Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Dude I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE PREDATOR! My 2 last attempts to go to HHN the last 2 years were meant for something. For my first time to be my best memory! And having a Predator maze or even just a fucking scare zone would make shed tears of happiness. And I did see a face in the glove that looks a lot like Cooper. Could it be? AvP? Alice vs. Predator!

Dude I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE PREDATOR! My 2 last attempts to go to HHN the last 2 years were meant for something. For my first time to be my best memory! And having a Predator maze or even just a fucking scare zone would make shed tears of happiness. And I did see a face in the glove that looks a lot like Cooper. Could it be? AvP? Alice vs. Predator!

if you look in the backround you can also see Slenderman and Mr. Peanut. OMG Alice Cooper presents Slender Nuts 3D! ohhhhh the horror!

"Oh by the way...it seems our HHN Facebook site has posted a new pic. Pre-maze-annoucement-teaser

I know what he said, but "teaser" doesn't need to mean "related." Maybe it is related though, but it doesn't confirm it is related. Or maybe part of it is related, but not the rest.

Heba eh eh eh ma ma ma my my - wha wha wha where is the damn - I I i I the bloody hell -- SHAAAAROOOOON!

I will yell Sharon throughout an entire Ozzy maze and make it less scary for everybody so the execs know damn well the next time they hear of something so stupid, they'll say NOOOOOO!

ozzy_osbourne_bark_at_the_moon_exp-b0000

Oh yeah? Well are you going to act so tough when you see this super cool totally scary looking werewolf? Huh? I bet you won't be talking so tough when that happens.

Maybe they'll have a scene from that night where Ozzy nearly killed Sharon with his bare hands.

I know what he said, but "teaser" doesn't need to mean "related." Maybe it is related though, but it doesn't confirm it is related. Or maybe part of it is related, but not the rest.

Heres a picture of Flavor Flav holding Friedchicken

Flavor%20Flav-20120316-134.jpg

We are teasing HOTC because fried chicken is in the picture it is not related by any other means but let us show it to you.

HorrorNights: Did you see that Picture Of Flavor Flav you know what that means! MAZE Y'ALL!

I'm not Slender Nutz: 3D it's a thing it's Happening Halloween Horror Nights 2013

We are teasing HOTC because fried chicken is in the picture it is not related by any other means but let us show it to you.

I'm not Slender Nutz: 3D it's a thing it's Happening Halloween Horror Nights 2013

When has Murdy ever purposefully mislead us?

How big are they?

Also, I'm not sure that will sit well with the GP as Slender goes after little girls... I guess with his nutz.

Who would be mad if it was Sleepy Hollow? I wouldn't, but I'd much prefer either their own take on it, or the Johnny Depp version, 'cause the new series doesn't interest me at all.
I would be mad if it was just any version of Sleepy Hallow. Wait, I got lost is that trickster or pumpkin? The picture on HHN's Facebook.

I wanna know how Scary Movie made Scream not scary enough to be a maze but how the Osbournes, who was even in an Austin Powers movie making fun of themselves, did nothing to hurt Ozzy's- um... creepiness. -_-

The effects of drug abuse and dementia on the human brain is pretty terrifying to be honest.

Edited by ferox

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2647544/

An as of yet unreleased TV show with no GP response and based on one of the more generic ideas in haunt history. Sounds like a winner.

Doesn't help the case for it. It's a cool story but every haunt across the country has done it. Trickster was said to have "never been done." I know that's a big claim, but their biggest competition has already done it.

Edited by ferox

I would be mad if it was just any version of Sleepy Hallow. Wait, I got lost is that trickster or pumpkin? The picture on HHN's Facebook.

Well, don't be mad just 'cause you haven't seen it. :P And I'm pretty sure it's Trickster since Murdy said that would be announced next, but I wouldn't be surprised if things got thrown off track.

An as of yet unreleased TV show with no GP response and based on one of the more generic ideas in haunt history. Sounds like a winner.

Doesn't help the case for it. It's a cool story but every haunt across the country has done it. Trickster was said to have "never been done." I know that's a big claim, but their biggest competition has already done it.

Knott's put ED in the log ride too...didn't stop Murdy. There's also tons of scarezone concepts that have been done by other haunts that have been at HHN. Asylums have been done to death but they still had one in 06. You could even say La Llorona has been used since Knotts had her in there Dia De Los Muertos Maze

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Don't you think there's something to be said about off with your head coming from Alice in wonderland, and that we've been bombarded with wonderland clues all offseason? I don't think it is a wonderland maze, but maybe an offshoot of one?

Don't you think there's something to be said about off with your head coming from Alice in wonderland, and that we've been bombarded with wonderland clues all offseason? I don't think it is a wonderland maze, but maybe an offshoot of one?

Knott's put ED in the log ride too...didn't stop Murdy. There's also tons of scarezone concepts that have been done by other haunts that have been at HHN. Asylums have been done to death but they still had one in 06. You could even say La Llorona has been used since Knotts had her in there Dia De Los Muertos Maze

My main point was that SH didn't fit the hints. The part left out of the quotes points that out. It's not just a matter of good decisions, it's a matter of if it fits the hints, which said "nobody" has ever done it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sleepy+hollow+haunted+house&oq=sleepy+hollow+haunted+house&aqs=chrome.0.69i57j5j0l2j69i62l2.10542j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2006 was an entirely different event than what it is now. It had two mazes, one of which the (then) new HOH which was all in house properties. You know very well they wouldn't do Asylum today.

My main point was that SH didn't fit the hints. The part left out of the quotes points that out. It's not just a matter of good decisions, it's a matter of if it fits the hints, which said "nobody" has ever done it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sleepy+hollow+haunted+house&oq=sleepy+hollow+haunted+house&aqs=chrome.0.69i57j5j0l2j69i62l2.10542j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2006 was an entirely different event than what it is now. It had two mazes, one of which the (then) new HOH which was all in house properties. You know very well they wouldn't do Asylum today.

When did he say it has never been done?

So about that promo picture, I'm very sure that's not going to be Predator as that doesn't fit with any of the hints for Trickster. It looks like someone that has been brought up.

You can cross out Alice Cooper from speculation. It's. NOT. Happening. Al of the evidence is before you and you guys are STILL in denial.

All I'll say is that I'm looking forward to seeing some rants in the maze thread when it's announced. :D (I'm thinking of someone right now)

• Like 2