Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I'm not trying to dodge the question, but I'm older model speculator and don't think it's necessary to drive this bit of discussion much further.

But then again, there is still no guarantee this is where we're heading. I just wanted to let my opinion known.

Dr. Jimmy is certainly pointing us toward Virginia Dare and/or the Lost Colony.

"I would Dare say Virginia could also be a possibility." Notice he capitalized Dare?

From Wikipedia: "Little is known for certain of the fate of Virginia Dare or her fellow colonists. Governor White found no sign of a struggle or battle. The only clue to the colonists' fate was the word "Croatoan" carved into a post of the fort, and the letters "Cro" carved into a nearby tree."

Oh, look at what Dr. Jimmy posted on June 3rd:

tumblr_n6m097DTi61qmxq3to1_400.png

Ther was an episode of Sleeping Hollow the new Fox show this past year that dealt with the missing people from the Roanoke colony

Ther was an episode of Sleeping Hollow the new Fox show this past year that dealt with the missing people from the Roanoke colony

Cough

*hands Jeff a bag of Halls*

It cures persistent coughs.

Obligatory King connection from Mysti:

Roanoke Croatan = Storm of the Century.

I can connect anything! Anything to King!!!

Seriously though, feasts, colonies, thanksgivings....what's being eaten? I'm guessing it's not corn.

And why do we have to choose Massachussetts or Mexico?

• Like 1

Well... If this clue is actually connected to the Lost Colony of Roanoke, there could only be a few possible scenarios that would fit the event.

1. An illness wiped out the colony.

2. Some sort of ghost/wraith came and wiped out the colony.

3. The Indians came and killed the colony. (maybe eating them if they were cannibals)

4. The land was cursed and the colony died from it. (all of the above)

In reality, the colonists probably abandoned the location they were at (when the weather got too cold) and ended up living with the Indians who lived all around them (and were better prepared for the cold).

*hands Jeff a bag of Halls*

It cures persistent coughs.

Obligatory King connection from Mysti:

Roanoke Croatan = Storm of the Century.

I can connect anything! Anything to King!!!

Seriously though, feasts, colonies, thanksgivings....what's being eaten? I'm guessing it's not corn.

the first thanksgiving was held in massachssetts and held spanish connctions as well

Could Dr. Jimmy saying that all 8 houses being IPs actually mean that there will be no IPs this year? I know Im a little late talking about his April Fools video but this has just stuck with me. What does everyone else think?

Dr. Jimmy is certainly pointing us toward Virginia Dare and/or the Lost Colony.

"I would Dare say Virginia could also be a possibility." Notice he capitalized Dare?

From Wikipedia: "Little is known for certain of the fate of Virginia Dare or her fellow colonists. Governor White found no sign of a struggle or battle. The only clue to the colonists' fate was the word "Croatoan" carved into a post of the fort, and the letters "Cro" carved into a nearby tree."

Oh, look at what Dr. Jimmy posted on June 3rd:

tumblr_n6m097DTi61qmxq3to1_400.png

The word Croatoan was used in a epi. of supernatural. When the town folks came in connect with this diseased blood they would turn violent.

You mean Sleepy Hollow.

Who said we got to choose?

And if people are trying to narrow things down because of Croatoa, good luck. Almost every supernatural/horror IP based in the US has some reference to it. You won't be able to narrow it down.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Well there's always the Chupacabra, didn't get it in 2012 when they demolished Herc & Xena so maybe this may be our Urban Legend. There is a connection to both Massachusetts & Mexico through Chupacabra then again there are connections to both with other potential mazes as well.

Just a thought.

Well there's always the Chupacabra, didn't get it in 2012 when they demolished Herc & Xena so maybe this may be our Urban Legend. There is a connection to both Massachusetts & Mexico through Chupacabra then again there are connections to both with other potential mazes as well.

Just a thought.

this could also connect with this Allamagoosalum Fat turkey leg.which dr jimmy posted on his tumblur if that the case maybe we not geting the boogeyman as urban legend

Edited by timbo8

Just to make a simple correction about chupacabra. I hear many people say that chupacabra is from mexican origin, i even heard it was from Argentina (this was a hillarious assumption). Chupacabra originated in Puerto Rico, not Mexico. Just saying :-)

Well 2012 also had something else that disappeared & it appears to me there is some sort of Mayan connection in the works, well at least that's an idea I have right now. Could be completely missing the mark on this one, probably am but its a guess.

Edited by SirOwenDisney