Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

If it's the same thing I'm seeing, it's crazy. Almost done with the full sheet btw.

If you don't could you possibly pm me what you have as well.

Also by any chance is a second nightingales still a possibilty for this year?

Guess there is no harm in showing just a part of the 'puzzle' I've been working on. Kudos to SeventyOne on the assist. Again, I could be wrong.

Unscamble4_zpse8cdfa14.jpg

*looks at answer key*

Nope. Try again.

I highly advise that, if you're trying to unblur the image, don't think about what you assume it is.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 3

Ha! Was fishing. Sure it's not totally wrong. Also, I have no assumtions. I'll go back to work though. Thanks for the heads up! BTW The rest of it clicked pretty quick. I can't show everything I've found out. That would be a spoil.

If there is a Wendigo (Windigo), I think it would match up better with codename Ritual.

You'd think...but, according to the blurred picture, it just doesn't fit. Only connection I could make with crow was the new Tonto

• Like 1

About Ritual, read this on another site tonight, and just in case it's true, and you don't want to know yet, I'll hide it.

Said to be a Legendary Truth house. Investigating a ritual gone wrong, with something terrible hiding under the bed.

• Like 1

Ha! Was fishing. Sure it's not totally wrong. Also, I have no assumtions. I'll go back to work though. Thanks for the heads up! BTW The rest of it clicked pretty quick. I can't show everything I've found out. That would be a spoil.

I know you could do this so you can know everything coming to the event, but why would you take all this time trying to figure out what the picture says and not share everything, especially since you can spoiler tag everything

• Like 2

About Ritual, read this on another site tonight, and just in case it's true, and you don't want to know yet, I'll hide it.

Said to be a Legendary Truth house. Investigating a ritual gone wrong, with something terrible hiding under the bed.

Ritual matches my pic above. The rest of my 'decoding' I'll save. It was a lot of work, but fun.

What's up with all the spoilers? First off, there is no way to know if this info is 100% correct. Second, it's not like any of these ideas haven't already been tossed around anyways. Until Universal does the revealing, it is all speculation to me.

• Like 2

What's up with all the spoilers? First off, there is no way to know if this info is 100% correct. Second, it's not like any of these ideas haven't already been tossed around anyways. Until Universal does the revealing, it is all speculation to me.

Sorry. I don't get it either, but once I started going in on the puzzle, people screamed spoiler.

BTW....This would have been cool. I can only imagine how they would have done the facade:

Unscamble5_zps855c6e14.jpg

• Like 2

I'm thinking that Dr. Jimmy's 13A and 13B performances (Glorious Food and Sunrise, Sunset) were for Crows and Altar. The reason he did a performance for both was because he wasn't sure if the IP code named Altar was a for sure go ahead and Crows was the back up original. Thoughts?

Now that we (apparently) know what Crow and Altar are, this makes perfect sense. Good call! And it ties in perfectly with Cassilda's Clue #14. And Dr. Jimmy's cat photos of the Native American cat and the Mayan Bat God.

Really cool to see all of these pieces coming together.

Edited by Dr Morgus

No.

And again, crazy whispers.

Legacy keeps saying crazy whispers so I have to assume that the words themselves have some significance. The problem is, I cannot figure out what.

That being said, here is a stab at the codenames:

IPs

Evac: has been accepted as Alien, but I am still sort of skeptical

Captain: Halloween

TWD: The Walking Dead (duh)

Synergy: Dracula Untold

Originals

Crows: Croatoa

Charlie: Creepy dolls (voodoo?)

Smile: Circus/Clowns (I originally thought KKFOS but we were told a 4x4 ratio of IPs to originals)

Ritual: Boogeyman based house (maybe Legendary Truth?)

Granted, we have heard that changes may be coming so even this list seems up in the air.