HHN 2017 Speculation

6 minutes ago, FattYeli17 said:

Now with SAW finally being announced, I'm wondering if this will make the return of the SAW TWINS

Whatever happened to those kids, anyone know?

LMAO! I remember them haha idk what happened. I remember them causing a lot of drama in the community and threatening other youtubers. They had really cool videos, but idk why they just ended it. I miss a lot of the youtubers and the news ones are great too! 

• Haha 1

Just now, aam1995 said:

LMAO! I remember them haha idk what happened. I remember them causing a lot of drama in the community and threatening other youtubers. They had really cool videos, but idk why they just ended it. I miss a lot of the youtubers and the news ones are great too! 

I saw that one of the kids was working there at the event for awhile, and they ended up selling all of their HHN collectables on eBay.

I messaged them and asked what had happened with them, but they just ignored me. LOL.

Oh, well. What can you do?

10 hours ago, JonaMar said:

Can Confirm about the NDA at movie screenings. My most recent viewings were for 'Life' and 'Kong:Skull Island' and I had to sign an NDA for both and leave my phone in my car. So I'm incredulous at the idea that you didn't have to sign one. 

I've stayed silent about this for a couple weeks, but I'll say it now since we have almost everything announced and orientation is tomorrow for scareactors so everything will inevitably be released one way or another.

I was one of 8 people called back for a special character role for HHN this year and before the callback they told us that we aren't going to have to sign any NDAs or anything, but if we can't keep the secret we should walk out know (everyone stayed).

After they told us what the maze was and the characters and had us do a little work infront of them. It's a maze that hasn't been announced yet and my lips have been sealed, but watching people speculate and knowing what it is has been killing me.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LetsMakeBiskuts said:

I've stayed silent about this for a couple weeks, but I'll say it now since we have almost everything announced and orientation is tomorrow for scareactors so everything will inevitably be released one way or another.

I was one of 8 people called back for a special character role for HHN this year and before the callback they told us that we aren't going to have to sign any NDAs or anything, but if we can't keep the secret we should walk out know (everyone stayed).

After they told us what the maze was and the characters and had us do a little work infront of them. It's a maze that hasn't been announced yet and my lips have been sealed, but watching people speculate and knowing what it is has been killing me.

Did you end up with the role?

11 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Did you end up with the role?

I don't believe I did because I had a friend who was also called back and said they reached out to him and offered him the role. I also let them know I preferred a different type of role if it came down to it. After I learn about what role I received tomorrow I can come back and say more.

2 minutes ago, LetsMakeBiskuts said:

I don't believe I did because I had a friend who was also called back and said they reached out to him and offered him the role. I also let them know I preferred a different type of role if it came down to it. After I learn about what role I received tomorrow I can come back and say more.

So you are saying that they should announce the two Remaining Mazes because tommorow is Orientation and everyone Scare Actor will know the Mazes?

5 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

So you are saying that they should announce the two Remaining Mazes because tommorow is Orientation and everyone Scare Actor will know the Mazes?

I don't know if they will announce them, but tomorrow (if orientation is the same as it's always been) every scareactor will know all the mazes and zones and someone will inevitably leak it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

Evil Dead, Saw & AHS are going on the Backlot. The Shining & Insidious going the Lower-lot (The Mummy & JP venues) and Titans of Terror is going in WaterWorld. Where is Blumhouse going to be?

The last remaining venue is the Parisian Courtyard next to Mel's Diner. 

20 hours ago, aam1995 said:

Yeah, thanks for being 'rude'. You don't have to sign anything at test screening , st least not at the ones I've gone to. Didn't have to sign anything for Annabelle: Creation or for IT. They probably added scenes of the outside of that house. The questionnaires , which were very extensive, and interviews regarding the film had a lot of "what if we add this..." but did not mention anything of house change. Unless they had not finished exterior shots , because the film was very choppy. Like for Annabelle, when I saw that movie there was no reference to the Nun besides the wheelchair scene. There was no scene of them looking at the Nun church photo as well as no post credit scene. I'm very excited to see IT since that interview and questionnaire was most extensive and detailed of the 3. Have I continued to claim that it is not chapter 4? I said so in the beginning , but also said they may have changed the house form the film. You keep going on about me claiming that it is not, which I happened to have said maybe it is hence the screenings they do , which possibly changed the house. We get it, you follow concrete evidence. We still need to find a solid connection to N and Insidious and writers Block.

AND also, NDA is to avoid people talking about the plot lines , revealing anything important and casting . Mentioning the way a house looks would no where near me breaking the "policy". 

Not when I saw it. They could have possibly changed it or not included it . It did seem very choppy and there were minimal outside shots of exterior buildings, which Insidious is known for having. 

just a general question, how does one even get into a test screening? is it just a thing that happens in LA?

1 hour ago, Jcs1707 said:

just a general question, how does one even get into a test screening? is it just a thing that happens in LA?

Usually there are sites that allow people to see a movie early. Often times I go to a Studios website and there will be a tab that says something like 'Early Access Screenings' or something (haven't done that for any "big" movies). There have been a few times I've gotten in just by walking around a mall in LA (big malls though, usually with a large theater). 

It's not exclusive to LA though, I just know about those things for here since I live here. I know of people who go to screenings in NYC and sometimes in Dallas. 

3 minutes ago, wow said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Horror_Nights

Click the link, scroll down to Event Summaries and go into Hollywood's 2017 section. Someone on the forums brought it up & sure enough the entire lineup(including our last two houses) are in there

I noticed that too when I checked yesterday. Last year The Conjuring was on the list and it got replaced by Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Like 1

Apparently in Wikipedia's code we're getting a maze called "Krampus: Electric Boogaloo" so very excited for that(it's definitely a joke). The page shouldn't be taken seriously but I'm surprised John hasn't noticed it yet

• Like 1

On 8/15/2017 at 6:13 AM, aam1995 said:

Ouch, they just announced that it's Bill and Ted's last year at HHN Orlando. 

jamie lee curtis taete can seriously BURN IN HELL.

He is the idiot vice reporter that complained and got our show taken down in Hollywood.

Pisses me off that now we are stuck with this weak dance show, but alas, its just one thing

for me to avoid. Anyway, back to speculating.

The last two mazes are Blumhouse and Insidious Ch. 4 Confirmed. Blumhouse is going to be "the biggest maze ever" and will be taking over the space of the gauntlet scarezone from last year. Get out is confirmed to be part of blumhouse. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JonaMar said:

The last two mazes are Blumhouse and Insidious Ch. 4 Confirmed. Blumhouse is going to be "the biggest maze ever" and will be taking over the space of the gauntlet scarezone from last year. Get out is confirmed to be part of blumhouse. 

Any thing else confirmed to be apart of Blumhouse? Like Split or it is just Purge, Happy Death Day, Sinister, and Get Out?

4 hours ago, HHNManics said:

Any thing else confirmed to be apart of Blumhouse? Like Split or it is just Purge, Happy Death Day, Sinister, and Get Out?

Not that I know of, but there is a character inside the maze that's called "Baby Face Killer"