Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Aren't his fingers bent? Also the thumb on that hand has a claw as well as the right hand which is also clenched.

Yeah, good point. Monday can't come soon enough. Kudos to Murdy for producing two obvious mazes first and then a total curveball.

How big are they?

Also, I'm not sure that will sit well with the GP as Slender goes after little girls... I guess with his nutz.

You will fear planter's, Monocles and tophats FOR EVER!!!

We been on this site TOO long (Me, DTH, and Freak) we are just mean now lmfao

oh yeah Predator Vs. Slender Nutz 3D Triple Z's!!!! Ft. Alice Cooper.

Wahh :,( stupid random on twitter <|3

Way to ruin what could have been the best maze ever!!!

Well it's not like Murdy was going to do it up until two years ago when somebody asked him to. So this just about kills Predator. It's not as dead as Cooper, but it's close.

But I showed the image to some hardcore Predator fans and their immediate response was "Oh hey Predator cool let's drive 400 miles to see Predator."

Honestly, its building too much hype. I have a feeling a lot of people will be let down by whatever it is.

But its obviously Mortal Kombat. Don't know why y'all don't notice Scorpion when you see him :-/

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Hahahahahaha mortal kombat I'm done lmao

Well it's either gonna be over hyped and everyone will hate it cuz we ain't getting CiTW or RE because of it, or everyone will love it and praise murdy! But there sure wont be any middle ground!