Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I know hes dismissed Hellraiser in the past when I asked him about it and he said a remake or a proper sequel not straight to VOD needs to be made before he would make it a maze so if this is Murdy's last year I doubt well ever see a Hellraiser maze under his reign as Creative Director.

Hopefully Mike Aeilo gets smart and does a Hellraiser maze for Orlando and if that happens I might actually make the trip out to Florida for that maze alone.

Okay, this has NOTHING to do with 2015 speculation but I found an interview with Murdy that mostly focuses on the collaboration with Slash but the interviewer asks this question...

Interviewer: How has the crowd changed over the years? Is it getting harder to scare folks today or are people just as terrified?

Murdy: I've watched them grow up.. I've been doing this for nine years and our fans are very dedicated and loyal. I've been approached by parents in the Park with their kids who are really young, probably in their first year of going to Halloween Horror Nights, and I've seen the same kids grow up for the last nine years*, People keep coming back because I think people need an escape and I think horror provides that..

*Now as someone who's been attending HHN since 2008, I find that somewhat touching and poignant :') I don't know why, but I just do...

• Like 1

Well seeing as Hellraiser is out of the mix, what legend was Murdy meeting with?

I like this time of year, when John actually replies to our tweets.

Is it true that they're contractually unable to put a scarezone in Wizarding World come 2016?

Ask the magic 8 ball. Lol. I think that it is true that they're bound by contract, WB and JK Rowling have a very strict set of rules for the WWOHP from what I've heard from the grape vine.

Well seeing as Hellraiser is out of the mix, what legend was Murdy meeting with?

Ask the magic 8 ball. Lol. I think that it is true that they're bound by contract, WB and JK Rowling have a very strict set of rules for the WWOHP from what I've heard from the grape vine.

John said the "Legend" was not obvious so Clive Barker and any other big Horror Director should of been eliminated then.

Thank god! I wrote that from memory of reading Twitter in class so forgot about the filmmaker part. Glad it's not AC again.

Both Eli and Rob have horror movies coming out in 2015. Eli has a thriller horror called Knock Knock, as well as Green Inferno but that is indefinitely delayed. Rob has 31, that clown film. Murdy also mentioned seeing a screening but didn't state if the filmmaker and screening were related.

It's not a clown film it's about a Theme Park on Halloween that kidnaps people and force to survive a Thunderdome like game with gangs dressed in different ways (Clowns, Vampires, Skeletons ect...) it's like The Purge in a theme park. But I doubt it's Rob unless he decided to stop Great American Nightmare.

Ah, my mistake. I presumed based on some of the art and the poster that it was only a clown movie. That film actually sounds really interesting.