Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

It's totally El Cucuy 2.0.

I'd be so up for that!!!

Halloween: Michael Myers Comes Home confirmed.

And the ball dropping on subtitles....CONTINUES.

"The Night HE Came Home" would've been so much better to mach the tagline of the movie.

Was he on vacation? At the store? Where'd he go?

The tagline of the movie sounds so much more ominous. Michael Myers Comes Home just sounds silly.

• Like 2

I am really hyped for this maze. I'm one of those people who started going after 2009, and have always wanted to see this maze. The name however, does really suck. This year by far has some of the worst maze names in the events history imo. The only one I like is return to the further.

^I never got the FOL pass... But wasnt the last year for unlimited 2010? And their reasoning had something to do with the insane waits in 2010. But I might be mistaken.

Great Caesar's Ghost, Hauntfan, I believe you are correct!:D  I had to get out my HHN lanyards (I know, HHN geek/nerd) and sure enough 2010 was unlimited FOL.

The 2009 event had unlimited FOL and yes,  it was awesome. The following year is when they started the FOL that we have today.  Regarding VIP,  I thought that was announced when the full website went live. 

2010 was actually the last year they had unlimited access on FOL because we did FOL for the first time that year........and it was amazing. We tried GA last year because we didn't want to shell out so much money and did the whole early entry and backlot to front lot strategy and it worked out ok but the lower lot was where we had hour plus waits on mazes. 

2010 was actually the last year they had unlimited access on FOL because we did FOL for the first time that year........and it was amazing. We tried GA last year because we didn't want to shell out so much money and did the whole early entry and backlot to front lot strategy and it worked out ok but the lower lot was where we had hour plus waits on mazes. 

I hope the return of the tram somehow helps this problem.

So when I was in the park about a week ago I saw that they just started the layout of the mummy queue maze (this is the end) and the tape on the ground was pointing in the opposite direction of the flow of the past 3 mazes that have been there. Could it be possible that we go back to the old flow of that queue and have the facade on the back where the exit has been and the exit be where the entrance has been?

If the trams are back, I suppose that would be possible. The line could stretch back towards one side of that tram tunnel (Route 666) back and forth about three times and would definitely be long enough. And of course, if the tram has another route to dropping off guests.

Great Caesar's Ghost, Hauntfan, I believe you are correct!:D  I had to get out my HHN lanyards (I know, HHN geek/nerd) and sure enough 2010 was unlimited FOL.

Yep.  Noted the correction above.  My already fallible memory is getting worse-er-er.  It was great to see alot of folks taking advantage of the early entrance last year.  Even the lower lot mazes were walk-ons for the first hour or so.  

I'd like to comment on the answers to the Rock Festival clues. Last time I checked, Harrison Ford wasn't a character in Star Wars. Han Solo was a character from Star Wars. 

Hint #3 what does a character from the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Star Wars film franchise have in common?

I also thought someone died (2015) from the band we were looking for. Tim Hardin passed away roughly 35 years ago... so what's up with that? Either way, the construction gave it away though. 

Edited by ThNdIzNiR