HHN 2017 Speculation

4 minutes ago, acesofbases said:

Has anyone leaked the full schedule for HHN?  I'm going to be in LA 9/19 - 9/26 from Wisconsin, and would like to not go on Friday/Saturday if possible, but if I need to I'd like to buy the tickets while on sale.

Nope, full list of dates hasn't been leaked yet unfortunately. Makes it hard for people who need to plan trips far ahead of time

however, it's safe to assume that after the first two weekends (9/15-9/16 and 9/22-9/23) the dates will be expanded to include Thursday-Sunday. By the looks of it, Friday and Saturday will be the only options for you during your trip

10 hours ago, eXpressives said:

I'm curious, does that mean Early Entry won't be free anymore? I mean I know 4 PM is even earlier than what we normally get, but I wonder if it will still work the same as previous years. Man it's just crazy how much more expensive it gets every year. So Killer Deal nights will probably be around $90 or $100? I don't even remember how much last year was :/. Oh well, what I do for HHN.

I guarantee you that early Entry will be free. This is just a gimmick to get more people to go opening weekend. Last year we ended up moving the early entry earlier and earlier. Shinning will be first open maze, and it will lead to all the stuff in the backlot.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonaMar said:

I guarantee you that early Entry will be free. This is just a gimmick to get more people to go opening weekend. Last year we ended up moving the early entry earlier and earlier. Shinning will be first open maze, and it will lead to all the stuff in the backlot.  

I should have figured as much. I'm still excited for this year regardless, it'll be interesting to see what they do with The Shining since I feel like that movie's horror was built on tension/isolation with small bits of visual stuff. 

43 minutes ago, ldh5086 said:

where are tickets on sale? Cant find it

If you go to their Facebook page, they have a link there. It's only the first two weekends as well. 

16 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

Is AvE being shared? And if so, will it be the same in both locations? 

Yeah it's being shared. While the IP's are the same, both coasts usually have different takes on the properties. Expect them to be similar, but there will also be a lot of differences 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13

8 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

It would be Insidious at MSS and whatever Uber Fan is at ScareLA. They wouldn't do a shared announcement at a Hollywood only panel so that excludes Jigsaw and Blumhouse from being announced at either of the panels 

Good point right there. I'm just surprised they haven't announced SAW/JIGSAW. The AVED facade is enormous. The SAW facade looks interesting.

52 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Good point right there. I'm just surprised they haven't announced SAW/JIGSAW. The AVED facade is enormous. The SAW facade looks interesting.

Ummm. Not exactly. The venues we speculated for Jigsaw and AVED aware a bit off. Ash vs. Evil Dead has the "interesting" facade which is actually Ash's windstream trailer where Krampus was last year. Jigsaw has the enormous facade and is outside of 747, where FVJ was last year 

I think after Insidious ch. 4, which is hopefully this Sunday, we'll see a Jigsaw announcement. If not, then we may get the reveal of Uber Fan at ScareLA. And I'm pretty sure Blumhouse will still be last since that's kind of a WTF concept for most of the GP 

3 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Ummm. Not exactly. The venues we speculated for Jigsaw and AVED aware a bit off. Ash vs. Evil Dead has the "interesting" facade which is actually Ash's windstream trailer where Krampus was last year. Jigsaw has the enormous facade and is outside of 747, where FVJ was last year 

I think after Insidious ch. 4, which is hopefully this Sunday, we'll see a Jigsaw announcement. If not, then we may get the reveal of Uber Fan at ScareLA. And I'm pretty sure Blumhouse will still be last since that's kind of a WTF concept for most of the GP 

Is the AvED Facade just the trailer? It looks wider than that so hopefully there's more to it. The Jigsaw facade is obviously the warehouse from the trailer; anyone else notice that's two warehouse facades in a row for 747(with Freddy vs Jason's being the first) if that ends up being Jigsaw's facade?

Edited by wow

16 minutes ago, wow said:

Is the AvED Facade just the trailer? It looks wider than that so hopefully there's more to it. The Jigsaw facade is obviously the warehouse from the trailer; anyone else notice that's two warehouse facades in a row for 747(with Freddy vs Jason's being the first) if that ends up being Jigsaw's facade?

Right now the construction looks like it's just the trailer but there could be more added to it in the coming months. We'll find out as construction continues

the FVJ facade was a factory not a warehouse, and I'm pretty sure the facade from Jigsaw isn't a warehouse either, more so a barn

Just now, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Right now the construction looks like it's just the trailer but there could be more added to it in the coming months. We'll find out as construction continues

the FVJ facade was a factory not a warehouse, and I'm pretty sure the facade from Jigsaw isn't a warehouse either, more so a barn

Freddy vs Jason was a factory? Jesus I feel stupid now; also shoot that's right Jigsaw's set in a barn now, I've been so used to Wilson Steel being a SAW facade I just expect it

1 minute ago, Jcs1707 said:

33c28f0150fec1f8cd4ccac4aae8d1a4.png

looks like we're getting a chucky terror tram this year (although it could also be billy from saw)

I definitely see our favorite good guy doll

So with this basically taking out the rumor of Titans of Terror Tram (not eliminating it entirely. But seems a bit more unlikely), does this mean we could be seeing All Nite Die In (atleast Hollywood's version of it) replace The Conjuring? 

10 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I definitely see our favorite good guy doll

So with this basically taking out the rumor of Titans of Terror Tram (not eliminating it entirely. But seems a bit more unlikely), does this mean we could be seeing All Nite Die In (atleast Hollywood's version of it) replace The Conjuring? 

Looks like we could, anything can happen at this point honestly, im still holding out for The Thing though. What im wondering is, in the initial leak for this year the titans of terror was there from the beginning, but chucky's name didnt surface until just recently. So if chucky was supposed to be the terror tram from the beginning (murdy on twitter said there was no changes to terror tram this year) why wasnt chucky in the leak? 

5 minutes ago, Jcs1707 said:

Looks like we could, anything can happen at this point honestly, im still holding out for The Thing though. What im wondering is, in the initial leak for this year the titans of terror was there from the beginning, but chucky's name didnt surface until just recently. So if chucky was supposed to be the terror tram from the beginning (murdy on twitter said there was no changes to terror tram this year) why wasnt chucky in the leak? 

Maybe mis information? It seems like there's been a lot of that this year. Even the most reliable sources are being questioned this year