Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Of all the horror movies to choose from (not to mention the option of going with an original concept), Murdy decides to run with a comedy that came out 2 years ago that isn't even that popular (as far as I see it). What could he possibly be thinking? I'm beyond glad that Orlando isn't sharing this 1.

you know that actually seems like that would work better than a maze because so much of it is outdoors, also I was extremely skeptical about this one but the more I think about it the more I really wanna see how it is and I'm keeping an open mind, actually kinda excited for this one.

Edited by hhnfanforever

MOTHER EFFER! I can't believe this bullshit nonsense is actually happening.... I hate you Murdy. So much.  This maze better blow my socks the hell off and give me the scare of a lifetime so I can eat a bucket of crow.

Edited by DTH316

I've said it before this could work but a lot of liberties have to be taken it would have to work like a WTH maze basically murdy really was not kidding about the death or glory of this maze it is a very fine line with no middle ground.

that being said I'm intrigued now more excited for this than Halloween tbh (here comes the shit storm) but my question are never answered... Why now?

• Like 2

Well it's looking more and more like this is Murdy's last year, and there's a spoof of the original Exorcist with Jonah Hill, so maybe this was a way for him to try and get as close as possible to that film, while also meeting some celebs? Just a theory. 

Also, he's stated that he's reconsidering his retirement of his position, but if this year bombs like it honestly has the potential to, he might not have a choice. Really curious to see how this one folds out. Good chance EVERYONE is wrong and this turns out to be HHN's best year yet. 

• Like 4

You guys are having the equivalent of Orlando's 2012.

TWD (and Insidious) is a marketing desicion

AVP is back from last year

This is the End is a random choice that may be an awful house

Crimson Peak was a maze that Orlando passed on this year

A Jabawockeez show

Halloween and Insidious are your only silver linings.

this will be your favorite house watch

I hope so lol if it's in 3D though, there's no chance in that happening. I've never liked a HHN 3D maze, ever.

You guys are having the equivalent of Orlando's 2012.

TWD (and Insidious) is a marketing desicion

AVP is back from last year

This is the End is a random choice that may be an awful house

Crimson Peak was a maze that Orlando passed on this year

A Jabawockeez show

Halloween and Insidious are your only silver linings.

Major things I'm excited for, actually, are Crimson Peak and the Purge Terror Tram. Everything else, I'll just go for the hell of it.

biggest wtf is why Jonah hill over franco? 

why do people keep saying this, Franco has maybe one scene that would be in the maze, and he wouldn't even be the main star of the room, Jonah had an actual horror part in the movie and he is a bigger star right now than Franco

i also started thinking about it, there hasn't been any late night announcements this year, either early morning or afternoon, so I guess we'll wake up tommorow and this will all be revealed

Edited by foodstampsFTW
  • Like 1