What leaked list?

Halloween-Parisian Courtyard

Insidious ch. 3-JP Queue

This is The End-Mummy Queue

Walking Dead-SS28 Lot

Crimson Peak-Backlot (old TWD location)

AvP-SS747

Purge Terror Tram. 

Seventh maze scrapped to bring back a show and tram drop off. Leaked from 'reliable source' to member of Inside Universal forums as well as Dr. Jimmy who has chosen to not comment on it. 

Sooo tent went up at ss28

So that confirms HoH replacement but there are two things that can make or break the "leak" the FDTD location and what Larry Bones was doing at the CSI soundstage 

image.jpg

Side note: Murdy tweeted "more maze announcements to come... Maybe sooner then you thought hahaha #Carny" 

also, I did what I'm surprised no one else has done.... I asked Murdy if we are still getting 7 mazes.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

So that confirms HoH replacement but there are two things that can make or break the "leak" the FDTD location and what Larry Bones was doing at the CSI soundstage 

image.jpg

Side note: Murdy tweeted "more maze announcements to come... Maybe sooner then you thought hahaha #Carny" 

also, I did what I'm surprised no one else has done.... I asked Murdy if we are still getting 7 mazes.

I actually just did the same but of course, no response.

image.jpg

Can we be sure it was Bones at CSI Soundstage? Realistically speaking it was some Union Carpenters cleaning the stage out after CSI recently finished shooting. I'm not able come up with a viable reason as to why a makeup vendor would be looking at a soundstage, seeing as its massive and almost any creature within HHN's budget could fit in there. 

Edited by 88orbust

The photo of "Bones" was him helping load stuff into a truck. Had it been Larry, I think he would've likely been with Murdy and Chris measuring and going over various designs not helping a bunch of other Studio Contracted Union Carpenters strike a set. Just my opinion. Maybe it is Bones. Who knows! 

Can we be sure it was Bones at CSI Soundstage? Realistically speaking it was some Union Carpenters cleaning the stage out after CSI recently finished shooting. I'm not able come up with a viable reason as to why a makeup vendor would be looking at a soundstage, seeing as its massive and almost any creature within HHN's budget could fit in there. 

though just cuz he the make up vendor does not mean he's not pron to walk around the locations, there are issues of height for creature design and such...but now that I see the picture...that's not him he is wearing a tool belt and he would be there with Murdy or Chris. Does not rule out the CSI stage just yet though.

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 1

though just cuz he the make up vendor does not mean he's not pron to walk away the locations, there are issues of height for creature design and such...but now that I see the picture...that's not him he is wearing a tool belt and he would be there with Murdy or Chris. Does not rule out the CSI stage just yet though.

Agreed.

Zero56 posted the photo. I just don't see that being him. Larry wouldn't be laboring with these guys. They're finishing the load out of CSI, he wouldn't be involved with that. Some other dude with long hair.

19019335959_cae915ba61_b.jpg

In regards to this photo it's Larry Bones. Some people in our group called out to him as he was stepping out of the SS and he was kind enough to wave back. His company is contracted through the Theme Park as well (aside from HHN). What threw me off was the industrial dumpster next to the entrance (which is usually attributed to maze construction). There was another near JP's extended queue and another closer to the former Stage 28 plot. Sorry for any confusion, could have very well been for the normal Theme Park. 

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 2

In regards to this photo it's Larry Bones. Some people in our group called out to him as he was stepping out of the SS and he was kind enough to wave back. His company is contracted through the Theme Park as well (aside from HHN). What threw me off was the industrial dumpster next to the entrance (which is usually attributed to maze construction). There was another near JP's extended queue and another closer to the former Stage 28 plot. Sorry for any confusion, could have very well been for the normal Theme Park. 

I would think those dumpsters would be for CSI's set strike but if they are by all the Maze venues then I'm not sure. 

Edited by 88orbust

I would think those dumpsters would be for CSI's set strike but if they are by all the Maze venues then I'm not sure. 

It was hard to get photos of the interior but 25 and 24 were completely empty the day I took that photo. To my knowledge they are pretty much vacant until they go under when Universal Creative begins to shift their focus to the Lower-Lot after Potter. 

yeah we figured because someone saw a screening and pointed out it wouldn't work.

back to This Is The End personally I don't think it works as a maze but I'm sure it won't be a bad maze if it is indeed one of the mazes. The issue is it sounds like BS even though there is gonna be an "out of the box" maze, With  Murdy saying his reasons for not doing certain properties being time sensitivity and relevance this falls far from both, this is a movie from 2, 3 years ago that has fallen off radar. It that sense I can't think of a legit reason for doing it