Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

So is it unanimously agreed that Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath is a bad idea? I felt kinda alone 2 years ago on the-"WTF,-Alice-Cooper?!"-train haha

Keyword: "idea."

Execution is a different story.

DireBrian thinks it's awesome but everyone else seems to think it's a horrible idea.

Is everyone ignoring the part where Ozzy has been suggested before? He's been on the SURVEYS before. Unless literally nobody who took the survey opted for Ozzy in 2012 that means he wouldn't fit the clues for Trickster.

http://loopersandhoopers.blogspot.com/2011/11/halloween-horror-nights-2012-survey-now.html

Also, going back to a one of our own threads to archive requests....

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php/topic/2611-twitterfacebook-facepalm-hall-of-fame-2012/?hl=ozzy#entry101249

Ozzy ozzy ozzy ozzy.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

Random: Anyone remember Murdy's Tweet a few years ago saying he'd only be working on HHN for a single-digit amount of years? This is his 8th year isn't it? So, possible next year is his last? D:
When was this? If it was 2010, he could of meant like 9 years from then till he retires lol in 2019. I doubt he has 6 more years but he could of meant something like that.

And I member him tweeting on his final year, he wanted to do a event filled with universal classic monsters.

DireBrian thinks it's awesome but everyone else seems to think it's a horrible idea.
I like it. I'm a big Sabbath/Ozzy fan, so I'm stoked for this.
Random: Anyone remember Murdy's Tweet a few years ago saying he'd only be working on HHN for a single-digit amount of years? This is his 8th year isn't it? So, possible next year is his last? D:
I think it's a good possibility this could be his last year, if he's planning to work less than ten.

so whos planning on going to the park and check out the progress on the mazes from what Murdy tweeted he said they already started scenic on the Evil Dead maze would love if anyone could manage to get a picture of any scenic stuff thats exposed

Is everyone ignoring the part where Ozzy has been suggested before? He's been on the SURVEYS before. Unless literally nobody who took the survey opted for Ozzy in 2012 that means he wouldn't fit the clues for Trickster.

http://loopersandhoopers.blogspot.com/2011/11/halloween-horror-nights-2012-survey-now.html

Also, going back to a one of our own threads to archive requests....

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php/topic/2611-twitterfacebook-facepalm-hall-of-fame-2012/?hl=ozzy#entry101249

Ozzy ozzy ozzy ozzy.

The clues start to get subjective after awhile and either we or John Murdy get confused with the hints. "JOHN" had an added hint after the maze was announced. It was supposed to be "person A knew person B, person B is no longer alive, person b is related to Trickster". It became "person A is dead, person B is dead, Murdy worked with person B concerning person C (who is dead), both knew person D, who is related to "John". Huh?

So, if it is Ozzy, it would not surprise me. We have had a formula of two consecutive rockers over the past four years (even though Ozzy had been suggested).

Edited by AsylumSB

Where are you getting that stuff about John's clues changing? I think you are mixing John up with The Name Game. The hint about the connection to "John" and Trickster was posted way back in April.

Also, HOTC is a movie. Not a rockstar. Wes Craven is a bird watcher, but the NOES mazes weren't bird based.

Edited by ferox

Where are you getting that stuff about John's clues changing? I think you are mixing John up with The Name Game.

Also, HOTC is a movie. Not a rockstar.

No, it was for "John". Sam Phillips is supposed to have some connection or relation to Trickster (at least according to the original hint). Or is it Johnny Cash, or Elvis, or Merle Haggard? Just being facetious.

Rob Zombie is a rocker, first and foremost. All the marketing for HOTC was Rob Zombie. Heck, the front gates had his giant head plastered on it.

From April, when the original hint that was given.

This famous "John" also has a strange connection to the theme of maze #1 (code named Trickster), they have something in common....

Have you ever seen HOTC? I'm 99% sure it's a movie and not a song. The movie didn't make references to his music (just a bunch of better horror movies) and the maze only played one of his songs, which he wrote to be the theme for the movie. The maze had no references to his music career, aside from the theme song. The content of the maze matters more than marketing, right?

Edited by ferox