Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Oh I see Legacy changed the Home codename to Captain. Well that wraps it up for me. Home/Captain is Halloween without a doubt. Captain = Captain Kirk = William Shatner = Michael's mask.

Hmm, Anchor Bay posted this to Twitter a little while ago:

Bp8Trm7CQAIEoUT.png

Probably just more news or artwork for their big Halloween box set coming out, but maybe something else with it? Or too soon for another reveal?

Edit: Nope. Scream Factory confirmed it's just the reveal of the complete set artwork.

Edited by Dr Morgus

Looking back over some stuff... The house codename Altar was the one Mike was excited about right? I mean, he says, "Finally got it!" and "Boom". We are no longer getting this maze, which was probably an ip, and it is being replaced by a codename Crows which is now an original? I hope this wasn't going to be the same freak out house Hollywood is going to get. Is this really good news?

And... They are putting 2 of the ips in the same stage (24)? How large is that building?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Looking back over some stuff... The house codename Altar was the one Mike was excited about right? I mean, he says, "Finally got it!" and "Boom". We are no longer getting this maze, which was probably an ip, and it is being replaced by a codename Crows which is now an original? I hope this wasn't going to be the same freak out house Hollywood is going to get. Is this really good news?

And... They are putting 2 of the ips in the same stage (24)? How large is that building?

Yeah... Just yeah. Let's just keep an open mind and forget anything about either codename being dropped for the moment. Perhaps the coin never stopped spinning... or maybe it did. I don't know. The permits will reveal. The funny thing is things being up in the air is kind of the norm sometimes. That would get on my nerves. But as I speculated with Mystique, most likely they start on the floor plans which are exactly the same and when the Buffalo chips fall where they may they flesh the rest out.

I'm leaving for a few weeks today with limited access to the internet. Maybe it'll all be clear up when I get back.

I saw what you posted and thought that couldn't be right. There is 9 lines on the top part which is the houses, so one of the houses takes up 2 lines

9 houses listed because it includes Altar which might have been scrapped and replaced with something else (Crows, I think). So it's the 8 houses plus Altar.

Edited to say "might have been scrapped". Seems there's some uncertainty about some things, so who knows?

Edited by Dr Morgus

The picture of the cat with the knife holding over the baby, reminds me of the scene in "Candyman" ,when Helen wakes up and the baby is dead. I know it was a cleaver in the film. That picture and Dr. Mommy's performance of "Pure Imagination" just made me think of that possibility. I just don't know how big of a following that franchise has.