Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

And they didn't "get a display." They were just in a maze, that had already been announced.

Ok. Their work was just in a maze and it didn't get displayed, gotcha. Thanks Captain.

I was just curious how far in advance the HHN crowd were notified about it. The new season starts up again July 22. Assuming we get some work from the show featured, maybe that would be 1 of the 1st things announced to us?

I still think Cassi clue #6 matches better with AVP though, especially part 2 of the clue. Also, if the clue was intended to point us in the direction of the show Face Off, why would it literally have a QR code taking you directly to the website? At that point, it is no longer a clue really. Also, it seems odd to me that Cassi would have a 4 part clue tied to something that may not even have a significant presence at the event (using last year as a reference). If it wasn't for Cassi clue #2 already pointing in the direction of Aliens, I'd be even more convinced.

I wonder how many ips we'll be sharing with Hollywood...

The same way she used a series of clues that went all over the place before landing solely on Halloween because of an obscure, rare time signature.

And unless the challenge that ties directly in to HHN is the first episode, they won't HAVE to announce a Face Off anything until that episode. If the challenge is six episodes in, then they don't have to announce until the end of August, when the full reveal typically occurs anyway.

• Like 1

I agree with what you're saying for the most part. But c'mon, there is a pretty big difference between having a clue possibly tied to Halloween which is one of the biggest horror movies of all time and more than likely would be a house versus a Face Off makeup being featured in a scare zone or stuffed in a maze somewhere.

I agree with what you're saying for the most part. But c'mon, there is a pretty big difference between having a clue possibly tied to Halloween which is one of the biggest horror movies of all time and more than likely would be a house versus a Face Off makeup being featured in a scare zone or stuffed in a maze somewhere.

That's a matter of perspective. From Universal's perspective, a popular television IP that's still going strong with a devoted following (that's, most importantly, one of their own internal properties) could be considered a bigger deal than a decades old property that hasn't had a truly successful movie in years.

Also, clues are clues. If you're trying to dismiss the obvious answer to a clue because the answer isn't a "big enough deal," then the problem-solving process is going to be very difficult.

• Like 1

Vampires.

what kind of vampires the picture doesn't look vampireish to me i going with evil djinn the clue sound like giving up something to gain something almost like you giving up your soul for something else

Edited by timbo8

That's a matter of perspective. From Universal's perspective, a popular television IP that's still going strong with a devoted following (that's, most importantly, one of their own internal properties) could be considered a bigger deal than a decades old property that hasn't had a truly successful movie in years.

Also, clues are clues. If you're trying to dismiss the obvious answer to a clue because the answer isn't a "big enough deal," then the problem-solving process is going to be very difficult.

Are the hints coming from Universal? I thought they were from a third party source. Anyway. Yeah to Comcast face/off is notable, but to most people on the forum Halloween is a bigger deal. Within the context of hints made for this forum.

I am certainly not trying to dismiss clues because it's not a big enough deal, I was saying that something that would cause less buzz on this forum would be less obscure (ie a barcode that can be scanned) than a hint that would require you to have knowledge of time signatures. Regardless of how big of a deal face/off is to who and why, there's no denying that it is right there.

• Like 1

Didn't bother with the background, just the text.

yeah you can'tt just focus on the text you also got focus on background my guess evil genie sort like wishmaster but different mytholgy from arabian also animus is a human soul so i dont know if vampires deal with souls? imean it oculd be vampires what kind of vampires we dealing with if it just vampires oh well that stinks

Edited by timbo8

The background is an image of the Faerie Star and the text is definitely vampire. So I'm going with blood-sucking Fae!

blood sucking faerie huh that sounds intresing and different like in true blood?

Edited by timbo8