Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

So the #universalhhn hastag is gone from the boneyard fx pic but on the scarela repost is still there. And boneyardfx posted another pic of it. And also all the pics have the hashtag #angelsanddemons so just assuming it is a stilt walking baphomet for a scarezone at hhn... murdy did just say the other day that he is trying something new for the front scarezone...

Hmm..interesting, If this is the front scarezone; could it be some sort of Callback/new way of bringing 09s Welcome to Hell? It does make sense especially for the sculpture.

Not sure if anyone mentioned or noticed the cover for the 1967 Doors (Hall of Fame) album Strange Days (#409 on Rolling Stones album list).

Strange Days: My Life With and Without Jim Morrison - book

From the USA... red herring

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VxnpBbRnIM0/hqdefault.jpg

Circus Performers...

As far as covers go, I like that 1 as a possibility or Sgt. Peppers.

Nail in the coffin for scream...

we are not sharing FVJ nor Scream..

1. @HorrorNights @jeremiathy The fact you say you haven't seen it yet, gives me hope it won't be used. It really is an awful mask!

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Follow
    More

Nail in the coffin for scream...

we are not sharing FVJ nor Scream..

0 retweets0 favorites
  1. @HorrorNights @jeremiathy The fact you say you haven't seen it yet, gives me hope it won't be used. It really is an awful mask!

Retweet
    Favorite
    Follow
    More

Nail in the coffin for Mtv's Scream, they are talking about the new mask, not the old one. Why are you under the impression we're getting the Mtv version on the East Coast?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Nail in the coffin for Mtv's Scream, they are talking about the new mask, not the old one. Why are you under the impression we're getting the Mtv version on the East Coast?

Did'nt say that the east coast was getting the MTV version (though it will probably be promoted like a mother f'er) My point was Murdy did not like doing Scream so the only other way we would get Scream here in Hollywood was the show.

My point was Murdy did not like doing Scream so the only other way we would get Scream here in Hollywood was the show.

When did he do a Scream house? I only see a scare zone from 2011 (unless it was called something else?).

Did he say why he didn't like doing it?

When did he do a Scream house? I only see a scare zone from 2011 (unless it was called something else?).

Did he say why he didn't like doing it?

Scream was the Terror Tram's theme that year. "Mirroring the Scream 4 film concept of a "movie-within-a-movie" theme, the "Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life" experience will introduce guests to the fictional "Stab" slasher film franchise and beckon them to visit the production of "Stab 8," currently "shooting on location on the backlot." He doesn't think people take Ghostface seriously because of Scary Movie, which I think is true. I heard numerous people scream out "WASSSSUP" on the backlot. It got old real quick.

I didn't hear wassaaaaap ever -_-

Scream only sucked because it was not scream related at all and you can tell there was barely any inspiration into the project. So unfair that he purposely botched it so in the future he could be like "told ya so" and "never again." If they put some TLC into the damn thing, it could've been great. But nooooo. Let's give it a barebones Bates Motel scene (even the opening weekend fence maze was bare inside), not live up to the promise of the premise with Stabathon or Stab 8, and the rest of the tram will be completely random other crap. The video was cool though at least, to some degree.

I don't think he let it fail purpose just think it was a damned if you do damned if you don't. First the rights were all messy already because the Weinstein bros left the umbrella of disney so they would of had to do pay twice as much, what made Scream a great movie was the whole serial killer impersonator in an everyday environment, but that environment was touched at HHN already with Halloween, so he put on the terror tram to play on the other aspect, the movie production theme, but to with just that it would just be a bunch of ghost faces running around the everyday backlot which will still be bare bones but with less variety in Scare Actors. So the other random crap got thrown in and it was not that amazing either. The only way I can see Scream ever working tbh is if they get by some miracle studios to work together and have Ghost host a all night die type maze...Ironically my favorite ghostface where the usher ghostface.

Though I did hear Wasssuuup a lot I don't think that ruined it. SAW was not ruined by all the people asking every scare actors if they wanted to play a game.

I am one of those who found the character Ghostface as rather silly, but not because of Scary Movie. It's almost a caricature of slasher-villians and was portrayed as a a clumsy predator. The robe and the way Ghostface ran did not help. However... the films were entertaining and tried a different approach to the genre. Lastly, HHN has successfully developed attractions that some thought were not good for the event (Alice Cooper, Insidious, etc). While I have no desire for a Scream maze, I believe it could be done well. In the end, why even produce an attraction if Murdy has no desire for the property.

Edited by AsylumSB

Man I haven't even thought about the clues this year. I don't think I've even read them. I've only cracked one or two fully anyway, the others I somehow just guessed correctly. But trust me, it feels so good to no longer think about or obsess over the codes anymore, especially since I'm just gonna go to the event anyway. And knowing which property is coming Ahead of time or before other people doesn't do me any favors really. It's like believing in Santa. It was fun while it lasted but I'm still gonna enjoy Christmas. Or shall I say... Krampus ;)

• Like 1

Man I haven't even thought about the clues this year. I don't think I've even read them. I've only cracked one or two fully anyway, the others I somehow just guessed correctly. But trust me, it feels so good to no longer think about or obsess over the codes anymore, especially since I'm just gonna go to the event anyway. And knowing which property is coming Ahead of time or before other people doesn't do me any favors really. It's like believing in Santa. It was fun while it lasted but I'm still gonna enjoy Christmas. Or shall I say... Krampus ;)

I agree I feel like Murdy really put effort into making us just give up haha, not that it matters since soon info will start rolling in like crazy.

I have to say, this is the first year I have not cared much for speculation. While I'm still a fan if the event, that's part if the reason I've not been keeping up with the codenames. My priorities are changing, I have bigger fish to fry in my life, and I'm just more focused on the parks in general honestly.

I'll get more excited as September draws near, but gone are the days I would obsess over the event, codenames, and construction. In fact, when I went to USH today in hopes of getting a soft for F&F, (No dice on that BTW), I forgot that there was construction going on in JP! I think I'm just getting burnt out on obsessing over an event that I'm going to check out and enjoy anyway. I think me and DTH are on the same boat here.

I have to say, this is the first year I have not cared much for speculation. While I'm still a fan if the event, that's part if the reason I've not been keeping up with the codenames. My priorities are changing, I have bigger fish to fry in my life, and I'm just more focused on the parks in general honestly.

I'll get more excited as September draws near, but gone are the days I would obsess over the event, codenames, and construction. In fact, when I went to USH today in hopes of getting a soft for F&F, (No dice on that BTW), I forgot that there was construction going on in JP! I think I'm just getting burnt out on obsessing over an event that I'm going to check out and enjoy anyway. I think me and DTH are on the same boat here.

I feel the same way Freak. I just don't have that obsession i once had, yeah I'm kinda bummed out about not having freddy vs jason but.......eff it I'm still gonna go anyways.