Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

In theory?!?!?!?!?!??!

Here is the quote from the twitter post......

And if you went back a page you would see that I said:

"There's this guy: http://en.wikipedia....Charlie_Clouser

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, though. If this is SNS or something would he not say that it was a "sequel to a house?""

So yes. I know that it is an "original" house. What I mean by "in theory" is that "original" houses at HHN can go a few different ways.

A: It could be entirely original or original enough to where the sources or influence of said house were almost invisible. Something like "The inbetween"

B: Stepping down a degree of originality, it could be based on a movie or franchise that's popular, but they want to put their own spin on it, something A&D should be known for doing by this point.

Examples would include: Body collectors, Saws 'n' Steam, Interstellar terror, etc.

If it is more likely that it is possibly something more like case B, then it would probably be okay to make connections between existing properties in order to guess what it might be. Which people were already doing.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

I was able to bring up some of the image, but I don't know what it is yet.

Something of religious significance?

LfbzvIh.jpg

The "Chaotic prince" (Jack being Fear's agent of chaos, and Jack dethroning Oddfellow, who would essentially be the "king" of the original carnival) is definitely implying our speaker is talking about someone who has served under and is abused in some way by Jack, so... This is very likely to be Chance.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

I was able to bring up some of the image, but I don't know what it is yet.

Something of religious significance?

LfbzvIh.jpg

The "Chaotic prince" (Jack being Fear's agent of chaos, and Jack dethroning Oddfellow, who would essentially be the "king" of the original carnival) is definitely implying our speaker is talking about someone who has served under and is abused in some way by Jack, so... This is very likely to be Chance.

but chance deosnt talk like that unless there more to chance then meets the eye

but chance deosnt talk like that unless there more to chance then meets the eye

Maybe there is, constant emotional abuse can destroy people, especially when they're already mentally disturbed.

But you're right, it doesn't seem like her, but who else served Jack? He's always been kind of Independent in his madness.

The thing is, did we really know much about Chance? Did she even have much of a character to begin with? I wasn't at the event when she was there so... Meh.

Maybe there is, constant emotional abuse can destroy people, especially when they're already mentally disturbed.

But you're right, it doesn't seem like her, but who else served Jack? He's always been kind of Independent in his madness.

The thing is, did we really know much about Chance? Did she even have much of a character to begin with? I wasn't at the event when she was there so... Meh.

well there was tiny and doctor form the carnival of carnage show dont forgot the person form the opeing cermoines but i have feeling this maybe connected to faceoff however i could be wrong

Edited by timbo8

Found this in terminator shop. #jackisback

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/AndyHHN/36CA31B4-4C1C-4A56-81DB-A01537AB7155_zpsqfmpxzoa.jpg

Stupid phone wont let me do the embedded image so ur left with the ugly url.

Ya know... I'm just looking at that walking dead merch thinking that if they still sell it then... Chances are Jack isn't the only thing coming back.

Ya know... I'm just looking at that walking dead merch thinking that if they still sell it then... Chances are Jack isn't the only thing coming back.

what do you mean like someone or somebody else

Edited by timbo8

It's Oddfellow. He wasn't killed, he was enslaved. "Served the chaotic prince after his retribution" means he served Jack after Jack got his revenge. "Seeing his restitution" means Oddfellow is paying Jack back. It also explains the Oddfellow poster.

• Like 1

yeah we know it commng back dr jimmy cryptic performance heart form damm yankees we think is walking dead

I was also saying that this presented more evidence, through the fact that it is plausible that some sort of licensing agreement is still in effect which would require further collaboration between the two companies and worse, a third house. Not having been keeping up with Doctor Jimmy's clues (because I don't know anything about theatre) and opted to follow the Cassilda clues which are easier for me to solve, as well as not having access to the park nor documents regarding the licensing, I was simply trying to express that if it happens, then proof was in front of us the entire time.

This is fairly possible. Although, perhaps he was "killed" and his soul went into the silver headed cane that Jack had which is also pictured in the most recent image.

Either way, I'm starting to think that you're right.

This is fairly possible. Although, perhaps he was "killed" and his soul went into the silver headed cane that Jack had which is also pictured in the most recent image.

Either way, I'm starting to think that you're right.

we don't what he actually look like could this dr oddfellow be somehow be connected to the faceoff thing we surposee to get this year and yeah that does look the cane of souls

Edited by timbo8

It's Oddfellow. He wasn't killed, he was enslaved. "Served the chaotic prince after his retribution" means he served Jack after Jack got his revenge. "Seeing his restitution" means Oddfellow is paying Jack back. It also explains the Oddfellow poster.

I think this is a servant of Oddfellow's. Someone who was a part of the carnival before Jack took over.

Chaotic Prince = Jack.

His retribution = Jack killing Oddfellow

Bound by the vessel = the speaker is bound to serve the person who controls the "cane of souls"

His restitution = the person is looking to give back the carnival to Oddfellow.

The reason I believe this is not Oddfellow speaking to us:

His not my. The speaker separates his/her (I'm leaning toward her) self from the people involved in the retribution and restitution. It's not in first person. He/she is speaking of them not his/her self.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

I think this is a servant of Oddfellow's. Someone who was a part of the carnival before Jack took over.

Chaotic Prince = Jack.

His retribution = Jack killing Oddfellow

Bound by the vessel = the speaker is bound to serve the person who controls the "cane of souls"

His restitution = the person is looking to give back the carnival to Oddfellow.

The reason I believe this is not Oddfellow speaking to us:

His not my. The speaker separates his/her (I'm leaning toward her) self from the people involved in the retribution and restitution. It's not in first person. He/she is speaking of them not his/her self.

a new orginal character and i see thank you think this person this person is a gypsy woman

Edited by timbo8

something got nixed from dr jimmy I guess I said "Goodbye Charlie" too soon? Maybe I should have said “Bye bye blackbird” instead?

Or perhaps nothing has actually been altered after all?

Just taking the quote at face value it seems then that "Nightingales" got canned.

But using the logic I would when taking tests, when there's an option for "none of the above" there's usually a reason. So, nothing probably happened.