Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I honestly really believe we will get Sinister and Insidious. They are both completely different and now that Universal owns them both and is releasing new films on them I'm pretty sure their both coming it's not gonna be Murdy's decision but marketing like what happened with Dracula.

• Like 1

Its someone he never expected to have lunch with. Considering Carpenter did Halloween, surely he'd expect at some point to meet him if he never did before. It has to be someone he always wanted to work with and/or doubted he would.

Perhaps the legend is...

William Friedkin

Clive Barker

Stephen King

Barker seems the most likely at this point. Which property of his do you want to see? I mean the obvious is Hellraiser but there are others, of course.

I've been wanting a Hellraiser maze since I first started going to HHN. The original is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Reading horror movie scripts, setting up meetings...kind of scary how quickly we switch over to HHN 2015, 2014 is still being struck! Having lunch today with a legend, to see if we can work together on HHN 2015. Never would've predicted this one! Life is strange! At this early stage, I think we already know the themes of 4 of the mazes for 2015. Beyond that, there's all kinds of different options!

Edit: Nevermind....

He says he already knows the theme of 4 I pretty sure with Insidious they knew they were doing again since last year, I'm sure he is placing bets on Leigh and Blum. BTW Insidious is done! He said he has not read the script.

Edit: Nevermind....

He says he already knows the theme of 4 I pretty sure with Insidious they knew they were doing again since last year, I'm sure he is placing bets on Leigh and Blum. BTW Insidious is done! He said he has not read the script.

Well officially Leigh and James have been featured at HHN more then any other Director/Creator in the last 7 years. SAW (3 Attractions), Insidious (1), and Dead Silence (1). I wouldn't be surprised if they make movies now with HHN in consideration. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Murdy and Aiello has seen some sort of rough cut (I'm sure Orlando is gonna want to do Insidious since we did it.)

I'm in the same camp with you guys. I'm SICK of music-inspired mazes. IMO they should've stopped after Alice Cooper. Black Sabbath made no sense to turn into a maze. Having a musician do the soundtrack was a little better, but yeah. I'm sick of it. You know we're going to get more. What if he had lunch with Gene Simmons? I'm already picturing Freaks 3D: Music by KISS. "YOU'RE IN THE PSYYYYYYYCHO CIRCUUUUUUUSS"

I seriously hope not.

• Like 1