Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I would have thought that the Freddy vs. Jason house would have been on both coasts since they appeal to the general public. What could he bring in that would be equal or better than those 2 (even if you have had them a few times over the past decade)?

I do like the idea of Hollywood and Florida having different lineups. I fear the day when (if) they are both more or less completely the same.

Nobody said he was, murdy started teasing an announcement before aiello, people already assumed it would be insidious and aiello teasing an announcement only have more reason for thinking that. Also yes we shared 4 mazes but, one of their scarezones was a maze here(face off), AWIL was already done there the year before, and we both had clown mazes, the masquerade idea was even used of both coasts, the only thing Hollywood did different was dark Christmas.

Also, Skullz (however bad it was)/Roanoke = Legend of the Wendigo

good news IMO.

Have to give it up to Murdy though, definitely throwing us in a loop this year.

Yup I agree in a way that both events will be different and also with all the pickings Universal has in house it would be dumb to do too many outside properties.

this!!!

If Murdy is already pulling the Time sensitive I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Im not sad at all that were not getting fvj how aiello sounds its gonna be something we've already had in the past other than the last room... I really think it cant be done any better than it was done in the past. And also just saw insidious 3 and it was an alright movie I liked the previous ones more but this one needed to "further" the story. Its gonna be a great maze this year. And I wish we get AhS this year too I would be amazed...

Thought this was amusing...
  1. @HorrorNights wow....orlando gets FvsJ announcement and we dont...kinda discouraging

2. @TheBigPuchalski I really want to do it, but we have done both 3 times. Had other priorities this year. We'll get to it

3. @HorrorNights @TheBigPuchalski The Walking Dead has also happened 3 times. And I bet we'll be seeing that this year.

4. @TheBigPuchalski @JakeRBannister whether he is or isn't, always tough choices. There was an opportunity that needed to happen this year

• I think he all but confirmed TWD right there in my opinion (big shocker), but I think it also points out the idea that whatever it is, it has to be time sensitive. What do you think, Fear the Walking Dead or maybe Krampus? Was Krampus ruled out for you guys? "Tough choices" in reality probably means no choice at all because he's probably forced to use that property.
Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I'm glad people are calling murdy out on his bullshit, i mean sure he's probably forced to do walking dead every year now, but you can't say you're not going to do something based on it being featured multiple times before, when that can be applied to something else so easily and it was

^ The possibility of a AHS maze is a bit of a longshot to be honest. Orlando tried getting a AHS house a couple years ago but shelved it due to creative issues between them and the showrunners. I can imagine if Hollywood wanted AHS they would run into the same issues with the showrunners and unless one side budges, I just don't see AHS happening as a regular maze. (I could see AHS happening as a "extreme" maze where they could go wilder with the content, but Murdy is open on not doing a extreme/upcharge maze so that idea is pretty much boned.)

Like I said buckets of whines and the whole "Murdy is against us cuz I wanted this and didn't get it also it's The Walking Dead fault" argument is back. It's not about repeating or how many times it has repeated Murdy's point is he got things that are time sensitive (Insidious 3, and more than likely Krampus, Crimson Peaks) The Walking Dead is fading out (it's already out of the terror tram) Murdy more then likely wants to hit the iron one last time before the it gets cold I'm not excited about it but still gonna be a good maze even more so that it's not gonna be spread out to the tram.

• Like 2

Time to kill another dream kids...

1. @HorrorNights I'm scared we'll finally get Scream this year... as the MTV series.

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Follow
    More
  2. @jeremiathy you're really that scared?

0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More
  3. @HorrorNights Of that MTV show with that dreadful blow up doll mask? Yeah, a bit.

0 retweets2 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite2
    Follow
    More
  4. @jeremiathy LOL. Haven't seen it yet

4:09 PM - 11 Jun 2015 · Details
    Hide conversation
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
    Tweet text
    Who's in these photos?
  5. Nolan Beck retweeted RWDFilms

@HorrorNights @jeremiathy https://twitter.com/RWDFilms/status/606496677302804481 Yeah blow up doll is a good way to describe it.

Nolan Beck added,

CGq1goKWQAAwtmH.jpg
    RWDFilms @RWDFilms
    New mask revealed for MTV's #Scream: The TV Series (via @EW)

Other than the show Scream is not time sensitive either on top of people bashing (and rightfully so) the show already adds more on top of Murdy not wanting to do it. Looks like Scream is not shared either.

Also thinking on side note we can put Halloween to rest too.

Also I'm gonna predict that the announcement is next week and it is not Insidious yet.

1. @HorrorNights Ah ok, thank you! I know you don't like to predict, but do you think an announcement may be possible for next week?

0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    Follow
    More
  2. @HHNFan12 I would hope so. Ready to go as soon as we can

More than likely it's Fear/The Walking Dead since he makes the first announcement sound like it's out of house. Unless it's Krampus and they are waiting on a Trailer to be finalized.

I just thought of something...it's a mere theory though... Well we are not sharing Scream or FVJ so we might be only sharing Universal's in house properties and TWD. Orlando has a house codenamed "Blizzard" on one of the leaks... so what if we are sharing Krampus? Just a thought usually when something does well with us Orlando tries their hand in it... so since Dark Christmas was extremely well received here and with Uni's and Michael Dougherty's Krampus, it could be one of our shared properties.