Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

^If they didn't repeat Insidious, I don't see AWiL coming back. I do see them expanding on the puppets in some way if they obtain a property that calls for that. Also, if Insidious returns, it'll be back in the JP venue, canceling out AWiL again completely.

• Like 1

I tweeted that because I was curious whether or not we may see another Mexican legend next year. Chupacabra could totally be done with those puppets- basically just brown fur and some changes so it doesn't look exactly the same. Lol environments from AVP could be used in it (barn/farm house) and possibly the caves from Dracula.

• Like 1

I tweeted that because I was curious whether or not we may see another Mexican legend next year. Chupacabra could totally be done with those puppets- basically just brown fur and some changes so it doesn't look exactly the same. Lol environments from AVP could be used in it (barn/farm house) and possibly the caves from Dracula.

Ah, understood. Thought I may as well mention that's one less possible repeat for you guys. Chupacabra would be a good house. I recall there was one meant for us in Florida back in 2012 before Transformers ruined everything. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Chupacabra sounds like it would be a great house but I think it has the same probability of The Exorcist. But the difference there is Murdy wants to do Exorcist and doesn't want to do Chupacabra. If we were to do chupacabra I would hope for better puppets to be made because the ones for our AWIL could've been better. Better yet, we could've asked for the Florida ones, those looked a lot better. And from what I've heard orlandos AWIL was better than hollywoods.

I think it may have been.

Ahh yeaaah. Seems like more of a chance to finally get TrT and perhaps a Dark Christmas maze.

YES!

I believe they are rain damaged too if I am not mistaken

Insidious didn't come back because it would of been a dumb move to do a maze a year before the new movie which Universal now has rights to comes out.

So side note Updating my list...

Mazes

Insidious

The Walking Dead

Krampus

Trick r Treat/Seasons Greetings

Sinister

The Evil Within

7th Maze

Purge 3 Terror Tram

So side note Updating my list...

Mazes

Insidious

The Walking Dead

Krampus

Trick r Treat/Seasons Greetings

Sinister

The Evil Within

7th Maze

Purge 3 Terror Tram

Insidious and TWD are basically 100%.

Krampus - 75%

Trick R Treat ( Im confident we'll see it at HHN after Universal partnered with Legendary but the movie doesn't seem to be making progress so I think it'll be a 2016 maze.)

Sinister - I don't see happening.

The Evil Within - 25% (Silent Hill may release next year - Norman Reedus has said they are using mo-cap for his performance but who knows when it'll be done. Kojima and Del Toro tend to take long with their projects so idk.)

7th maze - I'm still gonna just throw out Chupacabra. Gut feeling. Murdy can say he's not considering it all he wants but he was doing the same thing with Alien saying it wasn't feasible because of cost.)

Terror Tram Purge - 100%

Edited by Arsik_22

Krampus - 75%

Trick R Treat ( Im confident we'll see it at HHN after Universal partnered with Legendary but the movie doesn't seem to be making progress so I think it'll be a 2016 maze.)

The Evil Within - 25% (Silent Hill may release next year - Norman Reedus has said they are using mo-cap for his performance but who knows when it'll be done. Kojima and Del Toro tend to take long with their projects so idk.)

7th maze - I'm still gonna just throw out Chupacabra. Gut feeling. Murdy can say he's not considering it all he wants but he was doing the same thing with Alien saying it wasn't feasible because of cost.)

Terror Tram Purge - 100%

On Reedus's reddit AMA he said he hasn't done the "heavy stuff" for Silent Hill yet. I think they're aiming for a 2016 release, but 2016-17 is my range for the release.

However, since they've released PT, I'm positive the game is on John's radar. It would be wise for someone to sit him down and be like "Play this" once the full game is near release so he can see the potential

Krampus - 75%

Terror Tram Purge - 100%

On TrT thats why I'm saying Krampus is a good way to use Trick R Treat or Just Sam without having to wait till '16 '17 for the squeal.

Silent Hills is not gonna be released until 2016 and TEW is a hit right now.

Why not they promoted movies that were to be release a year after don't see why two months is that big of a problem considering the cult following MD's first movie has and the hit Dark Christmas was

When? The only things I can think of are the tv show mazes but they still had previous seasons to go off of. All the movies they promoted that I recall came out in October. I mean I guess dark christmas could be to warn people up to it but it just seems kind of pointless since most people pretty much forget about Halloween after October anyways.

Lol I feel like I'm the only one who liked Evil Dead. It seems pretty likely although since its on a premium channel it may get the short end of the stick as far as the list goes

I liked Evil Dead too, but we all know it could have been better.

And as far as Evil Dead TV show... wasn't FDTD also on a premium channel? Or am I wrong?

Edited by deliciousoatmeal