Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

On a side note, the 1st 3 words of the song are changed to make a wish.

Incorrect... Unless you meant he moved them I can't tell by your syntax. He reversed the first two lines. The movie is "Hold your breath, make a wish, Count to three".

Whether he did this on purpose or not I don't know but the line is already in the song.

38 seconds in.

http://youtu.be/A0sgwz-f-u4

Dr. Jimmy #12

Guys and Gals - Musical (song)

The musical was based on the short story The Idyll of Miss Sarah Brown by Damon Runyon (originally an unlikely love story about a gambler and a

missionary girl falling in love and living happily ever after)

Wiki Reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guys_and_Dolls

Possible references in my mind off the top...

The Island of Dolls near Mexico City - possible scare zone?

Chucky - Child's Play

Annabelle Doll - The Conjuring (mine as well toss it in too)

Billy the Puppet - Saw

A Vampire or Succubus - Fright Night 2011 (Gambling/Vegas & Sinatra)

Space Vampire like in Lifeforce (1985) or another alien lifeform like in the movie Decoys (2004)

Other demonic creatures that have powers of persuation...

Also... Guys and Gals was an episode name for the TV series My Bababysitter's a Vampire.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Don't forget that since we are in our 12th clue, clearly some of these are scare zones now. Like I said awhile back, I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 or 2 of the mazes also have a scare zone attached to them somewhere in the park.

i just don't see el crcey as a scarezone though adthis is the sypnosis of the ep in my babysitter is a vampire dont know if this helps though lol

When Jane steals Benny's Spellbook after her doll, Debbie Dazzle , becomes broken. She attempts to fix Debbie with a spell, but Debbie becomes human instead. Ethan, Benny and Sarah realize she is dangerous when Ethan has a vision, telling him that Debbie sucks life energy from humans in order to maintain her human form. They lock Debbie in Ethan's room, but Debbie sucks the entire life energy out of Ethan's parents, turning them into dolls, and Rory sets her free. The next day, Debbie has a fight with Erica, and her skin tears. She turns Erica into a doll and goes to find Jane, believing Jane can fix her. At home, she turns Sarah into a doll, too. Ethan dresses up as Debbie's male counterpart (Dazzle Dan) to distract her and just as Debbie starts choking him, Jane recites the reverse spell, finally turning Debbie back into a doll.

Edited by timbo8

Don't forget that since we are in our 12th clue, clearly some of these are scare zones now. Like I said awhile back, I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 or 2 of the mazes also have a scare zone attached to them somewhere in the park.

I would be surprised by house/scarezone connections. There's 12 clues so far. There are eight houses plus however many scarezones (we can assume at least four). Wherever Jimmy stops is our number. If they were connected they would be separate clues.

I would be surprised by house/scarezone connections. If they were connected they would be separate clues.

That is the point I'm trying to make. If we have a house theme that also has a matching scare zone I believe there could be 2 similiar clues.

Do you believe we'll have any scare zones that match up with any of the house themes?

Or I should say... Assuming we get another Walking Dead house, will there also be at least one scare zone set up to go along with last season?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

That is the point I'm trying to make. If we have a house theme that also has a matching scare zone I believe there could be 2 similiar clues.

Do you believe we'll have any scare zones that match up with any of the house themes?

The clues aren't similar though.

And no, I don't believe scarezones and houses will match. And not just because we have too many clues.

The clues aren't similar though.

And no, I don't belief scarezones and houses will match. And not just because we have too many clues.

Would you agree that #9 Kiddy Widdy Winkies in theory at least could be tied to El Cucuy?

The #12 clue from Guys and Gals had something to do with dolls. I mentioned the Island of Dolls popped in my head and this guy said this...

The clues themselves aren't similiar, but they can be tied back to similiar content. If we have 2 clues tied back to the same movie/creature etc. that could mean a house and a scare zone.

We have too many clues because we have 8 houses and an unknown number of scare zones. My assumption is that we'll have a clue for each house and each scare zone (which I think is what you are saying). So we could have 1-6 more clues. The more the better.

Maybe it is just me, but I find it hard to imagine that not 1 of the houses will have a scare zone too.

Would you agree that #9 Kiddy Widdy Winkies in theory at least could be tied to El Cucuy?

The #12 clue from Guys and Gals had something to do with dolls. I mentioned the Island of Dolls popped in my head and this guy said this...

Maybe it is just me, but I find it hard to imagine that not 1 of the houses will have a scare zone too.

I have different theory. There's a lot of missing children in horror that aren't because of the Boogeyman.

You're automatically assuming "Guys and Dolls" is about dolls? Okay...

And as of right now, the only potential house/scarezone combo I see is TWD.

• Like 1

I have different theory. There's a lot of missing children in horror that aren't because of the Boogeyman.

You're automatically assuming "Guys and Dolls" is about dolls? Okay...

And as of right now, the only potential house/scarezone combo I see is TWD.

the purge is another house/scarzone combo and icant see them doing a walking scarezone again last year

i know what he talking then say the wishmaster is not happing

Edited by timbo8

the purge is another house/scarzone combo and icant see them doing a walking scarezone again last year

i know what he talking then say the wishmaster is not happing

Again, the only house/scarezone combo I can see happening is TWD.

And I highly doubt Wishmaster as well.

• Like 1

Again, the only house/scarezone combo I can see happening is TWD.

And I highly doubt Wishmaster as well

i agree about wishmaster not happing doeesnt mean we still get get arbiaan house with a evil genie but i just cant see the walking dead as a scarezone this year again

Edited by timbo8