HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I'm going to watch tonight's episode, so I'm going to avoid the spoilers until I see it, but I could see them starting in the prison (All rummaged up), the cabin they could reuse from Evil Dead (And the bodies labeled "rapist", "Liar", etc.), the store with the raining walkers (They could reuse the helicopter), and whatever else might happen in the season.

first off as a fan of dystopia movies ala Escape from LA, and probably the only person alive who liked doomsday I love the trailer!

second of I'm calling it this will be the Terror Tram this year if not one of the scarezones, but as far as maze I personally doubt it since as my hunches have been right so far it takes place more outside (at least from the trailer) I can see the tram "Breaking down and you have to escape the back lot. Also how cool would it be if they incorporated to dirt bikes!

A few good theories out there...here's a few to consider.

Alleyways at night are easy enough to make into indoor settings. Since the Parisian Square queue is pretty close to the front gates, they could have posters warning about The Purge and put the maze in there.

OR

Metro Set dropoff, lead to a soundstage maze. Start off with the Purge 1 house (facade) have a facade scare of a purger hiding in the bushes or something. Go through the home for three rooms or so, escape the house and into the back alley horror. With a soundstage the "outdoor" thing can work out.

the thing is not only it being out door it's being out door in the open, like you said ally ways which can be pulled off ala Woodburry but from the trailer a lot seems to be open streets. If they can pull off a maze great but it would seem to be more in the spirit of the movie to try Metro set or Terror Tram more so Terror Tram.

Also does anyone else see New York street remaining themed to Purge 1?

I seriously doubt they'll do the Purge backlot experience (As awesome as that would be). I feel like they'll save the backlot venues for Walking Dead and another 3D rocker maze. I think we already know the theme of the Terror Tram and that the Purge scarezone will come back. I'm thinking they may add the "satanic" purgers in the scarezone though.

Hey guys...Purge scarezone, Purge Terror Tram, possibly a Purge maze....can we say theme is coming back? :D

• Like 1