Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Somebody illuminate me on these characters because I don't think I was ever at HHN when they were present. Or I just didn't know about them. I went for my first time in 2012

They were both on the terror tram queue. The flasher was usually on the little walk you do to go to the stairs to get on the tram. He was covered in a black robe and would flash people showing them his insides, it was a pretty funny thing to see in person. Zombie Scarface which was downstairs on the TT were the scare actors roam before you get into the actual queue. He was basically Scarface all shot up as a zombie.

I first encountered the Flasher in 07 on the lower lot. I think he kinda just roamed the park. Definitely needs to be brought back. Unless some underage bee-otches decide to get all piffy and sue the effing park for being exposed to lewd behavior.

Halloween PG Nights

It's a Universal movie Legendary is now a part of Universal if they do TrT and Krampus (Since Dark Christmas already introduced the character to HHN) they could do MD's Season's Greetings themed he did other shorts for FearNet that had dark twisted holidays. Krampus is the gate to TrT or at least Sam if they can't get the rights to the first TrT and do a maze for Krampus and do let's say Sam present's "Season's Greetings" and have maze full of f'ed up holidays based on MD's shorts or even have him and Murdy work to make this original!