HHN 25 Discussion

Here are HD pics from todays construction update

Imgur album

http://imgur.com/a/iF3T0#10

great pics.  So totally overjoyed with the pumpkins being back!  I know it sounds like an inconsequential item, but that's always been my one go to HHN memory.  Never could get a decent night photo of them last time they were up in CP.  need to start working on the night settings.  I'd be pushing it, though, to hope they can sync them with the sound effects a la 2008.  

• Like 4

This just made my day. The pumpkins in CP have always been one of my favorite things it nice to see them return 

Amen brother.  It's the little things that can make such a big difference.  I remember when they had them up years back even without a scare zone there, and it was still just great to walk through because of the ambiance they provide.

• Like 3

Really happy that the pumpkins have returned to CP! I was going through the last 2 pages and noticed we were throwing around potential names. Forgive me for talking about these names again, but here are some that I thought of for the originals:

Alice: Wond3rlanD is one that I saw a few pages back and thought that fit this maze perfectly
Blizzard: The Collectors of ShadyBrook
Anniversary: Twenty Five / 25 Years of Horror
RUN: RUN : Redux / RUN: No Clowning Around / RUN For Your Life

• Like 1

This year's event is gonna be full of awesome surprises and a lot of awesome appearances from some of the past horror icons and what not, after hearing the return of The Purge as a haunted house and then having Insidious, also Freddy vs Jason becoming the big name house of the event, I cannot wait to see what is next to come. 

The event is what you make it so make it a good one :)

good advice Doc Brown. :)  I wish I could go to the event (been following it since 2000) but alas money and personal life (work/going back to college) is in the way. Also, did anyone else notice Hollywood is doing AVP? And lastly, I am a big fan of TWD show, but when do you think they'll stop milking it as a house? I'll wait and listen. Also happy to be back on the forums. 

Sorry following since 2002. Damn quick typing iPad lol

So I've heard that even though some titular characters will be having their own houses, they might be also appearing in the streets. How do you guys feel about that? Think it's likely?

Edited by Eckert

Alice: Wond3rlanD is one that I saw a few pages back and thought that fit this maze perfectly

Ha ha ha, I was just making fun of how movies do stuff like that now, like "Fant4stic Four" :)    I'd love for my "Run 3: Run Harder" joke to happen and have a bald white guy in a bloody white tank top with a busted up nose chasing after you with Christmas in Hollis blasting in the background.

Full reveal on the 25th would make so much sense.

Yeah I agree, it would also be the last day for the sweepstakes video, I remember last year, after naming the houses, they finally fully revealed stuff then released the last house that would be at the event which was Halloween. I hope they do something like that this year, because I was super hyped about the event last year and since Jack is Back and that's a fact there will be no more clowning around this time haha 

Full reveal on the 25th would make so much sense.

I think the 27th would be more likely. 

Follows the Thursday pattern, (though it was broken due to the scream issues). And they wouldn't usually do a scare video and the full release. 

Like legacy said it could be anywhere in between 25-28.

Anyone have any details or guesses as to what the All Night Die In scarezone might feature? The rumors are half black and white and color monsters. Would these be iconic monsters from film? I believe the old Die In house had the classic slashers, should I expect this scarezone to be similar?

• Like 1

Anyone have any details or guesses as to what the All Night Die In scarezone might feature? The rumors are half black and white and color monsters. Would these be iconic monsters from film? I believe the old Die In house had the classic slashers, should I expect this scarezone to be similar?

Some digging around led me to an article where it was said that the B&W Monsters and Color Monsters would be battling eachother. Not sure how true that is, but it stood out to me. I'm thinking maybe B&W is classic monsters and the such, and color is the more modern stuff (like the IP Mazes). I could see classic slashers in that case.