Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

The problem we have this year is the clues have been as vague as possible so each clue can have endless possibility and you can link them to most thinks If you try. I've just done it for some fun and to be honest.

• Like 3

Ok... Several college friends go to a party and end up getting killed off 1 by 1...

What movie is it?

The answer is right in your face.

Going with the "in your face" theme of solving clues, I'd say Dr. Jimmy #11 was made to let us know Legendary Truth will be taking part in HHN 24.

Or...

A sick and twisted version of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

If the Purge isn't going to be a house, then what ip will be replacing it?

The Purge Breakout as mentioned above - see at www.purgebreakout.com

$21.60 for a 30 minute run in groups of 6.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Ok... Several college friends go on a school break trip and end up getting killed off 1 by 1...

What movie is it?

The answer is right in your face.

Going with the "in your face" theme of solving clues, I'd say Dr. Jimmy #11 was made to let us know Legendary Truth will be taking part in HHN 24.

Or...

A sick and twisted version of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

or it could be about the stories from the author robert dahl i get legendary truth becuase of the the gargoyle

Edited by timbo8

No... There are eight houses already.

EDIT - The goal of speculation is to figure out what is actually happening. We always have to take what we know for sure in to account.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 3

Yes... There are 8 houses. Everyone knows that. But does every person attending the event know what those 8 will be right now? Obviously not. If you have inside information and know all 8, that's great for you. Is it your job to tell me that my guesses are incorrect? If so, have fun... we have a few months to go. Personally, I like to hear about all the different ideas people come up with.

Back to speculation?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 3

You have the gargoyle... and I think the lyrics "come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination" are rather fitting too.

if legendary truth is back this year expect to hear from goth wackee again unless they doing something totally different this year

Edited by timbo8

Is Face Off a sure shot? If it is coming, would we get the creations from last year, or the new season?

Back a couple years ago, we had Universal's House of Horrors. Do you think it would be similar to that, or completely new versions of all the classic monsters?

Personally I think Face Off is staying in Hollywood, but I'd be happy either way. I was pretty disappointed when I didn't get to see last year's designs.

Is Face Off a sure shot? If it is coming, would we get the creations from last year, or the new season?

Back a couple years ago, we had Universal's House of Horrors. Do you think it would be similar to that, or completely new versions of all the classic monsters?

Personally I think Face Off is staying in Hollywood, but I'd be happy either way. I was pretty disappointed when I didn't get to see last year's designs.

So, if I am reading this correctly, we might be more likely to see the classic monsters or the Face Off creations in a scarezone than a house.

Given that we had rumor of an icon called The Propmaster with a scarezone that incorporated movie props, this could all line up to be that zone (this is assuming The Propmaster rumor was true). We know Uni likes having their movie based icons be obsessed with older movies so this would make sense.

Edited by Cooger and Dark
  • Like 1

I have a question about last year if anyone knows. During season 5 ep. 2 of Face Off they announced on the show that the winner of the challenge would have their creation shown at HHN. Since the show isn't live (except the final episode sometimes I think), was that info leaked prior to the broadcast? Did Hollywood know they were getting a Face Off design before the show?

I have a question about last year if anyone knows. During season 5 ep. 2 of Face Off they announced on the show that the winner of the challenge would have their creation shown at HHN. Since the show isn't live (except the final episode sometimes I think), was that info leaked prior to the broadcast? Did Hollywood know they were getting a Face Off design before the show?

No not leaked info it was at Hollywood last year. It was the My Frankenstein challenge.