Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

back from the dead!

with these recent tweets John has been making im pretty sure we are gonna get a classic monster maze

And speaking of July, just finished up the new Nighttime Studio Tour. Opens July 4th weekend. Might be some horror elements on that...#hint

isnt one of the horror elements Frankenstein character if thats not hint enough i dont know what is

Maybe if he does bring the UCM back, it's because he wants to do them in their natural horror settings, instead of a dubstep remix house. Orlando had a House of Horrors in 2012 that was all 'black and white' that was decently successful, especially when you consider they literally built the house like 3 weeks before the event. Hell costuming wasn't 100% done till the second weekend and the house still turned out ok. I wonder how Murdy would do it if he planned to do it from the start, especially considering his passion for the monsters.

Maybe if he does bring the UCM back, it's because he wants to do them in their natural horror settings, instead of a dubstep remix house. Orlando had a House of Horrors in 2012 that was all 'black and white' that was decently successful, especially when you consider they literally built the house like 3 weeks before the event. Hell costuming wasn't 100% done till the second weekend and the house still turned out ok. I wonder how Murdy would do it if he planned to do it from the start, especially considering his passion for the monsters.

It'd probably be the largest house of the event. But I do wonder.. would he present it as "We're walking into the movies" and start it off in an abandoned movie theater ala Orlando's HOH/Silver Screams/ANDI or would He go directly into Dracula's Castle as the facade ala the original HOH?

So no announcements till July according to Murdy.

Wow...oh well... good thing we are half way through June... hopefully things change. This kind reinforces my Krampus theory.

The dubstep thing was totally 100% Murdy's idea because he got into Figure and Skrillex the year before when he was looking into Go-Go soundtrack, it's not like he was forced into it. He said something before about not doing traditional UCM because it would not be any different from what House Of Horrors was year round. I don't how he feels about it now that HOH closed down but that's just food for thought.

Wow...oh well... good thing we are half way through June... hopefully things change. This kind reinforces my Krampus theory.

The dubstep thing was totally 100% Murdy's idea because he got into Figure and Skrillex the year before when he was looking into Go-Go soundtrack, it's not like he was forced into it. He said something before about not doing traditional UCM because it would not be any different from what House Of Horrors was year round. I don't how he feels about it now that HOH closed down but that's just food for thought.

Oh I didn't mean that he was forced to do Remix/Resurrection. I know he wanted to. I meant that maybe now he wants to do them in a more proper horror environment instead of a club-like party scene, especially since HoH is gone now.

And if they really wanted to they could just make the Psycho set, Psycho. I know it's not UCM, but they could just call it the "legends of horror" and feature the UCM plus other characters. If they went that route, I'd doubt it, but it could be neat.

I think a perfect IP for the Terror Tram is Cabin in the Woods. It needs basically no outside props at all. Just say all the monsters escaped during the purge scene and are wreaking havoc all over the backlot. Make it full of actors in a bunch of different costumes, blast some heavy metal, and you got yourself a party.

• Like 1

Oh I didn't mean that he was forced to do Remix/Resurrection. I know he wanted to. I meant that maybe now he wants to do them in a more proper horror environment instead of a club-like party scene, especially since HoH is gone now.

Sorry I'm used to everyone around having the mentality of "I don't like so Murdy of been forced to do it by H.Y.D.R.A....errr I mean Universal." haha.

Like I said House of Horrors and "UCM needing a to be revamped" has always been Murdy's reasoning for not doing a full fledge UCM maze. I feel though that's not in the cards this year and won't be anytime soon thanks to the plans for a UCM cinematic universe that started with Dracula Untold so personally I don't see unless the next entry "The Mummy Reloaded or Whatever" fails.

I'm all for a UCM maze but Terror Tram? That just seems awful, just the thought of the Gilman attacking you in Whoville...stuff of nightmares.

So i just saw something on instagram that could be something or could be nothing but the Venice beach freakshow owner was at universal today and visited the alfred hitchcock office does anybody know if murdys office is in that building?

https://instagram.com/p/4S2lyqMiFu/?taken-by=venicebeachfreakshow

I believe they house the screening rooms and the Hitchcock Theater for the studio. Maybe some offices too, but I would be surprised if it was HHN related.

What do you think... any chance that An American Werewolf in London makes an encore presentation for you guys this year? If so, it could match to the Name Game code name.

1. David

2. Leader of the Pack

3. Boof (from Teen Wolf)

4. Love (the clue he gave would actually be the red herring, which is why it is so evil) 

What about Crimson Peak? Horror Nights always does self promotion for their films coming out during the month of October time and time again. They did it with The Thing (2011) and with Dracula Untold.

Also The Green Inferno trailer came out today and its being put out by Universal and Blumhouse. It's made by Eli Roth so it wouldn't be surprising to see this coming. Maybe Terror Tram?

For whoever said Paranormal Activity the new one the demon is finally physically present and shown so there's that.

Crimson Peak is a good possibility as well as Krampus and Insidious chapter 3 for self promotion.

The Green Inferno being picked up by universal happened kinda recently I don't think we'll see it this year hopefully it's good though.