Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I was in those tweets, I was locustgear3. The leakers said that the 7th house may have been scrapped they don't know yet. And if this is the end is true, it would either be in mummy or a mega house, I would rather it be in mummy cause I don't think there's enough material for a mega house. Also one person said Walking Dead wasn't on his list but assumed it was coming, and the other guy said its for sure happening. And I hope it's purge terror tram because I wanted it last year and I think it would be a good fit. And how would Ash vs Evil Dead work on terror tram, I don't think a crashed plane in a neighborhood would be a setting for evil dead

I feel like This is the End would be a casting nightmare to find lookalikes and if they were to ignore that aspect, there would be a lot of complaints... Assuming it's the movie.

They're also starting construction really late for a mega house, if it is one.

Edited by Kurseddragon

I feel like This is the End would be a casting nightmare to find lookalikes and if they were to ignore that aspect, there would be a lot of complaints...

They're also starting construction really late for a mega house, if it is one.

yeah Murdy hates casting people to look like celebrities/Actors which is why you did not see a actual living character in any of the Walking Dead mazes or trams

yeah Murdy hates casting people to look like celebrities/Actors which is why you did not see a actual living character in any of the Walking Dead mazes or trams

Well there were a few living people but they weren't characters on the show, iirc. I remember someone got their leg cut off in the 2013 maze, but idk if they were supposed to be Hershel or not

Thats what I mean the only characters from the shows were the hero walkers (Bike girl, burnt walker, screw driver eye ect.) no actual living character were used. That's also why it's rare to see characters from the IP named unless they have a distinct attribute that they can mass produce (Mia from Evil dead being demonic, Tucker and Specs fat guy with beard and little guy with glasses, Dr. Loomis old guy in trench coat, David turning into a wolf) that's most kill character are not called by their character names (Vomit girl, Needle pit victim, ect ect.). It easy because you can replicate the character you don't have to look exactly like the actor 100% you can add makeup or prosthetics or add this or that. With with this is the end you have to add someone who looks like Seth Rogan, or James Franco for each shifts and make sure you have someone who can replace someone if they call out. then think how would scare actors work?

Personally, I don't even think that list is 50% correct.

Besides This Is The End and lacking of an original, not really anything surprising in there, in terms of Hollywood. WD and Insidious are shared. I recall Murdy had the chance to do Halloween last year, but rejected it, correct me if I'm wrong, so why not this year? They can't repeat AWIL due to Insidious being in it's venue, AvP would be the next best thing from last year, considering unlike ours, people are calling it one of their best of all time. Crimson Peak is the synergy maze. And since WD is leaving Terror Tram, The Purge is the next best fitting option probably. I'd be honestly surprised to not see some of these coming to Hollywood. 

Personally, I don't even think that list is 50% correct.

I don't either... but this thread has been jumping to conclusions this year.

my new lock screen, tbh. I'm so excited for this movie, whether or not it's a maze.

great minds think alike haha.

I recall Murdy had the chance to do Halloween last year, but rejected it, correct me if I'm wrong, so why not this year? 

Not true Murdy did Halloween already and in his words he "Hooked up Aiello with the right people and connections" to get Halloween. 

Once again I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall... though I can't say 100% but why would Murdy choose to do Purge or Halloween when both have sequels next year and he keeps saying "Time sensitivity this and iron as it's hot that so the logic is baffling me.

Do you think this is the line or do you want it to be the line up

I do not want this to be the lineup by any means I think it's horrible, but I have reason to believe this is the lineup as I have been saying were going back to 6 mazes.

The guy said that the reason we are only getting six is because universal is bring back tram drop offs, so FDTD area can't be used. Which I don't think is true, because that's fucking stupid. But universal has done stupider shit to solve people's complaints 

yeah this seems like bs I don't remember being dropped off or picked up there if I remember correctly where FDTD was there were bathrooms there I could be wrong but that's what I remember. 

And again if we were going back to 6 why would Murdy say all year we are getting 7

I don't think that we are going back down to 6, but I do think (pure speculation) that we may not use the FDTD tent venue again.  my reasoning being that they could bring back the tram that drops you off, and isn't the backlot a nightmare to run anyways?? And that area was REDICULOUSLY crowded last year imagine how less crowded it would be if there were 2 mazes instead of 3.  No matter what lower lot is going to be the most crowded section of the park, and there is no way around that.  And why I say that and I say that I think there will still be 7 mazes is because of SS28 tent, and SS23 (CSI soundstage).  Didn't someone see Larry bones coming in and out of here.  Same thing happened with AVP last year in SS747. So what I'm predicting is 

1) Parisian Courtyard

2) JP Queue (insidious)

3) Mummy Queue

4) SS28 Tent

5) SS23 CSI

6) SS747

7) Metro Sets Tent

Remember a few months ago that, with Murdy being backed up with all of these projects (New attraction, nighttime tour, and various park improvements), I was afraid he would only work on stuff he was familiar with to save time?

Looking at the line-up, I would say my fears are valid. See you in Florida. Looks like the trend continues where the years I have gone to Orlando, ours is lackluster. 

Watch. This is the End will offend people and it'll get shut down making a BIGGER capacity mess. WATCH.