Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

But if it's a shared property, and a joint announcement, wouldn't it stand to reason that any possible reveal would be after midnight west coast time? 3am east coast time?

Last year, evil dead was announced at 12 est and 9 pst. It wouldn't be fair to have people on the east coast wait until 3 am for an announcement that's shared

I was very worried... The article said zombies throughout the park! I was almost hyperventilating out of anger until I realized that they were only referring to Hollywood

jdw always look look on the bright side of life a least this is this final walking dead hose

The scariest part about HHN so far is general admission, am I reading it right? $95.99!!!

Yep and that is apparently a advance sale discount lol

On the plus side the FF and ROF seems to have dropped slightly

As for the uber maze. Meh... I'm mean it will be neat to see how they incorporate the internal and external elements. There has never been a house/SZ combo in a SS before and to have the house start before you enter and after you leave is interesting. As long as there is no more TWD I'm fine with that. Do it once and move on.

• Like 2

So were the comments last year, including one woman who said she was going to sue HHN for false advertisement as she assumed everything was going to be in the woods. People saying that they weren't going to go because of it, I want original concepts back like a scary clown in a circus, etc. etc.

And then the event sold out.

• Like 2

So were the comments last year, including one woman who said she was going to sue HHN for false advertisement as she assumed everything was going to be in the woods. People saying that they weren't going to go because of it, I want original concepts back like a scary clown in a circus, etc. etc.

And then the event sold out.

Yeah people whine but rarely back it up.

Again it's one house.

I've been told to be quiet... and I moderately care. More out of respect to friends.

Other than locations, I didn't really give away anything that can't be figured out.

Just trying to help. But I don't need to be Universal' s damage control either.

Oh and here ya go

the-walking-dead-season-5-halloween-horr

• Like 1

For me it is just finding the whole oh you will rue the day you included the most popular franchise of all time talk to be cringe inducing. I have no issue with people not liking the choice, that is a matter of taste. But when it turns into outrage and claims it will spell doom for hhn...come on now.

• Like 4

I'm more upset at the fact that we're not getting American Horror Story because of The Walking Dead. I had high hopes we'd get a house based on at least Coven. Oh well, let's hope the rest of the IPs make up for it!

Edited by QuestionMark