Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Off topic, but I think this is a good 2015 lineup and realistic:

AHS-SS 747 (all 4 seasons at once)

TWD-Tram Maze (where it was last year, season 5 stuff)

Dark Christmas-FDTD Tent

Trick'r'Treat-JP Queue (1st and 2nd movie)

The Woman in Black-Mel's Diner maze

Freddy vs. Jason-Mummy Queue

Evil Within/2015 horror movie-new maze venue

Purge-Terror tram

TWD - Tram Maze (where it was last year, season 5 stuff)

Dark Christmas - FDTD Tent

Trick 'r' Treat - JP Queue (1st and 2nd movie)

Sinister 1 & 2 - Mel's Diner maze

Freddy vs. Jason - Mummy Queue

Insidious Chapter 3 - New Maze Venue

The Purge 1-3 (Terror Tram)

• Like 2

TWD - Tram Maze (where it was last year, season 5 stuff)

Dark Christmas - FDTD Tent

Trick 'r' Treat - JP Queue (1st and 2nd movie)

Sinister 1 & 2 - Mel's Diner maze

Freddy vs. Jason - Mummy Queue

Insidious Chapter 3 - New Maze Venue

The Purge 1-3 (Terror Tram)

I could possibly jive with this line-up... just add shows and scarezones and we're set :D

It disappoints me how no one is demanding for a AvP return :(

If AvP doesn't come back in any shape or form, that screw HHN.

PLEASE MURDY GIVE US A ALIEN OR PREDATOR MAZE OR AVP AGAIN

PUT IT ON THE TERROR TRAM, A MAZE, SCARE ZONE

JUST BRING BACK THE BELOVED XENOMORHS AND/OR PREDATORS

Honestly cuz it ruin the novelty and the magic.

Because one...boobs, but seriously it's cuz of his old exploitation Grindhouse, style that he is a fan of. But as a lover of boobs and Horror I do agree it seems sometimes he does know the right time to but boobs in a shot....it's just boobs for boobs sake at times.

Globe Theater likely wouldn't work because they wouldn't want to lose the income it generates hosting special events. One thing I believe they could do in there is a themed dining option on nights when it isn't being used. Something similar to Knott's Pre-Scare Buffet or what Magic Mountain used to do at Mooseburger (not sure if they still do it now that they rethemed the restaurant).

As for Terror Tram, they are currently adding new lighting and effects to the Studio Tour so that they can begin offering nighttime tours. I could imagine Terror Tram being slightly longer to take advantage of that and then have Fast and the Furious at the end the way Terror Tram used to end in the Mummy tunnel. I can't really imagine them separating Terror Tram and Fast and the Furious since I'm not sure where they would load (the area used for Kong is no longer available).

I think the surveys will determine if we get trams or another walk to the backlog mazes next year.

Globe Theater likely wouldn't work because they wouldn't want to lose the income it generates hosting special events. One thing I believe they could do in there is a themed dining option on nights when it isn't being used. Something similar to Knott's Pre-Scare Buffet or what Magic Mountain used to do at Mooseburger (not sure if they still do it now that they rethemed the restaurant).

As for Terror Tram, they are currently adding new lighting and effects to the Studio Tour so that they can begin offering nighttime tours. I could imagine Terror Tram being slightly longer to take advantage of that and then have Fast and the Furious at the end the way Terror Tram used to end in the Mummy tunnel. I can't really imagine them separating Terror Tram and Fast and the Furious since I'm not sure where they would load (the area used for Kong is no longer available).

I think the surveys will determine if we get trams or another walk to the backlog mazes next year.

Globe Theater was basically shot down by John already.

I hope we get trams to the backlot. The walk may increase capacity a slight bit, but it also pissed off a lot of guests.

Watching last nights TWD episode. The hallway with the tents and sleeping bags. God it's almost like they're making this show specifically for John!!!!! It's deffinitley gonna be back. Now doubt.

Now I'm getting the image of writers being told "This must translate into a maze! Figure out a way to incorporate new environments in each episode"

• Like 1

So the USO fans got an email survey today. Anyone on this coast get one for Hollywood?

No but the survey for Orlando got me really excited. Lol

The two main slashers they asked about were Leatherface and Freddy. Alfred Hitchcock, The Strain, Hannibal, the classic monsters, all of their icons, american horror story, and the walking dead were included as well.

Show wise, they asked about an original horror themed band, a freak show, Bill and Ted and rocky.