HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that we'll get a maze on the Purge. Murdy has been wanting to work with Jason Blum again and it does seem like the only real candidate for maze potential for an upcoming movie (Dracula is going to be more of an action movie and sinister doesn't really sound interesting). It's got to be a Universal movie because it would be far too risky to "bet" on a film that's from another studio. I dobut Uni would want to buy rights to a film that has no awareness or success to base it on.

Also, a reputable insider on Inside Universal has said that he's very certain of the Walking Dead and Monsters Remix returning as well as a Purge maze showing up. Take that for what you will.

• Like 1

The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that we'll get a maze on the Purge. Murdy has been wanting to work with Jason Blum again and it does seem like the only real candidate for maze potential for an upcoming movie (Dracula is going to be more of an action movie and sinister doesn't really sound interesting). It's got to be a Universal movie because it would be far too risky to "bet" on a film that's from another studio. I dobut Uni would want to buy rights to a film that has no awareness or success to base it on.

Also, a reputable insider on Inside Universal has said that he's very certain of the Walking Dead and Monsters Remix returning as well as a Purge maze showing up. Take that for what you will.

I think at this point it will be very hard to argue that The Purge is not coming. The question is will an announcement happen when the film releases in late June?

Edited by Zero56

I hope Purge doesn't come. Mostly 'cause the movie sucked... Either the second one better have really good scenes for a maze or scarezone, or actually be a good movie. But being that it isn't gonna be a horror movie specifically, I have more doubts.

It was a good scarezone, but shouldn't come back based off what it actually is.

dunno if this is very well known or not.

http://marcianosmx.com/la-leyenda-del-charro-negro/

It all depends if Murdy wants to stick with having more Hispanic legends. El Cucuy was the lowest-rated maze of the event, and that was probably due to awkward maze location location and low-awareness according to Murdy's criteria. El Cucuy would be more well-known than this. Murdy could replace the Hispanic legends with something else. Maybe a Jack the Clown maze since Orlando is *apparently* getting one?

In google search, the cocktail comes up before the legend. Then again, the drink Bloody Mary comes up before the folklore figure.

True, there a couple more lesser known legends thanks to a guy on deviantart. One would basically be a maze full of horse head la llorona's which could be cool if they dressed her differently and made the horse heads different.

http://chemonox.deviantart.com/gallery/25812424

That would be interesting. She's a very well known character so I wouldn't put it past them.

I like the idea of a Bloody Mary maze. That would be great. I wouldn't mind the different take on her as I heard her house sucked in Florida.

• Like 1

Do you guys think a Motley Crue house is possible to commemorate this year being the band's last? The band held a press conference today to talk about their final tour and final album. The album will be released right before the tour begins. The tour begins sometime this summer. I think it could work because Motley Crue got started in the L.A. area and John Murdy loves having bands do houses for HHN. It could be called "Motley Crue's Carnival Of Sins".

• Like 1

I would love to see Mötley Crüe have a maze... but this year is NOT their last.. the Final Tour* is scheduled to last til 2015.. the band is scheduled to legally end by the end of 2015... and Nikki Sixx was asked about a final Crüe album and he answered: "You'll have to wait and see" or something along those lines... They're doing the USA and Canada in 2014 and Touring Asia, Europe etc.. in 2015..

*To quote Tommy Lee: "This ain't no Farewell Tour! Those are for bands who lie to their fans and come back in 5-10 years. This is a FINAL TOUR! After this, it's over!"

• Like 1

Not that it really means anything though just that the premier is in Los Angeles.

Actually it said the same thing last year and the year before. Not that there was any serious doubt it wasn't returning but that's a big indication it's coming back. Why come all the way to L.A to have the premiere?

Edited by Zero56