Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Monday can't come soon enough! It's awesome to see that none of us can figure out what's going to be announced next, so hopefully we're pleased with what is announced... But I must say how funny I find it that Ozzy/Black Sabbath is being mentioned... I really really really doubt that'll happen because it's STUPID. <_< Lol

Edited by shark23
  • Like 1

So this is what happens when we can't figure out maze.

Starting to doubt Ozzy for some reason.

Also if it means anything someone asked murdy about sleepy hollow and he said horses would be tough to pull off in a maze.

Does that get sleepy hollow out of the way then? And I wouldn't mind Ozzy but I prefer other things. Edited by StraightEdge

So this is what happens when we can't figure out maze.

Starting to doubt Ozzy for some reason.

Also if it means anything someone asked murdy about sleepy hollow and he said horses would be tough to pull off in a maze.

He said tough, but not impossible. ;) lol

Something about the skull pic makes me think IIIIIII AAAAAAM IIRRRRROOOON MAAAAAAAN.

I'm nearing my 4000th post... (its actually way more than that, maybe 5000, since HNN's website crapped out nearly 6 months of posts last year, if y'all remember that).

Hey,

Just to let you guys know I watch this forum everyday but never post. I'm not new, I was a Vault member and registered here in 2010, I just like to watch from the outside to be honest as you guys go through the clues with more depth than I ever could.

But anyway, the reason for me posting is because I have just found this trailer for the Sleepy Hollow TV show which premiers on September 16th which someone mentioned earlier. All I know is that after watching the trailer, I REALLY hope if Sleepy Hollow is part of HHNH, it's in no way based or linked to that show. It looks terrible.

One more thing, can anyone remember the price of VIP last year both regular and private? Do you also have to buy an HHN ticket with the cost? Just trying to budget for when tickets are released later in the month and I'm going VIP for one night this year......

Sleepy Hollow could be cool and atmospheric, however, the whole time travel thing does make any sense regarding the original story or the clues. And.......I saw a picture of the "Headless Horseman" recently; the dude was carrying semi-automatic weapons. Weird. :blink: I am still perplexed by the teaser picture and images next to the skull, they look familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

So Sleepy Hollow isn't released (no GP response) and has no IP backing (Unlike The Thing and Wolfman) and we're still considering the TV show a contender? If we're guessing Sleepy Hollow the legend in general that's one thing that doesn't explain how he had to meet with somebody and if it's the TV show..."you all know it" doesn't apply to a show maybe a handful of people heard of in February and won't have a GP response until a week before HHN begins.

And really, if we're not getting CITW in the name of variety we better not see the Headless Horseman hanging out in the woods.

Edited by ferox

I don't think its Sleepy Hollow. There might be a scene involving/inspired by Sleepy Hollow, but its not that, so hopefully we can just drop that for now.

However, its nice to see a reaction to both Predator and Sleepy Hollow (Tim Burton film or original - not the new show though). Hopefully we can get those one year, because they both would be awesome.

• Like 1