Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

i think your way off some of the clues

Which clues and why?

Assuming both sources are accurate, once all the clues are out they obviously should tie. Maybe I'm just attempting to do this too early (especially since Dr. Jimmy clue #10 is about to be modified)?

Which clues and why?

Assuming both sources are accurate, once all the clues are out they obviously should tie. Maybe I'm just attempting to do this too early (especially since Dr. Jimmy clue #10 is about to be modified)?

until we hear all clues from dr jimmy and solve all of cc clues i think we should wait it fine that we guess right now but i need to hear all the clues from dr jimmy and solve all of cc clues

Edited by timbo8

There's MAYBE potential for this, maybe. Jimmy was wearing a shirt with "power armor" and he did mention a game with undead creatures, so... Ghouls maybe? They're not really dead though...

I dunno

yeah Ghouls or necrotic post-humans, are decrepit, rotting, zombie-like mutants also there song aint that a kick in the head in fallout 3 if this is true then this house or whatever it gong to be bring lot of people to the event i don't know a person who isn't a fallout fan defnially not walking dead that for sure

Edited by timbo8

I think it's interesting to note that Dr. J did the pre-Hollywood Production Code ('36) version, and included the cocaine reference.

I don't know if that has to do with anything, but I appreciated the extra throw back :)

My guess: ninjas. 'Cause...kicking.

• Like 1

Randomly checking the music thread, I realized this was a song used for Leave It to Cleaver. Not saying that we are getting Leave It to Cleaver 2 or whatever, just found it a bit amusing. Leave It to Cleaver would also connect with Cassilda's to market, to market clue, though.

Edited by ForeverEvil1
  • Like 1

this clue could lead to aladdin and his genie since porter did made the music for 1954 tv series of aladdin could we see a genie or maybe a evil djinn hmm?also something intresing dr jimmy posted a picture of the baba yaga witch could she be our child catcher she also could be consider a boogeyman of some sort so the child catch clue is point us to urban legend house all about boogieman around the world

Edited by timbo8

After reading the lyrics, I'm going to go with Vampires!.....none of these other drugs will do , but I sure get a kick (high) out of you! **paraphrasing**

Edited by Wolf

After reading the lyrics, I'm going to go with Vampires!.....none of these other drugs will do , but I sure get a kick (high) out of you! **paraphrasing**

never though out of that what you think guys is this vampires?

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

never though out of that what you think guys is this vampires?

I can see how you could get vampires out of that. I thinks it's totally plausible.

I don't see how he could be way off. This year has been very interesting (and confusing) so far. Nobody really knows 100% for sure about any of these clues.

Oh man would I love to see Leave it to Cleaver return, but it's just not likely. It wasn't as popular as some of the past original mazes that have been rumored to return. One of my favorites though.

It's the return of Frightanic! The song is featured in Anything Goes.

Yeah. I'm wondering if it is some kind of ship theme as well with it coming from Anything Goes

Also, just because the song has been featured elsewhere (it IS popular) it doesn't mean it is anything associated with those IPs

Fallout makes sense, but I'm not 100% convinced it would bring more people than Walking Dead, as timbo alluded

Maybe let's take a closer look at the lyrics? Perhaps they are a speaker of who the house is centered around?

I see the vampire speculation, but it may be something else entirely.

Edited by shandrick

The clue could be for you bioshock to due this kind song is featured in bioshock and airplane is mentioned in the song like the opening scene from bioshock and dr jimmy t shirt for today look like a big daddy

Edited by timbo8

Your Fallout speculation makes more sense than Bioshock

i know it does i wish it was bioshock though i really want to see bioshock happen even if it for the first game

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

Yeah. I'm wondering if it is some kind of ship theme as well with it coming from Anything Goes

Also, just because the song has been featured elsewhere (it IS popular) it doesn't mean it is anything associated with those IPs

Fallout makes sense, but I'm not 100% convinced it would bring more people than Walking Dead, as timbo alluded

Maybe let's take a closer look at the lyrics? Perhaps they are a speaker of who the house is centered around?

I see the vampire speculation, but it may be something else entirely.

Well Fallout targets a slightly different audience than TWD. Both are huge IPs. I personally think TWD has a much larger audience though. I am all zombied out and don't want to see another TWD maze to be honest.

here the lyrics

My story is much too sad to be told, But practically everything leaves me totally cold. The exception I know is the case When I'm out on a quiet spree, Fighting vainly the old ennui, And I suddenly turn and see your fabulous face. I get no kick from champagne. Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all. So tell me why should it be true That I get a kick out of you? Some, they may go for cocaine. I'm sure that if I took even one sniff It would bore me terrifically, too. Yet I get a kick out of you. I get a kick every time I see You standing there before me. I get a kick though it's clear to see You obviously do not adore me. I get no kick in a plane. Flying too high with some gal in the sky Is my idea of nothing to do. Yet I get a kick - um you give me a boot - I get a kick out of you.

i been thinking about something could this be walking dead telltale game the reason i say that the realtionship between clemantine and lee?

Edited by timbo8