Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I feel like I'm a pretty open minded person when it comes to certain things. With that being said, This is the End... I refuse to believe it.

Anyone make an attempt to tie the 4th codename to this bunch of bologna?

I assume they used The Doors , "The End"?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

whole thing I believe

to clarify 

I haven't seen This is the End, but out of curiosity what exactly is there to use? All I'm seeing is Satan and a giant flying devil penis  

Well he also says it may not be accurate and former so hopefully this is BS.

Okay I will admit This is The End is one of my favorite movies, but I don't see how it could be used as a maze I brought up when the movie came out it could be a Scare Zone thats more or less akin to Welcome to Hell where hell rises to hollywood and you see burned and mutilated celebrities look alikes (Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber.. ect ect) and non of the actual cast, all while being tormented by demon stilt walkers and cannibals. But except for the cannibals who only show up the last 10 minutes of the film (they just look like people from Mad Max) the rest is just taking huge liberties because the actual celebs who appear in the movie (Jason Segal, Kevin Heart, Rihanna, Michael Cera, Aziz Anzari ect.) all die at the same time but at James Franco's house not the streets and they basically just fall into a hole.  

What could be used?

Headless guy in the door way.

Possessed Jonah Hill

Danny McBride's Cannibals

The problem with these though is they are used in a straight up comedic way: Headless guy was a joke that all the guys were basically wimps, Possesed Jonah was a spoof on the exorcist, and the cannibals were just used to prove Danny McBride is an asshole, use Channing Tatum's cameo and kill off Franco in funny way.

But those are not what would kill it's chances. The big problem are the movie's only two horror elements...the sinkhole, and the demons. So since a giant hole the size of a city block is already out of the question, there's demons who only appear the last third of the movie. If Murdy said Jurassic World would be too expensive the same should go for This is The End there are only 4 demons and 2 are basicly dinosaurs. there is a rhino sices looking with horns that chases them, and there is a giant one the size of a garage, then there is the before mentioned Satan the size of Godzilla (litterally) with his pines swinging around. The only scare actor size demon is rarely shown and I kid you not the only parts of him shown are his silhouette, eye and comically sized demon penis.  So I digress I don't see much that could be used and again what throws me off about that kid's source is that he says Jonah Hill is shooting a video for it....uhhh why Jonah? for being a part of the main cast he's not too essential to the plot besides being possessed in the last quarter, and he is as high a caliber actor as anyone else in the movie sooo why him? It would make more sense for James Franco since most of the takes place in his house.  

Are you guys thinking the staircase visible in the first room of the maze in the JP queue is from Crimson Peak? or Insidious? or Halloween? I'm just trying to match mazes to their locations.

It's identical to the one in Insidious so unless they're reusing it for a different maze I'm confident it's Insidious again

I think Owen deserves a round of applause. He cracked it. 

Jordan Pippin Sloane Love

They're all Chicago Bulls. But where does that go?

Funny how even though we know the answer we still can't connect the dots.