Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

The xenomorph puppets were kinda janky just dangling there and flopping their arms around. This was the only house my group (including my 13 year old sisters who went for the first time) didn't get scared in. And we went in three times. 

We're considering the list because information that nobody brought up was on the list and it seems to be true, the more info that comes out, more info from the list seems to be true, until something gets announced that would discredit the leak, it's a very good possibility 

• Like 1

That doesn't mean anything since nothing from FX is coming to the event

My point was it could mean This Is The End was on FX and someone got the idea to make up a "Leaked List" after watching it. Everything but TITE was basically stuff we been speculating since The Holidays everything from the Purge Terror Tram to AVP returning has been our thoughts it not the first time that stuff we have brought up in speculation has been said to be confirmed or leaked on other websites. One thing that bugs me is like I've said about insidious last year... Why bring up The Purge or Halloween when they both have sequels coming out next year?

My point was it could mean This Is The End was on FX and someone got the idea to make up a "Leaked List" after watching it. Everything but TITE was basically stuff we been speculating since The Holidays everything from the Purge Terror Tram to AVP returning has been our thoughts it not the first time that stuff we have brought up in speculation has been said to be confirmed or leaked on other websites. One thing that bugs me is like I've said about insidious last year... Why bring up The Purge or Halloween when they both have sequels coming out next year?

Both of those properties are still popular and since HHN has such a good relationship with Blumhouse why not just do it again this year and worry about the sequel when it comes out. If money is to be made now that's all that matters. 

• Like 1

Both of those properties are still popular and since HHN has such a good relationship with Blumhouse why not just do it again this year and worry about the sequel when it comes out. If money is to be made now that's all that matters. 

that would make sense but like I said Insidious disproves that. it is blumhouse and was on hold for a year for the sequel despite being the highest rated maze of HHNH. 

but let me guess, you want trick r treat this year even though there is nothing to promote it

So your question is: Do I want it this year? yes. The fact that we have not have it yet makes me want it regardless of the year.

Now if you are trying to say; do I think it is coming at this point regardless or something to promote? No. I stated before they could of done a holiday theme "IF" we did Krampus. 

So it makes sense without a sequel or Krampus that it is not being done this year. Like last year it made sense to skip a year with Insidious in favor of waiting on Chapter 3. It is literally the same case for Purge.... Universal and Blumhouse property with only a year gap. The Only difference being Insidious was a maze. Halloween has a little more slack since the sequel was announced like in spring-ish but I'm sure was in contact with the right holders that might of popped up.

Nice try tho...

All I'm saying is that this "Leak" still seems fishy the only things pegged as right are things we have been talking about since winter. I'm still going regardless and I'm not all "this is gonna suck" (well except Jabbawockys but that's just a show). So need to get pissy here.

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 1

Ok fair enough, but let me put it like this, if trick r treat was on the list, would you be saying that it doesn't make sense and isn't true, are would you be saying this sounds legit.

i just think you aren't considering that Murdy might not actually use the time sensitive tactic for everything this year, he might actually just want to do these properties, especially since this might be his last year. Even though I think that's a shitty lineup to go out on, it might be something special to him. He came in to this year expecting it to be his last, idk why he wouldn't try to make it something he wanted to do.

I think Murdy has nothing to do with the shows though. That jabbawockies show rumor came out after the list leaked, so I don't think that's true, it's a terrible ideas for a show at hhn even though it can be Halloween themed. No one would waste time waiting in line for a 30 min show of people just dancing when they can wait in line for mazes

• Like 1

I might be the only person excited for This Is The End lol. I think Murdy chose it so he could finally have an "Exorcist" type maze since he can't get the rights for it. Think about it... That's what I thought of when I heard the rumors....

Can we all accept that Krampus most likely isn't coming and the "leaked list" most likely is?