Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

I would like to see an age limit and see them enforce it. So parents can't complain about the graphic content their kids might see. I think someone said this before, but make guests sign a waiver BEFORE buying your ticket. That would be nice.

I want a "THIS EVENT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE" message strongly broadcasted among their media outlets.

Yes. Say it before and after the commercial. Hell, put it mid sentence in the commercial

• Like 3

Great idea just popped into my head.

Dunk Tank with a very insulting clown.

Put it with the rest of the midway games, or if they want to play it up, put it where the Bayou of Blood cabin was (Because if you weren't offended enough this year!)

They wouldn't even have to give out crappy prizes, just the satisfaction of dunking a jerk in a pool of water with, if you want to emphasize that it's a horror event, a blood-tinted viewing window with various body parts floating about.

I think the scare actors are fine it's due to the volume of people coming through the houses that mean that they can't interact in the way they would like because they have to try and get back to there spot to reset and go again. The way its done in our attraction is there sent through in groups of up to 12 - 15 so that each group should get the same experience and also means as a actor you can work out which scares work and fine tune your performance a bit more than what I could do If I worked at HHN .

Also as event go I think 21 was a great event to be honest......The Icon might of been lame but houses like Winters night , Nevermore , HR Blood n gutz , Nightingales and Swas n Steams were all great I thought and other than The Thing house which was the same as Drac Untold this year I thought it was a solid event. Last ear had great houses aswell but the park in the last 3 years as lost that hallowwen / horror feel to it.

I wonder if we'll be seeing an actual title besides #HHN25.

I was a little disappointed on how we didn't get a theme or even a title for this year. We've seen titles/themes like Carnival Of Carnage, Bloody Mary, What Evil has Taken Root, etc. But no, HHN24 was simply #HHN24 , that is unless the title was "Featuring The Walking Dead!"

Edited by JackTheREAPER

I wonder if we'll be seeing an actual title besides #HHN25.

I was a little disappointed on how we didn't get a theme or even a title for this year. We've seen titles/themes like Carnival Of Carnage, Bloody Mary, What Evil has Taken Root, etc. But no, HHN24 was simply #HHN24 , that is unless the title was "Featuring The Walking Dead!"

I'm going to count "You've Been Warned" as the official title for HHN 24 because, hey, it was on the map.

• Like 1

i know the wishful thinking is all about the houses right now but i was sent this video and it seems it would be a perfect fit for bill and ted,

specially for a dance number at the end pr something, specially the part after 1:30, this is really funny (my wishful thinking would be that they do the whole song with cartoon chickens and ducks dancing on the screens)

Edited by clash

I'm not surprised they didn't mention Fear or Lady Luck. The two pseudo-"icons" were terrible marketing gimmicks. The Usher, I feel, is fantastic and is worthy of being considered a legitimate icon a la Director, Caretaker, Jack, etc.

Most of the survey is talking about IPs, unfortunately. Seems we're probably going to get a movie themed year next year and it'll have "classics", with "cult flicks" (Ghostbusters), some modern stuff, an IP house of all past icons, and that's it. At least that's my interpretation.

As usual, massively disappointing.

Edited by criticalanalysis

Horror rock band. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

I've had the idea of using live music in a scarezone for a little while now. High energy rock/metal gives the actors high energy which = more intense scares. Having a track play does great. Having the music play live would be utter chaos.

Also, Universal: If you need a drummer to play any type of metal/progessive metal or rock/hard rock etc, give me a call. That would be the biggest dream come true; to play drums during HHN.

• Like 2

I was against Ghostbusters when people were speculating it last year, until someone convinced me otherwise.

now it's just that 2014 would be better to have it because its anniversary.

although it was also the year ofthe death of Venkman's actor, which could be portrayed as bad taste.

What were the two articles of clothing in Halloween this year that were from two other slasher movies? I remember someone said the Freddy kreuger sweater was in the closet scene and something else. The only two notable slasher icons mentioned in the survey was freddy and leatherface. So maybe we'll be seeing them?

I've wanted a black and White House for years.

(Yes, I wrote one. It's called "Noir" and is about a detective investigating a string of brutal homicides (caused by werewolves)).

Yeah I did some concept art for one back in '09. For a while there it came up every year. I guess people gave up on it. Plus I mean after HOH it kind of was done.

I can see The Strain being one of the IPs next year. It was on the survey. It would be one of the few IPs that I wouldn't mind seeing. I mean, it's vampires, not zombies at least. Let's try something new!

Only thing is a lot of the vampires in that show look like zombies when their tounges aren't flying out at people. I still wouldn't mind seeing it at HHN, but the first season was somewhat lackluster.

Only thing is a lot of the vampires in that show look like zombies when their tounges aren't flying out at people. I still wouldn't mind seeing it at HHN, but the first season was somewhat lackluster.

I agree. But you have to admit, some of the scenes are really creepy. Especially since a lot of the scenes are dark. And in one of the first episodes, that scene in the morgue would be pretty awesome. However, how do you think they could accomplish the tongues?