Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I'm in full support for AC 3, that's it. WTMN is probably Murdy's most passion driven maze.

Welcome to My Nightmare was one of those mazes I mildly enjoyed at first, but realized, "man, that was a GOOD maze" after seeing the video of it several times. Although it wasn't scary, I think Goes to Hell was their best 3D maze. If he did AC 3, I would love to see that. But no more music mazes. NO MORE. I know there's going to be another one next year, but I'm sick of it.

If they ruin Dark Christmas with some shitty musician, I will cry.

But anyway, I said it back when Alice Cooper was announced the first time that it was one of the worst ideas ever. WTMN was decent so I slightly ate crow, but everything else after that was pure crap. Seriously, this never should've started to begin with and we all should've rebelled in the first place.

What if he had lunch with Gene Simmons? I'm already picturing Freaks 3D: Music by KISS. "YOU'RE IN THE PSYYYYYYYCHO CIRCUUUUUUUSS"

Unless Murdy secretly flew out to Las Vegas, this would be kinda impossible to pull off until after November...

"AND I SAY WELCOME TO THE SHOW!" ;)

Edited by horror lover

I actually really liked WTMN, Goes to Hell was Ok, Sabbath was shit though, I hate that maze. I've been wanting a Marilyn Manson maze ever since we got AC back in 11' but I'm not keeping my hopes up, but if it does end up happening sometime along the line I just hope it's not in 3D.

Edited by Mr.HHN

Dark Christmaz: Music by Gene Simmonz 3D Candy Cane vision. Oh dear god what has my brain come up with at 12:30 am

Please god no......

I'm telling you guys #YearOfTheBlum

I'm just saying it's funny that Murdy and Blum becomes good friends and the next year no only do they get the rights to Insidious and Sinister on top of already owning the Purge that almost every Blum movie this year is all of a sudden a Universal film?

I'm on board to be honest.

• Like 1

How about... Universal funds Blumhouse of Horrors as an offshoot site with 3 or 4 mazes of HHN quality, actors, make up, etc.. And leaves HHN to still be HHN without Blum overexposure.

But the big three was not NLC overexposure? I doubt we will more than 2 or 3 Blumhouse mazes and Terror Tram (Purge)

Besides in what world would Universal do that?