Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Sleepy Hollow is certainly the most logical given then "Heads. Will. Roll." slogan. If it does turn out to be Sleepy Hollow though, they need to fire whoever approved that as a teaser for a maze announcement. I mean seriously, I can't think of anything that would give the maze away more then that little 'teaser' slogan. You'd think they'd be able to come up with something more cryptic.

Edited by Stitch_101

@HorrorNights: The long term answer is...we'll see where it goes. Honestly, I don't even know who owns it...and that's kind of crucial. : )

@HorrorNights: ANSWER: The internet is like that old game "Telephone" What goes in one end, never comes out right the other end...silly internet. No

@alex_alexknight: @HorrorNights I keep hearing rumors that slender man is coming to HHN this year is that true?

Slender will make an appearance after all. Lmfao, who knows? Scare zone. Tram cameo?

While it's never shown in the movies, it's heavily hinted at, particularly in Predator 2, that the Predators were present in many different eras of Earths history. I personally don't think Predator is likely, but I like the idea of it more then Sleepy Hollow, so I may be stretching things a bit :-P

• Like 1

Just found something. Black Sabbath was formed in Birmingham, England which is also where The Legend of Sleepy Hollow was written. Birmingham is also a city in Alabama. They also have a song called Sleeping Village. I'm pretty sure he said trickster was inspired by a book. Sleepy hollow is a short story, but it was originally placed in a book with a collection of other short stories. Maybe we're getting some type of mash up maze in a similar style as ACGTH/Dante's Inferno?

Edited by Ridesandstuff

This is the most users I seen on this thread online lol but ya I have hope for Predator idgaf what anyone says. And also AC. first you guys said Ozzy, black sabbath, pink Floyd. Now the legend of sleepy hollow which I barley know.

&

@HorrorNights: ANSWER: Actually a maze we're building now, code named "Pumpkin" I came up with the idea of doing it...then took it to Chris...

Edited by StraightEdge

When I see that picture I think Alice in wonderland ""off with their heads" Those gloves also look like cooper gloves..whatever that means lol. Say what you will...but I don't see why Murdy wouldn't go out with the trilogy as planned. Send me your hate.

• Like 1