Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I might be going into it but..he said "Was 10." If i'm going way too into it, then that's on me but..what if this isn't his last year? Also, I feel sorry for him in a way as he was forced and the Q&A felt like it abruptly ended. It just didn't feel right.

Edited by Alexshow

Yeah until he actually confirms it without any shadow of a doubt, conclusions shouldn't be leapt to. To me, it feels like it left it vague intentionally. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. He did say he hasn't made a decision yet, so be cool y'all.

Edited by kingundisputed_

Idk when the last house started construction last year(which I think was Dracula) but if nothing starts by the end of next week, I say that list has some serious validity to it. If we do end up getting 6 instead of 7, there has to be a better reason than so we can have tram drop offs. I didn't like walking to the backlot, but if it means another house, I'd gladly walk double the distance.

If this really is Murdy's last year, I feel bad for him in a way. I wouldn't want to go out on with a terrible line-up. 

Look, I know I've sounded very pessimistic, but I REALLY want to get excited. I look forward to Insidious and Crimson Peak, but I find it hard to get excited when we end up with this line-up....and no Bill and Ted.

Idk when the last house started construction last year(which I think was Dracula) but if nothing starts by the end of next week, I say that list has some serious validity to it. If we do end up getting 6 instead of 7, there has to be a better reason than so we can have tram drop offs. I didn't like walking to the backlot, but if it means another house, I'd gladly walk double the distance.

I think all of the mazes except for the potential fdtd spot have started construction already. I don't think it's looking too good at this point

So I'm shutting the door for a bit...let the angst & excitement build up again till the next maze release. Crimson Peak, Insidious...next?

@HorrorNights Very strong start! Can't wait to see the others :)

@_joeyperez thank you now it's time to piss people off.LOL

Sounds more and more like the leaked lineup. He's gonna piss people off with the fact that there's only 6 mazes, TWD, AVP, and This is the End.

So I'm shutting the door for a bit...let the angst & excitement build up again till the next maze release. Crimson Peak, Insidious...next?

@HorrorNights Very strong start! Can't wait to see the others :)

@_joeyperez thank you now it's time to piss people off.LOL

Sounds more and more like the leaked lineup. He's gonna piss people off with the fact that there's only 6 mazes, TWD, AVP, HALLOWEEN, and This is the End.

FTFY

So it occurred to me yesterday that they might not be able to use the FDTD spot because of what happened on Halloween last year. Idk if any of you guys were there on Halloween, but it rained like crazy and flooded that location out. It became a health hazard really quickly. Obviously this may not be the case, it's just something that popped my head after a few glasses of wine. Who knows?

Edited by kingundisputed_

So it occurred to me yesterday that they might not be able to use the FDTD spot because of what happened on Halloween last year. Idk if any of you guys were there on Halloween, but it rained like crazy and flooded that location out. It became a health hazard really quickly. Obviously this may not be the case, it's just something that popped my head after a few glasses of wine. Who knows?

I didn't know that. Was the maze shut down that night? 

Sounds more and more like the leaked lineup. He's gonna piss people off with the fact that there's only 6 mazes, TWD, AVP, and This is the End.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the wait till the next announcement as what would piss people off. But who knows?

Honestly this leak is sounding more and more like a 13 year old made it up all that's missing is a call of duty: zombies maze. 

Honestly as much as I don't want that to be the line up I would still consider going but Jabberwokiez? How are they relevant in any form? Why use any of the budget on it? Who being at horror nights would think this is a good show idea? This just does not sound fun.

Clickin around the tv channels and This is the end is on... I would literally take scary movie before this movie as a maze im so confused how this could be a maze or hell im even amazed this is even a movie... fuck me running I would take that hello kitty joke maze a couple years before this....

I LOVED This is the End. I thought it was hysterical. But there's no reason at all for this to be a maze, especially this year, 2 years after the movie came out. It's so confusing to me. I can kind of grasp an idea on how a maze would work based off this, as I doubt it's a retelling of the movie, but it's still a very peculiar choice. 

I've seen on other forums that AvP props have been spotted on site, so there's some validation for that. Then we know TWD's happening. The only ones in question are Halloween, TitE and whether or not you guys get the 7th house or not. If that turns out to be your event, I don't mind at all that I'm not flying over anymore.

Also, what the living fuck is the Jabberwokiez?

Also, what the living fuck is the Jabberwokiez?

Remember when "dance crews" were a thing 4 or 5 years ago? They won a now defunct american idol like show on MTV. Other than appearing in one Gatoraid commercial their claim to relevance is as flimsy as a wet sheet of toilet paper, the ONLY thing relatable to anything close to Halloween or Horror related is they all wear white masks.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

I'm sure they could make their dance routines more horror related and you know how much HHN loves Figure... Now that HoH is gone, this seems like a good way to keep their EDM love going. Not that I'm thrilled by this rumor, but I can see how it could connect. Unfortunately.