Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

There are three witches in Macbeth, the new audio seems to have 2 echoes (for a total of three voices), and Dr. Jimmy's Performance #4 was "Three Little Maids from School". Could we be dealing with THREE Dust Witches instead of just one?

There are three witches in Macbeth, the new audio seems to have 2 echoes (for a total of three voices), and Dr. Jimmy's Performance #4 was "Three Little Maids from School". Could we be dealing with THREE Dust Witches instead of just one?

If we get three witches, I would love to adapt Universal Singapore and have these 'lovely ladies' show up:

Halloween+Horror+Nights+3+-+Sisters+of+E

the three little maid was geisha /demons nothing with who am i?

So does anyone think these 2 clues go together?

Dr. Jimmy #10 I Get a Kick Out of You (Dr. Jimmy clue #10 was originally Heart from Damn Yankees)

Cassi Clue #11. Skeletons Dancing - Danse Macabre - We all have our ways in which we mask our pain, you can dance in the streets, you can dance in the rain, but to dance without Heart is to dance in vain.

Could this possibly be the Ghoulz scare zone concept from Hollywood?

19th century France, restrictive laws and social norms prevented medical colleges from acquiring the one asset they need most - human cadavers. To solve this "body shortage crisis," universities employed "unsavory characters" to do their dirty work and steal corpses from cemeteries in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, the grave robbers on Universal Studios Hollywood's French Street have developed a morbid fascination with the dead - and a taste for human flesh.

When I put the 3 together, for some reason I thought of the Monster Mash's Crypt Kicker 5. The skeletons dancing are getting their kicks from the band, and the ghoulz would be kicking in the crypts to steal the bodies.

Theatrical poster art from Something Wicked this Way Comes

https://cdn.d23.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/042913_DatelineDisney_SomethingWickedThisWayComes_2.jpg

Nice ferris wheel.

and the picture of the dust witch again that I posted before...

https://cdn.d23.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/042913_DatelineDisney_SomethingWickedThisWayComes_1.jpg

It leaves fairly little doubt that Something Wicked this Way Comes is being used as a reference. But what does all this have to do with Jack?

Theatrical poster art from Something Wicked this Way Comes

https://cdn.d23.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/042913_DatelineDisney_SomethingWickedThisWayComes_2.jpg

Nice ferris wheel.

and the picture of the dust witch again that I posted before...

https://cdn.d23.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/042913_DatelineDisney_SomethingWickedThisWayComes_1.jpg

It leaves fairly little doubt that Something Wicked this Way Comes is being used as a reference. But what does all this have to do with Jack?

did you see the other who am i clue before this who am i?

did you see the other who am i clue before this who am i?

All I'm saying is that Jack obviously wasn't in Something Wicked this Way Comes. But in an alternate dimension, maybe Jack could replace the Mr. Dark character who leads the carnival?

Looks a little burned? You thinking the dust witch is possibly Cindy Caine all grown up? Cindy, Jack and Chance are all Morphans according to what I read on a website somewhere.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

All I'm saying is that Jack obviously wasn't in Something Wicked this Way Comes. But in an alternate dimension, maybe Jack could replace the Mr. Dark character who leads the carnival?

no i know jack wasn't on something wicked this way comes she wants revenge on jack who killed mr oddfellow who could be consider mr dark in something wicked this way comes since his carnial was inspired by something this way comes

Well... Dr. Oddfellow and the dark carnival seem to be inspired by SWTWC. And the clues seem to hint our witch is bound to the cane of souls which is now in Jack's possession after he killed Oddfellow ... or was in Jack's possession before he went into the lantern. Actually would his cane go with him? Is it still floating around somewhere?

Well... Dr. Oddfellow and the dark carnival seem to be inspired by SWTWC. And the clues seem to hint our witch is bound to the cane of souls which is now in Jack's possession after he killed Oddfellow ... or was in Jack's possession before he went into the lantern. Actually would his cane go with him? Is it still floating around somewhere?

Presumably the cane would not go with him

Presumably the cane would not go with him

sooo.... that would imply she is bound to it lying in storage somewhere. Which makes sense if Jack is in the lantern with the cane she would be there to I'd assume. Unless Jack is already back. Someone else may have it but she hasn't mentioned anyone else. Maybe she is trying to call Jack back to this realm. Or trying to call somebody else to take ownership.

sooo.... that would imply she is bound to it lying in storage somewhere. Which makes sense if Jack is in the lantern with the cane she would be there to I'd assume. Unless Jack is already back. Someone else may have it but she hasn't mentioned anyone else. Maybe she is trying to call Jack back to this realm. Or trying to call somebody else to take ownership.

could this prop master have the cane?

Edited by timbo8

That would make a awesome theme for this year.

Not sure if this was said already, but what is the Faceoff clues had little to do with the show. I am sure they are still involved somehow, but what if it meant Facing off against each other? Jack and this witch or Jack and Dr. Oddfellow? (Also, I was dirvam44, but I forgot my password and also lost that email address soooo yea)

Edited by dirvam444