Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Having lurked on here quite a bit, watching how all these clues have played out, I'm left with one question. Cassilda's clues seem to lead to a story that looks to include Jack's/Oddfellow's mythology. My question is will this actually be central to the overall theme of the event, or something done on the website for hardcore fans to latch onto, or worse of all, suffer a fate similar to "Evil Takes Root" and be seemingly worthless?

Cassilda's clues seem to lead to a story that looks to include Jack's/Oddfellow's mythology. My question is will this actually be central to the overall theme of the event, or something done on the website for hardcore fans to latch onto, or worse of all, suffer a fate similar to "Evil Takes Root" and be seemingly worthless?

This is undetermined... and I've been squarely in the middle of the fence that this is a rogue A&D member or a crazy fan with with, knowllegde, skill, and too much time.

But I have to look at it as it was fun and even if it doesn't actually tie it gave us something to do with and actual payoff of info.

I really like the story and would love to see it be a thing. But at the same time I temper that with it may not be true. So I would just take it for what it is. A fun way to divulge info much like the Doc, The IFRIT, Emeric, the Mutual friend, etc. That way you can be surprised if it is real and not disapointed if it is not.

My Poor Judgment Crew brother is playing around with the image in photoshop--second to last house is almost certainly

Dracula Untold,

a Universal film coming out in October. I believe we have our 4th IP. Codename Synergy now makes total sense--synergy with the studio.

This is undetermined... and I've been squarely in the middle of the fence that this is a rogue A&D member or a crazy fan with with, knowllegde, skill, and too much time.

But I have to look at it as it was fun and even if it doesn't actually tie it gave us something to do with and actual payoff of info.

I really like the story and would love to see it be a thing. But at the same time I temper that with it may not be true. So I would just take it for what it is. A fun way to divulge info much like the Doc, The IFRIT, Emeric, the Mutual friend, etc. That way you can be surprised if it is real and not disapointed if it is not.

Oh I certainly take every clue given with a grain of salt, and I've seen a lot of clue givers over the years on here be...less than reliable.

I also must say that this year has me more excited for the event, than I have been for a number of years. We are finally getting scare zones again, they have quarantined TWD to only a single house, these is a nice mixture of orginal and IP's, and overall it just...feels better than the last few years, if that makes any sense.

I don't know about posting what I have because things like this have lead to trouble in the past, if I'm not mistaken.

And once someone picks up what I have and runs with it, I can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Waiting for staff to decide on this one.

How much do you have unblurred

I wonder if there is a chance we get a Carnival of Carnage themed house? Also with TWD being back is there any realistic chance of a cohesive backstory because if I'm not mistaken that was the issue the past two years was it not? It does seem as though they have put TWD on the backburner while still fulfilling an obligation of some sort. Is there any chance Mike tells us that Alter is no longer a clue?

Yo,SGT. If someone would like the info (like me), could you PM it to them? Obviously I can't force you to, I'm just asking. Since I sort of want to know what we're getting. I won't post it, just keep it to myself. (I know I sound really shady, but when your asking for important info, you sort of have to.)

Edited by ForeverEvil1