Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

There is so many FNAF requests on YouTube it's ridiculous. I personally like the game, but the reason that game works to me is that you can't move. A maze would take that away. Also, it'd be a pain in the ass to make probably. If Murdy didn't take Resident Evil (for whatever reasons), I don't think Five Nights has a chance in hell. It DOES have a sequel coming out, but let's hope whomever Murdy's bosses are is blocked from it and any videos from it.

Slender was about 3 times as popular as that crap game was. I'll admit, it's a good game, but not NEARLY deserving the following that it has (neither was Slender). Slender even got a big-budget sequel. Why didn't we get Slender?

Because it was a fad, like FNaF. It's something that 90% of the people who attend the event won't give a shit about. That one kid who suggested it 3 times told me "It has 5,000,000 fans" which is most likely bullshit, I havent found any sales figures (if you know sales figures please prove me wrong) but think about it. How many of those FNaF fans will travel across the country to see a maze? Probably 50. Plus, properties like AHS have WAY more fans, ones that will travel. FNaF would be a waste of a maze.

Rant over.

Oh, and John doubts the use of Globe Theater. So 4 backlot mazes it is. Parisian square is going to be lonely on the upper lot, all by itself...

Slender was about 3 times as popular as that crap game was. I'll admit, it's a good game, but not NEARLY deserving the following that it has (neither was Slender). Slender even got a big-budget sequel. Why didn't we get Slender?

Because it was a fad, like FNaF. It's something that 90% of the people who attend the event won't give a shit about. That one kid who suggested it 3 times told me "It has 5,000,000 fans" which is most likely bullshit, I havent found any sales figures (if you know sales figures please prove me wrong) but think about it. How many of those FNaF fans will travel across the country to see a maze? Probably 50. Plus, properties like AHS have WAY more fans, ones that will travel. FNaF would be a waste of a maze.

Rant over.

Boom. There we go. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 1

Rant over.

Oh, and John doubts the use of Globe Theater. So 4 backlot mazes it is. Parisian square is going to be lonely on the upper lot, all by itself...

Hehehehehe. I found your Twitter >:) yeah I saw that too. So what are other possible maze venues? I don't think there are any except the backlot. But even if on the backlot, where would it go? Another soundstage?

Hehehehehe. I found your Twitter > :) yeah I saw that too. So what are other possible maze venues? I don't think there are any except the backlot. But even if on the backlot, where would it go? Another soundstage?

My guess is the courthouse soundstage. Wait- where was the Asylum maze? Edit: Shrek. So nevermind.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

I... I don't think it's possible for someone to be more stupid than @IL0veh0rr0r. He thinks that Five Nights at Freddy's deserves to be a maze because its one of the "greatest horror icons" of all time. I count 3 things wrong with the term "greatest horror icon."

hahaha John shut him down and he's still going...kids......kids....get off my lawn.

• Like 1