Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Off topic, but I think this is a good 2015 lineup and realistic:

AHS-SS 747 (all 4 seasons at once)

TWD-Tram Maze (where it was last year, season 5 stuff)

Dark Christmas-FDTD Tent

Trick'r'Treat-JP Queue (1st and 2nd movie)

The Woman in Black-Mel's Diner maze

Freddy vs. Jason-Mummy Queue

Evil Within/2015 horror movie-new maze venue

Purge-Terror tram

I don't know how it was rated but I fairly enjoyed the maze. The music was good, not the biggest slash fan but it was a good addition to the environment. The first half of the maze with the mirrors made no sense to me. Though a lot was reused, I think it was reused pretty good, and I did manage to find frozen saw girl this year, is she there every year? The scares weren't that bad, I know bubba distracted me in the room with the whole family, then the guy on the table was shooting me with water and I put my hood on and sweetlicks comes over and shakes his finger no no and takes my hood off, then cutty is right in my face and it made me jump. I don't want to see it back but it wasn't that bad of a maze in my opinion.

Oh, and the FB page posted a picture of Sweet Lucks. It was captioned, "He wants more." Please do NOT let that pile come back.

I saw that too and had the worst feeling. Please, for the love of God, NO. Easily the worst maze in the history of HHN. If it wasn't 1/3 mirrors, I wouldn't be so hard on it, but that section was so dull the three times/nights I went through it. I'd go through any old crappy HOH overlay instead of that lame hall of mirrors section again. If they wanna bring it back as a scare zone, then sure, by all means. But don't waste precious maze space on another generic as hell clown maze. Even some of the worst Knotts mazes this year were better than that.

That'd be fun as hell in the most ironic way. Way better than trashing the HOH with silly Remix nonsense. The Mummy has gotten pretty boring. All it would need is a few strobes, more black lights, lasers, discos, and a new soundtrack. Bam.

I never thought about that and it actually makes a lot of sense. It'd also be way closer to the action on the lower/backlot and would be way easier/faster for celebs to get to the mazes.

Scratch my last remark. I have face palmed harder. There's one kid on there @Il0v3H0rr0r who keeps asking for the dumbest things. I see 3 five nights at Freddy's requests, a request to bring firgur back, knife party, AWIP, Clowns (no god no someone keep this kid away from the horror nights plans), and a Dubstep scarezone. This is why we can't have nice things.

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13

Scratch my last remark. I have face palmed harder. There's one kid on there @Il0v3H0rr0r who keeps asking for the dumbest things. I see 3 five nights at Freddy's requests, a request to bring firgur back, knife party, AWIP, Clowns (no god no someone keep this kid away from the horror nights plans), and a Dubstep scarezone. This is why we can't have nice things.

A dubstep scarezone on the lower lot would actually make sense, it would liven it up a bit. It would be stupid as hell but would still be more fun than whats already there. FNAF isn't even scary, let alone maze material. Don't worry though, just because its popular (which I still don't understand) doesn't mean it will be a maze. AWIP... no.

There is so many FNAF requests on YouTube it's ridiculous. I personally like the game, but the reason that game works to me is that you can't move. A maze would take that away. Also, it'd be a pain in the ass to make probably. If Murdy didn't take Resident Evil (for whatever reasons), I don't think Five Nights has a chance in hell. It DOES have a sequel coming out, but let's hope whomever Murdy's bosses are is blocked from it and any videos from it.