Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Nothing has been said about the scarezones for this year basically because they are all original with no hints, but I'm curious if we will see Dark Christmas back since it was so wildly popular last year. Then they can just have the maze next year or do the same thing they did with freak street and keep it around for 3 years

This is the post that comes to mind. You're asking everyone to change their speculation to match yours because you think it's going to happen. The way other people present the same ideas is more of a "what if", whereas it seems like a lot of your posts seem more pushy in their wording. Just be careful how you word things and keep an open mind

Lol. Do you understand the definition of the word " likely"??? You say Alot of my posts seem pushy but the only thing you can quote is me asking if everyone agrees that Krampus is less likely than the leaked lineup... Again, lol. You're going to have to try harder if you want to stand up for grind ;)

About Chris, aka Wesker69, it's probably not appropriate and maybe a violation of the forum guidelines to discuss or speculate reasons why somebody got banned. That being said I 'm pretty sure that it was more for the fighting and not so much for any "false info". For the most part info he leaked was fairly accurate as he usually got it from me. And leaked it, after I asked him not to... oh well.

• Like 4

About Chris, aka Wesker69, it's probably not appropriate and maybe a violation of the forum guidelines to discuss or speculate reasons why somebody got banned. That being said I 'm pretty sure that it was more for the fighting and not so much for any "false info". For the most part info he leaked was fairly accurate as he usually got it from me. And leaked it, after I asked him not to... oh well.

Are you saying this years leak is accurate as well?

Lol. Do you understand the definition of the word " likely"??? You say Alot of my posts seem pushy but the only thing you can quote is me asking if everyone agrees that Krampus is less likely than the leaked lineup... Again, lol. You're going to have to try harder if you want to stand up for grind ;)

I'm not standing up for grind lol I think you both need to chill. I'm not saying I disagree with your points, either, I'm saying you should word it in a way that won't be taken wrongly. This applies to everyone. I mean I'm no forum mod or anything so I'm not trying to boss you around, I'm just saying if you want to avoid getting into fights just be careful about how you say things.

If you wanna leak me some info ever, I promise I won't tell nobody. <3

• Like 3

Halloween is not gonna happen...If there is gonna be a sequel in the next year or so there is no reason for it there is no reason for it this year.

FVJ, Scream, AWIL and Halloween have been ruled out. 

Hey oatmeal please explain how what I said was pushy and how this is a "what if" scenario??? Who's a hypocrite again??? 

Sounds legit since the mod who was spreading those rumors provided absolutely no proof. 

Edit: That mod should take this message into consideration and take the time to brush up on the forum guidelines ;)

Edited by FDTDandAVP

thank you for clearing that up as I said that's what I heard since he got in trouble for the leaks as well and I apologize did not originally intend to name him. 

Hey oatmeal please explain how what I said was pushy and how this is a "what if" scenario??? Who's a hypocrite again??? 

Sounds legit since the mod who was spreading those rumors provided absolutely no proof. 

Edit: That mod should take this message into consideration and take the time to brush up on the forum guidelines ;)

oatmeal just said he's not taking sides how is picking a fight with him  not trolling? and really bad trolling! Despite past members or regulation now nothing has been confirmed or denied about this leak so dude lighten up instead of picking fights. 

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 1

thank you for clearing that up as I said that's what I heard since he got in trouble for the leaks as well and I apologize did not originally intend to name him. 

oatmeal just said he's not taking sides how is picking a fight with him  not trolling? and really bad trolling! Despite past members or regulation now nothing has been confirmed or denied about this leak so dude lighten up instead of picking fights. 

So now I'm picking fights because I replied back to oatmeal and proved that he was wrong/lied when he made that comment about me? Oh ya and I basically called him a hypocrite after he called me one. There I go being a troll again for speaking the truth!

Ummm dude you "confirmed" Halloween wasn't coming remember? Lol this is getting ridiculous. How many times do I have to correct/call you out on bs? Whatever, you may continue speculating on Sharknado vs Lady gaga:music by snoop Dogg. Lol

Edited by FDTDandAVP
Spelling Error

On another note...

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Purge terror tram! I worked the purge in Orlando last year and it was amazing... such a fantastic scarezone and really immersive. Murdy tweeted that they have to film something before they announce the terror tram, and I know people have been discussing its time relevance, but I think there's a lot you could do with even just the concept. I hear the 3rd movie is supposed to be about the very first purge and how it came to be, so maybe it could be like a precursor to the movie coming out next year. Or it'd be neat if it was like a 'hunting party' like in Anarchy.

I didn't like the film franchise until I worked the event last year, so I might be in the minority pulling for this, but I think the concept has so much opportunity.

• Like 2

On another note...

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Purge terror tram! I worked the purge in Orlando last year and it was amazing... such a fantastic scarezone and really immersive. Murdy tweeted that they have to film something before they announce the terror tram, and I know people have been discussing its time relevance, but I think there's a lot you could do with even just the concept. I hear the 3rd movie is supposed to be about the very first purge and how it came to be, so maybe it could be like a precursor to the movie coming out next year. Or it'd be neat if it was like a 'hunting party' like in Anarchy.

I didn't like the film franchise until I worked the event last year, so I might be in the minority pulling for this, but I think the concept has so much opportunity.

I agree, the Purge would make an amazing Terror Tram. Murdy keeps talking about "time sensitivity", but he's proven to be contradictory with his statements. 

• Like 3

After John announced Crimson Peak he said something like 'remember the whole time sensitivity thing I was talking about? This is it.' So maybe he was just using that as a way to get out from FvJ and using Crimson Peak (completely fair trade off) so maybe not everything is time sensitive like we assume. That being said, Purge Terror Tram, this might end up being my favorite part of the event if it comes. If they do it right. 

• Like 1

On another note...

After John announced Crimson Peak he said something like 'remember the whole time sensitivity thing I was talking about? This is it.' So maybe he was just using that as a way to get out from FvJ and using Crimson Peak (completely fair trade off) so maybe not everything is time sensitive like we assume. That being said, Purge Terror Tram, this might end up being my favorite part of the event if it comes. If they do it right. 

The first film wasn't that amazing in my opinion but the premise was amazing and Anarchy knocked it out of the park. The scarezone we had was a lot of fun and I loved seeing the characters do their thing. The zone in Orlando looked intense with the bikes and the auction that would happen throughout the night. If the Purge came to terror tram I feel it would be one of the best fitting properties to be held back there. It would be a welcome change from zombies and the video they could show on the tram would be so much fun!! It would allow the space and freedom that scarezone 1 didn't really quite have in the front of the park. They could still incorporate chainsaws at the beginning and end since that's become a staple of terror tram.

As for the time sensitivity thing I feel it was for Crimson Peak alone. Everything after that announcement isn't going to have to abide by that time sensitivity that was mentioned. And as oatmeal said, Murdy has laid ground rules before and followed them more as guide lines. So doing a maze this year that has a sequel or film coming out next year seems like a possibility. Why wait when it can be done now. 

Murdy has confirmed that the entrance of the park scarezone is a all new, never done before at HHN theme. 

That's amazing news!!! I wonder what it will be?

Original film production, practical effects, and lots of gore for the Terror Tram video. That sounds fun

Edited by dustblackangel