Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

i don't think we getting freddy at all

I think that with those two little hints, and the fact that the 30th anniversary for Nightmare on Elm Street coming up in November, that a Freddy maze still may be a possibility. Maybe? Someone do the research, please!

I'd LOVE it if they had another NoES house solely because literally no one has guessed that yet.

HHN Hollywood also said don't fall asleep. I doubt they'd announce a shared IP without making more of a hype for it than 2 hours, so I'm thinking they update their sites with ticket info and the layout for the site this year with the tagline, if it's not "It's Coming". Then they'll start announcing IPs. Murdy's been saying it's coming up real soon and earlier than previous years. Maybe Friday the 13th we get something?

EDIT: from the source code of the HHN homepage that I don't see anywhere on the site: "Universal Studios Florida will transform into the nation’s premier Halloween event. Plan your escape to Halloween Horror Nights and come face-to-face with the living dead." Reference to TWD or some other zombie related IP?

Edited by foREVer56

no Freddy.

My bet is on Alien, TWD, Halloween, or... the other possible shared IP.

You mean the one that they need to be promoting the hell out of? I could see that. There's a lot that could entail as well.

You mean the one that they need to be promoting the hell out of? I could see that. There's a lot that could entail as well.

yep that one. Actually that one is the best choice so I pick that one. If that is the case then maybe double whammy ;)

• Like 2

no Freddy.

My bet is on Alien, TWD, Halloween, or... the other possible shared IP.

If they're both saying to not fall asleep at the same time and they're announcing an IP, I'd Imagine it'd be a shared one. It seems like Murdy still can't do Alien correctly, and it doesn't look like they're getting it (from what I've seen at least I could definitely be wrong), so I don't think they'll do that one. I could be wrong though.

If they're both saying to not fall asleep at the same time and they're announcing an IP, I'd Imagine it'd be a shared one. It seems like Murdy still can't do Alien correctly, and it doesn't look like they're getting it (from what I've seen at least I could definitely be wrong), so I don't think they'll do that one. I could be wrong though.

nope it's probably the one not publicly discussed much yet.

nope it's probably the one not publicly discussed much yet.

hmmm...From what they're speculating is their lineup from this year, we already had AWIL, we're pretty sold on Halloween and TWD, and are supposedly getting Purge as a SZ or not at all. That only leaves Exorcist and Dracula: Untold. This is all strictly based off of their speculation thus far so they could be wrong, making me wrong. There was, however, talk of vampires in one of Cassilda's clues...

So do you think the fire in the "it's coming" video has anything to do with the ip? If so, I'm going to guess it's The Purge. There is at least 1 scene in the trailer for the new movie that involved a guy tossing a Molotov cocktail in the street. Since the movie is coming out next month, they mine as well let us know we are getting it in advance (assuming we do get it).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

So do you think the fire in the "it's coming" video has anything to do with the ip? If so, I'm going to guess it's The Purge. There is at least 1 scene in the trailer for the new movie that involved a guy tossing a Molotov cocktail in the street. Since the movie is coming out next month, they mine as well let us know we are getting it in advance (assuming we do get it).

if it he purge it will be a scarezone not a maze so i think they will waste there time annouce a scarezone

I'd wait until Anarchy's release date on July 18 & tie the reveal in with that, but that's just me.

nah highly doubtful. Besides... you wouldn't hear about the one that is possibly changed would you? :P

You would see the one that took its place.

I didn't use the right wording, my apologies Jeramy. What I meant to say was would we find out the IP that altered our original lineup.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

I'd wait until Anarchy's release date on July 18 & tie the reveal in with that, but that's just me.

I didn't use the right wording, my apologies Jeramy. What I meant to say was would we find out the IP that altered our original lineup.

Like I said I highly doubt it. As far as I know that switch is still up in the air.