Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Ok fair enough, but let me put it like this, if trick r treat was on the list, would you be saying that it doesn't make sense and isn't true, are would you be saying this sounds legit.

i just think you aren't considering that Murdy might not actually use the time sensitive tactic for everything this year, he might actually just want to do these properties, especially since this might be his last year. Even though I think that's a shitty lineup to go out on, it might be something special to him. He came in to this year expecting it to be his last, idk why he wouldn't try to make it something he wanted to do.

I think Murdy has nothing to do with the shows though. That jabbawockies show rumor came out after the list leaked, so I don't think that's true, it's a terrible ideas for a show at hhn even though it can be Halloween themed. No one would waste time waiting in line for a 30 min show of people just dancing when they can wait in line for mazes

honestly as of now when Krampus is ruled out I would find TrT weird. Despite me wanting it or not if it does not up it does not add up TrT being on the leak still makes me question it.

I might be the only person excited for This Is The End lol. I think Murdy chose it so he could finally have an "Exorcist" type maze since he can't get the rights for it. Think about it... That's what I thought of when I heard the rumors....

Can we all accept that Krampus most likely isn't coming and the "leaked list" most likely is? 

we ruled out Krampus a week ago dude. Muddy said he has not seen any footage so ruled it out this year. Look I love TITE I don't think it could be a maze but if it's done in sure there was a way BUT I still have doubts about it. 

Btw. One of the guys who gave the leak has been banned from these forums two years ago for "leaking" false info and fighting people on it so that's just food for thought. 

• Like 2

we ruled out Krampus a week ago dude. Muddy said he has not seen any footage so ruled it out this year. Look I love TITE I don't think it could be a maze but if it's done in sure there was a way BUT I still have doubts about it. 

Btw. One of the guys who gave the leak has been banned from these forums two years ago for "leaking" false info and fighting people on it so that's just food for thought. 

Lol I was just making sure because I thought it was weird seeing people still speculate on Krampus(because they wanted it?) while bashing the leaked lineup for no reason other than they just don't like it.

Odds are the dude is right. He even got the locations right so far...  Were you the person that he fought with? It seems like you really got it out for the guy and you're going to deny his lineup until the very last maze is announced haha

It was not hard to predict Crimson Peak or Insidious on the lineup. If I made a list with those 2 on it and also said "Zoolander: Mushu's Revenge" was on the list, would ya believe me?

No I wouldn't believe you because last year you told everyone to stop speculating on Alien and Predator because it wasn't happening ;)

I did a quick search on Del Toro and seen spec on not only Crimson Peak but Strain, Mama, Pacitic Rim and Pans Labrynth. Even saw spec on a Del Toro original maze. Seemed more people were sure of a Krampus maze over Crimson. I'll give you insidious though lol.

I don't see how you can compare Zoolander to TITE? You couldn't think of any horror/comedies to use??? Like I said, it's not hard to see why Murdy would choose TITE. It's universal and its the closest thing to the Exorcist available. We all know how much Murdy wants to do that!

Honestly, I don't think even Murdy would stoop low enough as TitE to get his fill for exorcism... Even I think he's way too passionate about the Exorcist to give in for  something so outdated as TitE. Maybe if something else was a deciding factor for it, I could believe he used it as an addition. 

In the end, I just hope it's not true. It's too random... Unless the fucking end has a gigantic animatronic or puppet equivalent to La Llorona or AVP with the penis monster. Then I'll be like, "fuck yeah."

Lol I was just making sure because I thought it was weird seeing people still speculate on Krampus(because they wanted it?) while bashing the leaked lineup for no reason other than they just don't like it.

Odds are the dude is right. He even got the locations right so far...  Were you the person that he fought with? It seems like you really got it out for the guy and you're going to deny his lineup until the very last maze is announced haha

No he got into over on the Orlando thread, but why am I gonna blindly believe someone who has made up leaks in the past. I got nothing against him, the leak just seems weird. Usually when people are actually in the know they don't go bragging around forums maybe they they let a few people know low key but from being part of these forums and the vault since 2006 one thing that I've learned is everyone who publicly post "this is the line up" is normally full of sh*t. Hey maybe this is a different case but nothing so far has proved other wise it was not that hard to guess crimson peak or insidious or where they we're gonna be. Of course Insidious is going back to its former venue of course crimson peak a maze with a big ass castle was going were they got a lot room. Btw this is the end is not universal its Sony no idea where you got that from.

Honestly, I don't think even Murdy would stoop low enough as TitE to get his fill for exorcism... Even I think he's way too passionate about the Exorcist to give in for  something so outdated as TitE. Maybe if something else was a deciding factor for it, I could believe he used it as an addition. 

In the end, I just hope it's not true. It's too random... Unless the fucking end has a gigantic animatronic or puppet equivalent to La Llorona or AVP with the penis monster. Then I'll be like, "fuck yeah."

I don't know how tite is outdated when being compared to a movie from the early 70's. Less popular? Sure but outdated? Exorcist is the most requested IP, its Murdys dream IP, tite is the only film he can do to replicate Exorcist and tite's cast is insanely popular. Not saying its 100% coming but its likely.

No he got into over on the Orlando thread, but why am I gonna blindly believe someone who has made up leaks in the past. I got nothing against him, the leak just seems weird. Usually when people are actually in the know they don't go bragging around forums maybe they they let a few people know low key but from being part of these forums and the vault since 2006 one thing that I've learned is everyone who publicly post "this is the line up" is normally full of sh*t. Hey maybe this is a different case but nothing so far has proved other wise it was not that hard to guess crimson peak or insidious or where they we're gonna be. Of course Insidious is going back to its former venue of course crimson peak a maze with a big ass castle was going were they got a lot room. Btw this is the end is not universal its Sony no idea where you got that from.

Can you post the link to his made up lineup? If true than that'd be a huge red flag and I don't know why you didn't say that in the first place. It sounded like you were in denial with all that fx/cable talk ha-ha.

It's easy to say crimson/insidious were sure things after they've been announced. What about the fact that he was also right about there being a show? 3rd straight coincidence in a row? 

And yes I was wrong about tite being universal. Not a big fan, only seen it twice.

Edited by FDTDandAVP

I don't know how tite is outdated when being compared to a movie from the early 70's. Less popular? Sure but outdated? Exorcist is the most requested IP, its Murdys dream IP, tite is the only film he can do to replicate Exorcist and tite's cast is insanely popular. Not saying its 100% coming but its likely.

Can you post the link to his made up lineup? If true than that'd be a huge red flag and I don't know why you didn't say that in the first place. It sounded like you were in denial with all that fx/cable talk ha-ha.

It's easy to say crimson/insidious were sure things after they've been announced. What about the fact that he was also right about there being a show? 3rd straight coincidence in a row? 

And yes I was wrong about tite being universal. Not a big fan, only seen it twice.

I didn't know it Wesker69 till recently and I had to ask a fellow moderator since I was not the moderator who banned him. Fights and false info tend to be deleted to keep the threads from being unnecessarily clustered I can link you to his banned profile I cannot show you his posts but since you insist on trolling I don't know if it's enough for you. Btw We guessed Crimson peak earlier this year and Inisidious last year just FYI 

Now can I ask you if you are not a fan  of TITE why is is pissing you off that some of us is finding it fishy?

Terror Tram is promising since its not Walking Dead, I'm very curious to see what it is. But after all the drama last year with the front scarezone I wonder if they speaking role will be taken away completely or extremely limited.

Yeah, I'm mostly interested in what sz1 is after last year's drama. Curious curious.