HHN 2017 Speculation

Just now, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I'm gonna give myself a 100% confidence interval and say sometime between July and September 15th 

But seriously im thinking mid to late July, potentially early August

Hopefully Blumhouse is after Insidious, it's already semi-confirmed that John filmed the announcement video

Just now, dereksdominance said:

Maybe a Chucky maze since Orlando had a very successful one? I could imagine that or a Chucky scarezone or Insult Emporium.

No to scare zone and maze, but it's highly possible that Chucky's Insut Emporium will return; where it will go I have no idea 

The JP maze looks like the house from GET OUT. The structure isn’t the same, but the Brick pattern is the exact same. That’s the only recent movie I’ve seen that has bricks on a house and it’s the same color scheme and pattern.

1 minute ago, aam1995 said:

The JP maze looks like the house from GET OUT. The structure isn’t the same, but the Brick pattern is the exact same. That’s the only recent movie I’ve seen that has bricks on a house and it’s the same color scheme and pattern.

The JP Queue has already been confirmed to be Insidious Chapter 4 by the leaked list. The code name for it Writer's Block, and the hints are as follows:

- The letters n and m

- He went through 20,000 pictures for it

The connection is that Insidious Chp 4 takes place in New Mexico(NM) and the name of the movie is iNsidious

13 minutes ago, wow said:

The JP Queue has already been confirmed to be Insidious Chapter 4 by the leaked list. The code name for it Writer's Block, and the hints are as follows:

- The letters n and m

- He went through 20,000 pictures for it

The connection is that Insidious Chp 4 takes place in New Mexico(NM) and the name of the movie is iNsidious

The connection is only to the letter N, John confirmed it in the Q&A after the Roanoke announcement. It's still Insidious though

Just now, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

The connection is only to the letter N, John confirmed it in the Q&A after the Roanoke announcement. It's still Insidious though

Oh I must have missed that; Manics said that the connection now is iNsidious right?

2 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Hmmmm. What can it be! The insidious house from Ch. 4 doesn’t have brick design.

Im thinking we’ll get an announcement right after the first round of auditions.

The announcement for JP Queue(Writer's Block) is confirmed for early July; aka next week. Also how do you know what the Insidious 4 house looks like?

13 minutes ago, wow said:

The announcement for JP Queue(Writer's Block) is confirmed for early July; aka next week. Also how do you know what the Insidious 4 house looks like?

Around when do you think right before auditions ? Thy begin the 6th right? So maybe right after the 4th. I saw an advanced screening a couple months ago. I also saw Annabelle creation last September, thst was a VERY good movie. 

3 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Around when do you think right before auditions ? Thy begin the 6th right? So maybe right after the 4th. I saw an advanced screening a couple months ago. I also saw Annabelle creation last September, thst was a VERY good movie. 

The announcement is predicted to be next Thursday or Friday; what were some of the plot points in Chp 4?

8 minutes ago, wow said:

The announcement is predicted to be next Thursday or Friday; what were some of the plot points in Chp 4?

Yes! I just want the announcements now ! I’m ready for ticket sales. I don’t want to spoil anything. But, we learn why a certain demon is haunting a certain someone. We also learn how that certain someone got those talents. It starts after 3. Goes into the past which is a chunk and also follows present time (after 3) with her and specs and tucker.

39 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Yes! I just want the announcements now ! I’m ready for ticket sales. I don’t want to spoil anything. But, we learn why a certain demon is haunting a certain someone. We also learn how that certain someone got those talents. It starts after 3. Goes into the past which is a chunk and also follows present time (after 3) with her and specs and tucker.

That sounds like a really good film, hopefully it'll be a good maze. Thanks for telling us!