Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

A good friend of mine sent me a picture that Instagram has just provided confirmation. Jabbawockeez will be the show for this year. My guess will be using Figure's music again & with a Boogie Monstarz theme that may or may not involve the UCM. The last part is just my personal spec but Jabbawockeez are coming.

Edited by SirOwenDisney
  • Like 1

I just forced myself to watch TITE the whole way through because it's coming this year and can say my opinion of it still holds. Hated it. Loved the use of Black Sabbath though that was cool. I saw no maze material in it so it'll be interesting to see what's in the maze itself because I don't think people will approve of a penis demon. 

Yeah I'm let down by this. Honestly getting the jabberwokez to fill in as a show is just f*cken lame regardless of  Halloween or horror theming. I survived two years without a show looks like I can go without it again, bad thing is this does not bode well for future shows if this bombs (I have a feeling it will) there will be no point for uni to waste money on shows in the coming years.

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of America's Best Dance Crew, so this is awesome for me! I will definitely check it out at least on my first trip to see if it's worthy of dragging my friends through it on other trips.

I'm going to actually make an effort to see this show since I've wanted to see them since the show and that's only been about 8 years

The dates and killer deal nights have been mentioned, but nobody said this year will be 25 nights! The first few weekends now have Sunday's tacked onto them. Very nice. My only issue is the cheapest days ($30 off) is Sunday sept 27th and Sunday Oct 4th. I wish it was opening weekend as a treat to fans, but whatever.

It's not my cup of tea personally I think the notion of dance crews is lame but as stated at least it'll eat up crowds (as to how much who knows) I would of perfered something similar to B&T, Slaughter World, or Rocky Horror but hopefully this means I can take my time with mazes and rides. 

Amen, Grind.. Bill & Ted, Rocky Horror, SlaughterWorld.. hell, even a Walking Dead stunt show in the WaterWorld theater would have been better.. ah well, it's best to give it a chance I guess..