is the replacement for Big Chill. 

10 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

*donald trump voice* Wrong. 

He said back in June as Manics showed that Big Chill was planned for Waterworld and Uber Fan is the replacement for Big Chill. 

Here you go with the rudeness. Well that's what he told me after the panel. Maybe he confused something. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Here you go with the rudeness. Well that's what he told me after the panel. Maybe he confused something. 

Just being clever/funny. Not trying to be rude. Resorting to calling people rude when you don't have any evidence to support your claim is a poor tactic... 

Im sorry but you have no evidence other than claiming you talked to John. We have ample evidence. We knew early on that The Big Chill would be in water world. We know that The Big Chill had been scrapped from the event. We know that Uber Fan was the codename of the maze replacing The Big Chill. And we know that it's in Waterworld. Connect the dots, and your claim is wrong. 

On 8/5/2017 at 9:04 AM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Hollywood's 2011 maze was a house of horrors overlay so it didn't give the freedom to construct a whole maze based on the movie, just overlay with characters from the movie

The facade isn't from one of the other 3. Sure there was ample time for John to change it but he decided against it. He was already dealing with replacing The Conjuring I don't think he wanted to deal with replacing a second maze. Do you know Jigsaw's release date? October 27th... Why should it come to the event if the movie won't be out until the end of the event? In all honesty, it doesn't seem to matter if there's a correlation between the movies release date and it having a maze. The fans who come to the event actually knowing all of the mazes and having watched all the movies or even seen a few of them make up such a small percentage of the actual attendance of the event

I think we'll find out who's right and who's wrong today. As John said, something wicked this way comes, so we'll see a couple announcements (2) at ScareLA 

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

Ok would you like to tell what you think the Reimaining 3 Mazes are?

• Like 1

Somebody in the Orlando forum even confirmed Jigsaw; every source and everything in general is pointing to a Jigsaw maze. 

• Like 1

I've chosen to believe the leaked lineup since, besides Uber Fan which only one person leaked correctly, it's been entirely accurate except for details about the mazes themselves. If you don't want to believe the leaked lineup then that's on you, but all evidence points towards Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Im sorry but you have no evidence other than claiming you talked to John. We have ample evidence. We knew early on that The Big Chill would be in water world. We know that The Big Chill had been scrapped from the event. We know that Uber Fan was the codename of the maze replacing The Big Chill. And we know that it's in Waterworld. Connect the dots, and your claim is wrong. 

In his defense, it is nearly impossible to have a coherent conversation with anyone (including voices in one's own head) at ScareLA.  The place is a madhouse.  Could be that either John or he misheard one another.  And there's always that fact that John is a Carny...

Ooooh, forgot the final Q that John answered.  Q was: Will this be your last year.  A was: He will continue to do HHN as long as he is producing a good product.  But did repeat that 10 years was always the number he had in mind (which is of course now in the past).  Personally I think Chris Williams is a factor in how long John stays; if Chris left, would John go?  NOTE: Chris was to be at ScareLA, but was not because of a family issue.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 1

Ok I thought there was speculation that the Terrror Tram would be TOT. Now that it's a confirmed maze in WW, did I miss what terror tram is supposed to be???? And how does chucky factor in? Just running with the TOT maze?

On 7/25/2017 at 2:13 PM, bggrenville813 said:

Yeah I got the notification on my phone as well and I saw the Tweet but the link Murdy had didn't work and there was nothing on the horror nights site

obviously found it later, but jumped on regular sales for Halloween night. Low traffic (compared to other nights historically) and does anyone know if anything "magical happens" on the holiday itself? Celebrity spottings? Anything interesting?

12 minutes ago, dykealiscious said:

Ok I thought there was speculation that the Terrror Tram would be TOT. Now that it's a confirmed maze in WW, did I miss what terror tram is supposed to be???? And how does chucky factor in? Just running with the TOT maze?

obviously found it later, but jumped on regular sales for Halloween night. Low traffic (compared to other nights historically) and does anyone know if anything "magical happens" on the holiday itself? Celebrity spottings? Anything interesting?

There will be a house called Titans of Terror.

The Terror Tram is called "Titans of Terror Tram".  It will be hosted by Chucky (i.e. Chucky in the tram video).  Possibly an appearance of Chucky in the walking portion.  Titans will be throughout the walking portion.

As for Halloween night, they don't do anything magical.  Maybe scareactors will put more energy in, but nothing planned.  Celeb spottings can happen any night.  Just look for the mazes that are backed up for no good reason while the peasants are blocked off from entering.  This happens quite a lot on opening night.  Halloween itself tends to be low traffic partly because it rarely falls on the weekend.  This year may be be a genuinely good night to go, unless they find some way to make it full capacity (imagine if they made it a free night for season pass holders).

Edited by zombieman

3 hours ago, dykealiscious said:

As a scareactor, I find Halloween to be the best night because that's when every guest who is there are the people who really wanted to go on Halloween and get scared on that specific day. It seems like it's more of a special thing for the majority of the Halloween crowd then with other crowds (this isn't always the case or a hard rule, I just noticed the vibe of the crowd has always been very different on Halloween night. Significantly less drunken fools and immature guests poking at the scare actors) I always have more fun and am much more willing (being in a scarezone with more freedom) to go the extra mile and put on more of a show when I notice a guest is really enjoying the event. I always try to give each night everything I've got until I'm almost limping to the car at the end of the night, but when you have good encouraging and enthusiastic guests, it gives you more energy and pushes you harder.