Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I don't think he's the creative consultant because when I asked Murdy said if he told us who it was it wouldn't give away the theme of Terror Tram, but I think Insidious is still a good guess.

Would you agree that whatever is used for the Terror Tram more than likely isn't an original theme? If so, no matter who was brought on, they would probably have ties to the film they're using for the Terror Tram. James Wan is involved with more than just Insidious (Saw movies, Dead Silence, The Conjuring, Annabelle, etc).

• Like 1

If they're putting Insidious on TT i'd go with saying Leigh Whannel is the creative consultant. He's behind Chpt 3 and wrote the other 2 and Dead Silence and Saw. Wan has a busy schedule, he is rumored to return to FF8 and a Robotech movie and has been confirmed to do the Aquaman movie so I don't believe he has time to come down help create the Terror Tram.

I hath returned!

Excited for announcement season!

I saw the trailer for Crimson Peak a week or so ago for the first time and thought "this is so gonna be a maze." That's as good as official for me.

Murdy confirmed on Twitter a while back that even though he would love to work with Del Toro, but this year wasn't good for his schedule. He said he would love to work with him in the future.

Correction: That was for HHN 2014, my bad.

Edited by FiSci

If they're putting Insidious on TT i'd go with saying Leigh Whannel is the creative consultant. He's behind Chpt 3 and wrote the other 2 and Dead Silence and Saw. Wan has a busy schedule, he is rumored to return to FF8 and a Robotech movie and has been confirmed to do the Aquaman movie so I don't believe he has time to come down help create the Terror Tram.

Murdy said the Consultant was no one we know of.

Went to universal today... on the tram tour when you get a glimpse of the JP maze there were about 7 people in nice clothing standing under the tent talking with papers in their hands.... could these people be consultents for the maze that is housed there? Also, the insidious poster on SS747 was replaced with a self/less poster so I wouldn't take the insidious posters as a hint that it will be housed in SS747. There were construction walls inside of SS747 as well... it could be for a show/ movie but there is a possibility of it being maze construction. That is about it HHN wise

Alright so, when the announcement comes this week (possibly even tonight?), it's more than likely either 1. Insidious, 2. TWD (Fear TWD), or the longshot 3. Freddy vs. Jason. Anyone going with anything else?

Orlando announcement tomorrow, probably Hollywood too.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Alright so, when the announcement comes this week (possibly even tonight?), it's more than likely either 1. Insidious, 2. TWD (Fear TWD), or the longshot 3. Freddy vs. Jason. Anyone going with anything else?

Orlando announcement tomorrow, probably Hollywood too.

It's Insidious

Went to universal today... on the tram tour when you get a glimpse of the JP maze there were about 7 people in nice clothing standing under the tent talking with papers in their hands.... could these people be consultents for the maze that is housed there? Also, the insidious poster on SS747 was replaced with a self/less poster so I wouldn't take the insidious posters as a hint that it will be housed in SS747. There were construction walls inside of SS747 as well... it could be for a show/ movie but there is a possibility of it being maze construction. That is about it HHN wise

It was probably just Universal/Park executives only the Terror Tram has a consultant.

Thats good for Orlando....

You really don't think there will be an announcement tommorow

Could be...could not be...

All I'm saying is we need to stop relying on Orlando's Creative director on when our creative director is gonna release info so much... If fate works in a way where Murdy decides to announce something Friday while Aiello announces something tomorrow there will be 5 pages of whining of why we didn't get an announcement when Orlando did or why we are not getting "Said Maze" Orlando is getting.

Either we get a dual announcement tomorrow or we don't.

We are getting an announcement soon thats all we know for sure don't hold your breath based on Orlando.

Whatever there has been teasing of an announcement on both coasts and insidious is rumored to go to both coasts and the movie just came out. You are the only one who seems to think Orlando has nothing to do with this event even though last years lineup was almost the exact same as Orlando.