Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

When I hear masquerade, for some reason my mind immediately jumped to Romeo and Juliet. Though I don't think that could ever make an appearance at HHN...well, Macbeth's kinda scary. Potions brewed from dismembered animal and human remains, hoards of weird dancing kids...If anything that could inspire some aspects of a maze.

Macbeth, Titus Andronicus, and The Tempest could all make amazing haunted houses.

Now you're making me want HHN to go full on Shakespeare.

Edited by shandrick

why mystiquephreeq is getting these clues is there a connection that we don't know?

Does anybody know what legion she in?

I'm 5ft 1. A Gemini. Sarcastic. Childlike at times (innocence, I have it). I like riddles and games. I can be rather tricky at times.

Which legion fits me the most?

I am not a ghoul! :P

I prefer to refer to myself as a morphabaccagoit.

We don't need an IP for a vampire masquerade. 2006 had the scarezone Blood Masquerade. I do agree that Doc's Performance #1 is a vampiric masquerade. Hopefully a return of Blood Masquerade, but more elaborate. It's been awhile since we had the living statue scare in the streets, but it is the thing I remember the most from Blood Masquerade.

To sum up:

Harlequin of Horror is an amazing, awesome person! Brava!! Wonderful work!

Broken steampunk clowns. What sort of disaster led to this clown's mechanical transformation?

Clownsaw Drill Team. Want it! Must have it! It's the perfect scareactor role ever! There's a certain inmate clown who wielded a saw previously. And I can only hope he is cast in this role!

Jack must sing I'm a little teapot at some point. Needs to happens.

Vampires (vampyrs?) in the streets is something I hope for now.

• Like 1

So I take it no one is buying into the Hop-Frog, Mask of the Red Death, The King in Yellow connection to the designs of the clown's face? Or that the broken machine (watch gears in the background) is a reference to time?

Death wears many masks... in this case he is wearing a mask of a clown like little Michael did.

We even have a quote from Dr. Loomis in Halloween (1978) to match it... "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff".

Seems like a close enough match for me to be sold. At this point, I'd be almost be willing to put money on whether or not Halloween will be at HHN 24.

So I take it no one is buying into the Hop-Frog, Mask of the Red Death, The King in Yellow connection to the designs of the clown's face? Or that the broken machine (watch gears in the background) is a reference to time?

Death wears many masks... in this case he is wearing a mask of a clown like little Michael did.

We even have a quote from Dr. Loomis in Halloween (1978) to match it... "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff".

Seems like a close enough match for me to be sold. At this point, I'd be almost be willing to put money on whether or not Halloween will be at HHN 24.

that is a very good guess here the problem though we already got halloween clues

Edited by timbo8

the beginging happiness in slavery slave screams he thinks he knows what he wants slave screams thinks he has something to say slave screams he hears but doesn't want to listen

doesnt almost sound like this

let me put it this a slave thinks he has a choice but in the end a slave obeys

also andrew ryan was consider a king in rapture oddly enough look what he wearing http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Ryan sort look like yellow jacket

Edited by timbo8

Either Halloween or Bioshock would fit basically for the same reasons only slightly different variations of analysis. The difference being what the machine/gears represent (time vs. the grind of slavery).

Death made an appearance at all 5 events.

Halloween and Bioshock are both video games.

If we could figure out how a clown fits into Bioshock then it would help prove your guess.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Either Halloween or Bioshock would fit basically for the same reasons only slightly different variations of analysis. The difference being what the machine/gears represent (time vs. the grind of slavery).

Death made an appearance at all 5 events.

If we could figure out how a clown fits into Bioshock then it would help prove your guess.

the circus of value clown however what the first cc clue becuase we already said that halloween

Edited by timbo8

I suppose that while you aren't wearing a clown mask, you are using the gear from it's machine.

If it is steampunk, then I'm guessing that it would most likely have to be an original house/scarezone.

Other than the fact that gears are steampunkish, how would the other clues tie into the theme of the clue?

We have a clown and most likely 3 references to literature/theatre all of which have a masquerade party with death occurring/appearing.

The machine/gears are broken and the being is trapped in it.

Whatever the answer is, it almost certainly has people getting dressed up in costumes and death making an appearance.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR